Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Do you believe that there is life on other planets ?
Yes, I believe there is, but I don't know if they have Monte Carlo's....
87.50%
No, I don't believe *We are the only one that has life & death*
0%
Maybe (?), I'm not sure (Maybe ?) I get so confused (?)
12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

>?> Is there Life on other Planets & do they have Monte Carlo's >?<

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default >?> Is there Life on other Planets & do they have Monte Carlo's >?<

UFOs from Mars: Mars ‘had life at one time… may have life now,’ says NASA chief

October 12, 2014 4:20 AM MST

UFOs from Mars: Mars ‘had life at one time… may have life now’, says NASA chief
Photo by Bryn Lennon/Getty Images
UFOs and Mars have been persistent headline news topics for the past week, and with NASA chief Charles Bolden’s comment that Mars “had life at one time… may have life now,” the question arises, do the most recent seen UFOs contain life forms from Mars? The latest reporting of a UFO sighting comes from Carnival Cruise ship passengers who, according to an Oct. 10 WakeUptheMasses report, were shocked when an unidentified flying object hovered above the cruise ship in Florida for more than 10 minutes.
Before Florida, several UFOs were sighted along the western United States prompting an investigation by police, the FAA, and NORAD. Just one day before the UFO sighting in Breckenridge in Colorado, a Utah television station reported about a similar UFO incident happening in the Salt Lake City area. A few days before that, a resident from Albany in Oregon wrote that he saw three dim lights hovering in a triangle. If one follows UFOstalker.com, there are daily observations of unidentified flying objects in the sky.

Of course, the likelihood that those unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the sky contain any life form from Mars is slim to none. However, connecting UFOs with Mars is more than science fiction. It most likely has to do with what we don't know -- and what we are not supposed to know.

How many drones (unmanned aircrafts) are currently flying above us watching and recording almost every move? How many, and what type of aircrafts, are flying above us if there was a worldwide catastrophe like a nuclear war? How many of those unidentified flying objects in the sky are not for some aliens from Mars but for some future aliens from Earth?
In an interview with science correspondent Alok Jha, NASA administrator Charles Bolden said that “getting humans onto Mars is key to the survival of the human species.”
Bolden is speaking about more than just human exploration into space; he is also speaking about what happened to Mars could happen to Earth. And if life on Earth is endangered due to global warming or some nuclear disaster, preparation is the key to survival.
“People always ask the question ‘Why Mars?’ Several reasons: One, Mars is very Earth-like, or least used to be Earth-like. It is a planet, a sister planet to Earth. It is the most likely planet in our solar system, um, that had life at one time… may have life now, and we feel can definitely sustain life.”
For several decades, NASA has explored Mars, but President Obama made the challenge explicit in 2010 when he said NASA should send humans to an asteroid by 2025 and to Mars in the 2030s. “Bolden is under no illusions about the challenge laid down by Obama.”
In regard to UFOs and Mars, one has to wonder whether this is about Obama, the survival of the human race, or aliens. As NASA’s chief Bolan >Member's, what do you think ?

I'm proof that weird aliens exist (?)

said, “what we learn about the Red Planet may tell us more about our own home planet’s history and future and help us answer a fundamental human question – does life exist beyond Earth?”Suggested Links
See also:

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:18 PM

00:37

We will see signs of life on other planets within 20 years, scientists hope

Dr Sara Seager, a US planetary scientist, says it is 'inevitable' that there is life out there as the universe is so vast

Sara Seager, professor of planetary science and physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Photo: Getty Images

2:33PM BST 04 Oct 2014

Astronomers are standing on a “great threshold” of space exploration that could see evidence of extra-terrestrial life being discovered within the next 20 years, an expert has claimed.

The idea that there is life beyond the Earth seems “inevitable”, given the immensity of the universe, according to Dr Sara Seager, a US planetary scientist.

In the coming decades, “chemical fingerprints” of life in the atmospheres of planets orbiting nearby stars could be found by the next generation of space telescopes, she said.

