Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Thursday, 18 September 2014

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone. Went to the junk yard today. Found a dash piece to replace mine. I'll be leaving for work soon so that's where i will spend my night. Oh well at least tomorrow is Friday.

Old 09-18-2014, 12:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon all hope everyone is well.

Old 09-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Afternoon all, went out to find some nice views, but it was quite cloudy and dreary today. None the less i still went out, found some spots. Might go retake some pictures tomorrow.

Old 09-18-2014, 02:47 PM

hello everyone!!!
just checking in at the usual time and usual place.

Killer INK, David!!!

just got into work and already presented with a problem, someone lost a ticket that was handed to me and I put in a stack of bad tickets because it was improperly filled out. no trouble since I did everything I was supposed to do, but this guy is furious because it wasnt entered into the system that night. He should have filled it out correctly, then it would have been taken care of that night.

anyways, thanks for the get well wishes, space, from yesterday, They seemed to have dome the trick for the most part, havent taken any decongestant, and sinuses are only trying to think of non exciting ways to murder me. which means to say Im much better than I have been all week.

Old 09-18-2014, 04:58 PM

OMG I just killed a ZR1 AND a ZL1!!!!

I stopped on a red light just past a highway exit and I'm waiting for green in the middle of a three lane road, suddenly a Camaro and a vette pull up on both sides of me and they had their windows open like I do, lol they were defenitly trash talkers cause they started talking smack about my M5 and I looked at them and just noded a "let's go for it node" they both apparently were down and just before green both started to rev up. On green I gunned it and I didn't shift gears till just about my redline @8400 rpm. By the time we covered maybe a eight of a mile I'm ahead of both by miles. By maybe a q mile mark the vette was only a car length away, the zl1 was a zip code behind lol. I took then both out with ease, prolly the supercharger and having straight up drag slicks helped out a lot but they had the weight to power advantage so I wasn't feeling like I cheated them. When we rolled up to a light the vette guy asked one question " WTF is in that thing, god damn it I can't believe a turd that big beat me" lol I never looked at them I just rolled away on green and maintained the speed limit. In the race I managed a beautiful 140-150 mph. Man I can't lie it feels good to take out two of your dream cars at once. After a few miles they costed with me trying to get answeres and I never looked or answered back lol I like to maintain a sleeper look/feel. But that was fun. For the hell of it so far I've killed the following since I boosted the m5 (ws6, cobra's, gto's, all srt8 cars and srt4 neons, every mustang of any kind, every vette, g8 GXP and gt, every powerful truck like srt10 ram, lightning & syclone. An old school viper,evos & sti's, a ford GT, v8 m3's and an alpina 7 series, another m5 as well, and all the odds and lose end cars, I got killed by 3 Ferrari's, a 911 turbo, a trans am minivan ( dunno what he was packing but his fwd van I swear was a 9 second car, all srt10 vipers and two lambos one was a diablo and one was a mercilago, a impala ss 94-96 (looked like a full drag car) and finally a gtr ( which is the only reason why I'm planning on going into a stoked motor with a stage 2 or 3 supercharger setup just so I can beat a GTR cause I hate then so so much)

Ok I'm off to walmart photo center I wanna upload all my pics to a CD so I can upgrade my iphone to ios8. My pics hold 6.8gb of my memory the update requires 4.6gb

Old 09-18-2014, 06:22 PM

Well I tried to upload my photos into Walmart photo center and they don't support ant iOS7 devices (which a very gay of them if u ask me) now my desktop at home and walmart won't let me upload photos, the hell with it ill just save my self the headache and continue running iOS7 on my iPhone 5 and be over with it. Stupid technology!!!!

Old 09-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good evening all at the moment im cooking speghetti, my water pump came yesterday and the hose came today so ill tackle this tomorrow after i get off work and get new inspection stickers. then i have to order a new multifunction switch

Old 09-18-2014, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by owens91
good evening all at the moment im cooking speghetti, my water pump came yesterday and the hose came today so ill tackle this tomorrow after i get off work and get new inspection stickers. then i have to order a new multifunction switch
I wish you the best, last time I did that it took my retarded monte 3 weeks of continuously breathing the cooling system for it to run at normal temps.

Old 09-18-2014, 06:47 PM

You know what I'm gonna go by my parents house, I live 9 miles away but the dick heads haven't stopped by me in at least 6 months that was the last time I saw them too, I gave them their first and soon second grand child but you'd think they'd wanna see the grand kids at least even though we have a good relationship going. I mean my inlaws are here at least once every week so y not my damn parents (Effin A holes) I'm gonna go unload at my dad and I know exactly why he doesn't speak to me, ((((it's cause I'm now making more than him annually and he feels like that makes him less of a man <you'd think he'd be proud but I guess it works back words with him>)))) I know that's why I'm if possible more than 100% sure of this and he's forcing my mom to avoid me too I know how he is.

Edit: gonna pour some whiskey in a water bottle for now then when I'm by them ill chug it before I enter their house( it's makes me more aggressive after a few shots, extra cocky/confident too LoL) ill keep u guys updated on what might happen later

Last edited by Habbibie; 09-18-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Evening EV1!

THANKS AUGI !!!
I will post more pics once its finished!
Hope you feel better soon...
Thanks again..

Had my steps rebuilt from the garage into the house.. (They were crumbling concrete)...
Have a Great Night EV1!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Thursday, 18 September 2014