Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 3/20/2014 >Check In Everyone<

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all. I had an interesting experience yesterday afternoon. I was on a break having a cup of coffee when a couple of police cars pulled in. Both officers got out and walked over to my car. They were peering inside and walking around it. Then one of them took his cell phone out and started taking pictures of it, I walked out and asked if I could help them. One of the officers said he saw my car there before and never knew what it was, so he stopped to find out. His buddy (the one with the cell phone) was drooling and snapping pictures left and right. I told him I didn't mind the picture taking - as long as my car didn't end up on a 'wanted' poster...lol.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Happy first day of spring!!!

Let's hope we can leave this horrible winter behind us!

Old 03-20-2014, 07:51 AM
Smile "Spring is HERE > Get `Up & Dance to Here comes the $un < LOL

Hi `Mike, `if I had that lady standing next to my ride 24/7 I'm sure all the police + more would be stopping & taking pictures > LoL...
I'm surprised the one officer didn't know what it was .
Did they ask permission to search ? > LOL

I think it's great that they stopped & liked it. You always keep in in top condition & street/show shape. Thanks for sharing!
==========================================
Hi Admin `Mike, wish YOU & MEMBER's a snow free (good weather) `Spring.
===========================
Hi `Brent, Zach, Matt, Keane
Brent ? did U notice the change to MOTY ? lol

"Spring in2 `Life & EnJoy" > 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 03-20-2014 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:00 AM

Good Morning MCF! Saw Need For Speed with the daughter last night - we both thought it was pretty cool. Man, the Cars! All I could do to drive sanely home...lol. Starting on the garage ceiling tonight, have to finish filling some crappy tape joints and sanding. I put a couple of pics up in my Garage of the progress so far....

Have a great day folks!

Old 03-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Mike, `if I had that lady standing next to my ride 24/7 I'm sure all the police + more would be stopping & taking pictures > LoL...
I'm surprised the one officer didn't know what it was .
Did they ask permission to search ? > LOL

I think it's great that they stopped & liked it. You always keep in in top condition & street/show shape. Thanks for sharing!
Actually, that is the second time it has happened. A female officer complimented the Monte a few months back. Now she sports around in a silver '02 LS with vertical spoiler.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. I had an interesting experience yesterday afternoon. I was on a break having a cup of coffee when a couple of police cars pulled in. Both officers got out and walked over to my car. They were peering inside and walking around it. Then one of them took his cell phone out and started taking pictures of it, I walked out and asked if I could help them. One of the officers said he saw my car there before and never knew what it was, so he stopped to find out. His buddy (the one with the cell phone) was drooling and snapping pictures left and right. I told him I didn't mind the picture taking - as long as my car didn't end up on a 'wanted' poster...lol.
Wild! I STILL get paranoid for NO reason when a cop follows me. I've already had one pass me and give me the thumbs up! Cool story!

Old 03-20-2014, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone! It's sunny and 50 here. Tommorw it's going to be in the 70s! It's about time, think I'll go for a drive with the windows down!
Have a great dat MCF.

Old 03-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Talking

Come back to look around and Chibi's an Admin, and SpaceRider is a Mod(somehow the forum is still here :-p ).

Some names I recognize, most I don't. All is well for me and I hope everyone here is doing great!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Afternoon EV1!

Space:
Thanks for stating the Members Daily Blog!
Matt:
Sorry I got up to late for your NCAA B Ball event..

Mike: (03SSLE)
I cant have a cop look at mine without some intent of pulling me over....
Generally for my tinted windows....lol

However,
At many a car show I have had people gauk at it and ask...What is it..ho makes this car...

Just a little FYI...
Its Spring! Hoorayyyyyy..
Now if only the weather will cooperate.

Have a Great Day EV1!

Devin:
had light flakes of the white crap this am..
(according to the Mrs)
Now its 46 degrees and overcast skies....
Almost feels like Spring..

Old 03-20-2014, 11:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by kweef
Come back to look around and Chibi's an Admin, and SpaceRider is a Mod(somehow the forum is still here :-p ).

Some names I recognize, most I don't. All is well for me and I hope everyone here is doing great!
There's a name I haven't seen in a long time!

Welcome back!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, 3/20/2014 >Check In Everyone<