Writing in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Dr Seager, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), said: “We can say with certainty that, for the first time in human history, we are finally on the verge of being able to search for signs of life beyond our Solar System around the nearest hundreds of stars.”

Astronomers now know that statistically, every star in our galaxy, the Milky Way, should have at least one planet, and small rocky worlds like the Earth are common.

Related Articles

“Our own galaxy has 100 billion stars and our universe has upwards of 100  billion galaxies — making the chance for life elsewhere seem inevitable based on sheer probability,” said Dr Seager.
In the next decade or two, a handful of “potentially habitable” exoplanets — planets that do not orbit the Sun but a different star — will have been found with atmospheres that can be studied in detail by sophisticated space telescopes, she said.
The first of these “next generation” telescopes will be Nasa’s James Webb Space Telescope, due to launch in 2018.
It will be able to analyse the atmospheres of dozens of “super-Earths” —rocky planets somewhat larger than Earth — including several that could harbour life. Studying a planet’s atmosphere for signs of life involves capturing starlight filtering through its gases.
Different elements absorb different wavelengths of light, providing information about the atmosphere’s make-up.
Living things, from bacteria to large animals, are expected to produce “biosignature” gases that could be detected in a planet’s atmosphere. These include oxygen, ozone, nitrous oxide, and methane.
The problem faced by scientists is that some of these, such as methane, can be generated by geological processes as well as life. The likelihood of “false positives” could be reduced by searching for rarer biosignature gases, said Dr Seager.
She added: “We stand on a great threshold in the human history of space exploration. If life is prevalent in our neighbourhood of the galaxy, it is within our reach to be the first generation in human history to finally cross this threshold and learn if there is life of any kind beyond Earth.”

Astronomer discovers animal life form on Mars from NASA images

NASA caught deleting UFO photos from its website

UFO: NASA reveals Biblical-like Spacecraft

^ ^ Hello, We live in Peace do you ?

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

^ ^ Hello, We live in Peace do you ?[/QUOTE]
Yep! unless you get out of hand and then as John Wayne said " It's time to Break out the Winchesters"
Here are a few shots of an Alien land with Monte Carlo stuff?!?!?!

Attached Thumbnails &gt;?&gt; Is there Life on other Planets &amp; do they have Monte Carlo's &gt;?&lt;-montecarlo1.jpg   &gt;?&gt; Is there Life on other Planets &amp; do they have Monte Carlo's &gt;?&lt;-montecarlo2.jpg  
Old 10-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

I believe that due to the universe's vastness it is impractical to believe that we are the only living form in it

As for them having Montes? well if they are an intelligent life form they most certainly do !!

Old 10-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Hi Dale, great to see you online. That Monte Carlo Hotel would be a great place for a MCF Party 4-Sure

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
I believe that due to the universe's vastness it is impractical to believe that we are the only living form in it

As for them having Montes? well if they are an intelligent life form they most certainly do !!

LoL `Tadd > LOL I know that I've shipped many Monte Carlo's back to my home planet (LOL)

Thanks Tadd & Member's for your Votes & posts

Last edited by Space; 10-12-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

I do believe there is life on other planets but my guess there would be no monte carlos. Maybe there is, who knows.

Old 10-12-2014, 08:42 PM

Lol for this post

Old 10-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi Dale, great to see you online. That Monte Carlo Hotel would be a great place for a MCF Party 4-Sure

LoL `Tadd > LOL I know that I've shipped many Monte Carlo's back to my home planet (LOL)

Thanks Tadd & Member's for your Votes & posts
That is located in Las Vegas, right next door to NY,NY cool place, Need a Monte Carlo style golf cart to get around out there.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:42 AM

We came in Peace 2 party
Sure are a lot of parties on Planet Earth.
It's sad that there's so many wars
Why can't everyone get along ?

Old 03-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

OF COURSE they have Monte's...they are intelligent lifeforms!!!

Quick Reply: >?> Is there Life on other Planets & do they have Monte Carlo's >?<