Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, April 28, 2016 >Stop in & say Hi<

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everyone!
So my driveway is on a pretty steep incline. Which means I use my emergency brake when I park. Okay. I pull into the driveway this afternoon, put the Monte in park, step on the E-brake, and I get a loud "TING" sound. Cable snapped.

Old 04-28-2016, 05:43 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good evening everyone!! Wow what crazy day at work!!! Non stop from beginning to end!!! One more day til the weekend!!!! YAY
Ken-Those tires look nice!!!
Hi David..
Time to figure out what's for supper. Probably a bowl of cereal because I really don't feel like cooking anything...LOL

Old 04-28-2016, 06:12 PM
Cool Hi Everyone >Celebrate Life<

Originally Posted by Taz
Evening everyone!
So my driveway is on a pretty steep incline. Which means I use my emergency brake when I park. Okay. I pull into the driveway this afternoon, put the Monte in park, step on the E-brake, and I get a loud "TING" sound. Cable snapped.

Hi Mod/Admin `Lou,
WoW, you sure have your share or more then your share of problems. Your back yard sinking & your Monte getting some rust & now your brake cable...Well, your home could have sunk like the sink holes in Florida, your Monte could have rusted completely out & your brake cable could have broke after you went into your home and rolled back & smashed your neighbors care or ran over his wife . Sadly parts wear & break I hope it's not an expensive fix.
I know, I try to search for the best in life, because if I started to complain I'm afraid I wouldn't stop LOL...

Wish you better luck & just be happy to be working, have a supercharged Monte + + + + + + + +. More +'s then -'s.
Good to see you online...It's starting to get like old times, with David, Michael, and you online. Now we just need Space to return.

Originally Posted by P343
Good evening everyone!! Wow what crazy day at work!!! Non stop from beginning to end!!! One more day til the weekend!!!! YAY
Ken-Those tires look nice!!!
Hi David..
Time to figure out what's for supper. Probably a bowl of cereal because I really don't feel like cooking anything...LOL

Hi Mod Barbara, I thought you must be busy @ work 2day when I didn't see you online to much today...You better tell your boss you need more free time @ work (LOL) LOL, I just had a bowl of cereal with a banana > It was good. I need to go shopping & get more food +.

Wish you & Member's a relaxing, food eve >EnJoy & Be Happy 2 `be<

Old 04-28-2016, 06:20 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by BeachBumMike
You better tell your boss you need more free time @ work (LOL)
That's what I think too!! LOL
But he told me to put things in place to increase sales last year so I did a few things and now it is finally paying off and we are so busy it is unreal. I think I need a raise!!! LOL

Old 04-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Talking MCF Honor Roll

Originally Posted by P343
That's what I think too!! LOL
But he told me to put things in place to increase sales last year so I did a few things and now it is finally paying off and we are so busy it is unreal. I think I need a raise!!! LOL

WoW, the MCF Honor Roll

Attached Thumbnails Thursday, April 28, 2016 &gt;Stop in &amp; say Hi&lt;-education-teaching-college-dean-uni-university-honor_roll-shrn1127_low.jpg  
Old 04-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello MCF!

Ken I like them tires. They look good!

Not much going on here, looking forward to the weekend!

Old 04-28-2016, 06:58 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good evening all

Old 04-28-2016, 08:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening all, been a rather rough couple of days. Today was day 26/30. I've written a letter as to why i want to work at ups, the building manager came and did a ride today to observe. It seems everything is on track. 4 days to go.

Old 04-28-2016, 08:25 PM

Hi Devin, Tommy, Amy & Member's.

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Evening all, been a rather rough couple of days. Today was day 26/30. I've written a letter as to why i want to work at ups, the building manager came and did a ride today to observe. It seems everything is on track. 4 days to go.

Hi `Keane, rough days are good and builds confidence/character in a person. More importantly, do you like the job ? (presently) ? Do you hate going to work, or do you find it a challenge ? Are you happy working there ?
Wish you a good 4 more days to end probation and a good start to a new career with a good company. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for your update