Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

tatoo idea

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 08:41 PM
Default tatoo idea

well i was thinking about getting a tatoo, possibly something saying "montecarlo" since its one of my favorite cars and because it is my first that that ive ever had.

all of my friends think its a cool idea, my girlfriend thinks im a fool, and my parents say no (im only 16 and couldnt get one on my own)

i think it it would be pretty cool, would i end up regretting it years down the road?

Old 01-27-2008, 08:55 PM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member
Default RE: tatoo idea

I think instead of getting the words "monte carlo" you should get a tattoo of the monte carlo knight's shield. It would be something that you know what it is, but it isnt blatently obvious. Its like getting someones name tatooed on yourself. If you ever decide you dont like that person, you will still have the name. Thats why people get symbols of a relationship instead of names, like the shield would be a symbol of your relationship with monte carlos.
I know that was way to deep but you get it.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:58 PM

hmmm yea i really like that idea, cuz it did scare me to put " monte carlo" on me (i wanted to do it in cursive so it would still be pretty sweet) but i do like that idea.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

yeah... if chevrolet doesn't come out with the monte again, then you 20 years ago people will be asking "Who is 'Monte Carlo'" and such questions....

Old 01-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Or they'll think your a big fan of the Monte CarloLas Vegas resort.

Your saying that now because you're still liking your Monte. Hopefully this feeling will last a long, long time. I'd go with the knight logo instead.
I'm glad I didn't tattoo the name of my first car on me. I hate to think what it would be like to walk around with "Cavalier" tattoo'ed on my arm.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:08 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Actually Monte Carlo themed tatoos are more popular then you think.

They used to have a Monte Carlo tatoo contest at the Monte Nats. And posted pics of different tatoos in the club news letter. I've seen several pics of tatoos people have.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:54 PM

[align=center]Hi `B,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I always wanted 2 get a tatoo, but my g/p & g/f are against it.[/align][align=center]I did the one below on a study break : )[/align][align=center]I would ask our talented artist `Craig -BlackAttack- to do [/align][align=center]a design 4 U. If it's a small one, U can alway get[/align][align=center]it lazered `off (`ouch[X(])..+ $'s : ([/align][align=center]Let us know `if U get 1 : )[/align][align=center]Peace/Out/Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`If U like theabove one..use it as a avatar[/align][align=center]for awhile, & see it U get tired of `it : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][8D]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/A49B0B09B156479F8C536172B7C55094.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-28-2008, 03:49 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

my brother got a yosemite sam tattoo... his wife wanted him to get her name written i nteh smoke coming from the guns, but he didn't do it. good thing to, a month later they seperated and divorced a year later. the stuff is like $1000 per square inch to remove, and leaves a permanent scar where it used to be

Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 AM

I have a bald eagle that ripping through the skin and it's red/white/blue behind it, that's it a couple days after I got it. I had a cousin that got his old ARMY tattoo lazered off and you can't even tell it was there. But the Knight Logo sounds prettycool

Old 01-29-2008, 03:53 PM

yea im thinking of hetting a tattoo that has something to do with my monte i was thinking the chevy symbol with a mirrored ss in the center

Quick Reply: tatoo idea