Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Test ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question Test ?

Hi Member's,

Whose brave enough to take a Personality Test &
post their results ?
You don't have to give your name or email address ,
just click the below link & click on "Take Free Test"
When test is completed, it will give you the results.
(* I ran a virus scan on the link & no issues : )
Even `if you don't post your results (?), it may give you
some insight about yourself....
It will be interesting to see whose brave enough to
take the test.....
"2 know oneself"

Take Free Test

__________________________________________________ ____________
Self Absorbed
does things primarily for the benefit of themself, puts their feelings first, can't do anything when they don't feel good, swayed by their emotions, more concerned with themself than others, prefers personal glory over team victories, pleasure seeker, uses their looks to get what they want, gets angry when they don't get what they want, dramatizes their suffering, wealth seeking, superficial, manipulative, narcissistic

Do U know anyone that is like above ?
It's a good thing that none of our MCF Member's are like the above
LOL
=WoW=

Last edited by Space; 09-10-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2012

Extraversion |||||||||||||||||| 76% Stability |||||||||| 36% Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 70% Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 76% Intellectual |||||||||||||| 60% Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 70% Mystical |||||| 30% Materialism |||||||||||| 50% Narcissism |||||||||||| 50% Adventurousness |||||| 30% Work ethic |||||||||| 40% Conflict seeking |||||||||||||| 60% Need to dominate |||||||||| 40% Romantic |||| 20% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Anti-authority |||||||||| 40% Wealth |||| 20% Dependency || 10% Change averse |||||||||||| 50% Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||| 80% Individuality |||||| 30% Sexuality |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Peter pan complex |||||||||| 40% Histrionic |||||| 30% Vanity |||||||||||| 50% Artistic |||||||||||||| 60% Hedonism |||||||||| 40% Physical fitness |||||||||||||||| 70% Religious |||||||||||||||| 70% Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 36% Indie || 10% (the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
self revealing, neat, craves attention, prefers organized to unpredictable, needs things to be extremely clean, worrying, perfectionist, emotionally sensitive, respects authority, social, vain, does not like to be alone, likes large parties, controlling, social chameleon, not a thrill seeker, enjoys leadership, takes precautions, puts the needs of others ahead of their own, assertive, rule conscious, makes friends easily, always busy, heart over mind, phobic, aggressive, clingy, compassionate, dominant, outgoing, suspicious, hard working, strong

Old 09-10-2010, 07:15 AM

KidSpace Results of above test
Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

clean, self revealing, open, organized, outgoing, social, enjoys leadership and managing others, dominant, makes friends easily, does not like to be alone, assertive, hard working, finisher, optimistic, positive, likes to stand out, likes large parties, respects authority, practical, high self esteem, perfectionist, dislikes chaos, busy, not familiar with the dark side of life, controlling, high self control, traditional, tough, likes to fit in, conforming, brutally honest, takes precautions

I think I need to see `Shrink 4-Sure : )

Last edited by Space; 09-10-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:25 AM

Hi Pacer, thanks 4 taking the test & posting
Do you agree with their results ?
I know it told me many things about myself..4-Sure...
#`1 is that I need professional HELP LOL
OK whose next & brave enough to take the test & post `it ?
Yes, it's YOU, reading this....

Old 09-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2012

I wouldn't say I agree with it completely but it's pretty damn close. Either way I need a shrink lol

Old 09-10-2010, 07:37 AM

...Thanks `Pacer, maybe we can get a group discount @ the `Shrink's : ) I thought the test was fun & informative for a online test....I'm going to take it again once I get some rest & see how it compares....+ I'm going to have my BeachBum friends take the test.....I hope our Leader `Taz takes the test & post his results LOL
p.s. Pacer, don't let your 1st Sgt see your results : )'s : P

Calling Dr Phil of `it

...Kid, U have some serious issues
4-Sure

Attached Thumbnails Test ?-dr_phil_mcgraw.jpg  
Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 PM

Hmmm its prolly somewhere in the range of 75% correct

Old 09-10-2010, 12:18 PM

...Thanks `Brian for posting/sharing your results...I thought it was a fun test for a online personality test : ) It sure made me `think & pointed `out some interesting results...

It will be interesting what member's take the time to take the test ?

Ok, whose next to take the test & post it
Don't be a `Chicken or a `Chick : ) ~> Just do `it
We all we just be sitting here waiting to see what type of personality U R ?

Old 09-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Extraversion||||||||||||50%Stability||||||||||||||56%Orderliness||||||||||36%Accommodation||||||||||||||||63%Intellectual||||20%Interdependence||||||||||40%Mystical||||20%Materialism||||||||||||||60%Narcissism||||||||||40%Adventurousness||||||||||||50%Work ethic||||20%Conflict seeking||||||30%Need to dominate||||||30%Romantic||||||30%Avoidant||||20%Anti-authority||||||||||40%Wealth||10%Dependency||||||30%Change averse||||||30%Cautiousness||||||||||40%Individuality||||||||||||50%Sexuality||||||||||||||||||||90%Peter pan complex||||||||||||50%Histrionic||||||30%Vanity||||||30%Artistic||||||30%Hedonism||||||||||||||||||80%Physical fitness||||20%Religious||10%Paranoia||||||||||40%Hypersensitivity||||||||||||||56%Indie||10%(the hyperlinks above contain personality descriptions for each trait)

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, not rule conscious, rebellious, rash, weird, ambivalent about chaos, likes bizarre things, anti-authority, not good at saving money, not a perfectionist, leaves many things unfinished, low self control, strange, desires more attention, romantic daydreamer, abstract, impractical, unproductive, leisurely, likes the unknown

WOW this thing makes me sound like a LAZY ****

Last edited by Budsjlm; 09-10-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 PM

...LoL `Justin,
Thanks for taking and posting your test results...Don't let it upset you 4-Sure...It's just a online test, but I really got a `laugh at your results...I bet `if you take it again the results will change , or maybe not LOL....
It did state that you are a "Romantic DayDreamer & Optimistic"& Let you g/f know that you desire more attention : ) WOW

I sure laughed at my results, but my grandfather read them and said they did not point `out that I'm weird & crazy LOL

*Here some infor on the testing site (below)
SimilarMinds.com is a resource for personality tests and personality psychology. Currently, there are a number of personality tests online (Enneagram test, Advanced Enneagram, Compatibility test, Jung, Big 5, Word Association, and others). There is also Ask The Oracle which is a decision making tool.
All the tests at SimilarMinds.com are developed based on scientific measures used to ensure test validity. Statistical measures are used to ensure test questions measure what they are intended to measure. Some of the free tests are experimental versions but even those tests are made up of pre-tested and validated questions. For more test info click here.
I periodically change the test questions (based on my ongoing research) so check back and retake the tests on occasion.
Compatibility Test info - high similarity rating means good friendship potential, high complementary rating means good friendship and/or relationship potential.
If you want to be on the mailing list and get notified when new tests are added, click here.

http://similarminds.com/nfo.html
^^^^^^^Source Link ^^^^^^^^

OK, whose next to take the test & post ? Yes `YOU reading this now....Take the adventure & Take the test & submit...
If you can't laugh @ yourself, who can ? LOL
I laugh @ myself every time I look in2 a mirror
No One can fail this test, but there are many other test you can fail : )

^ He just failed : )

^ She just failed her test @ Walmart
That's how they get rid of bad employee's : )

^ Work Out failed : ( I think he's having
one of those bad days 4-Sure : )

Last edited by Space; 09-10-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Test ?