Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Tallest MCF Member : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 12:14 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Tallest MCF Member : )

PS. I thought this post was about the tallest MCF member

Was it the tallest or "BIGGEST?"

Old 03-04-2008, 11:22 PM

I'm 6'5" 225lbs, and yes I played football. I was a defensive end but played a little linebacker from time to time. My dad is 6'10" 280lbs and played Division 1 college basketball, but I never really got into basketball; I'm more of a football guy. My late uncle was 7'0 and weighed almost 700lbs; almost the size of a bear.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Im 6"1" and 160lb.

Old 03-05-2008, 06:04 AM

6'0 165 lbs.

Yes I am kinda slim, but Im a swimmer, compete at the national level for YMCA, I also played QB in football till after freshman year and a knee injury, and goalie in lacrosse, but I cant play that this year because of physical therapy for another injury.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd
but then i'm 6'9" and every girl i've ever dated, with the exception of a few has been around your height or shorter..lol...

isn't that the way it always is, tall guyz with short girls! lol
I can agree with that statement, every girlfriend I've ever had has been under 5' 6".

And I'm 6' 8", played Basketball since 4th grade, Soccer since before I think I even started school maybe.

ORIGINAL: Revitupfaster

The world is geared for people between 5'4", and 6'2". When engineers are designing for ergonomics, I think this is the criteria being used, because about 80% fit this category.
That is quite true. Maybe it's why I don't go clothes shopping anymore...

When we test drove the Camry and Maxima (both fully loaded top of the line etc.) when we were looking for a car dad (6'4") and I both had problems with those cars. The Monte had more leg room then any vehicle I had ever been in, plus it was faster and nicer looking and didn't have all that fake wood crap everywhere with millions of buttons.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:13 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok `Garrett, it's final[/align][align=center]I look `up to you....4-Sure[/align][align=center]Are you still play'in basketball, socer ?[/align][align=center]If the MCF starts a basketball team, we will have[/align][align=center]to have you, and get Mod `Wiz active again.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I know I've grown a few inch's in that last couple of years,[/align][align=center]but I still wish I was taller, and weigh more.[/align][align=center]You are lucky.[/align][align=center]Mod Wiz said he had plenty of room also in his Monte,[/align][align=center]but he said that his Dodge Magnum has great room also.[/align][align=center]He going to need it now, with another little one on the way.[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your post. This thread[/align][align=center]has been informative & funny : )[/align]

Old 03-05-2008, 02:44 PM

I am 6'0" 215 and losing.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:07 PM

5'6" 195lbs and gaining.

Old 03-05-2008, 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Ok `Garrett, it's final[/align][align=center]I look `up to you....4-Sure[/align][align=center]Are you still play'in basketball, socer ?[/align][align=center]If the MCF starts a basketball team, we will have[/align][align=center]to have you, and get Mod `Wiz active again.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]I know I've grown a few inch's in that last couple of years,[/align][align=center]but I still wish I was taller, and weigh more.[/align][align=center]You are lucky.[/align][align=center]Mod Wiz said he had plenty of room also in his Monte,[/align][align=center]but he said that his Dodge Magnum has great room also.[/align][align=center]He going to need it now, with another little one on the way.[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your post. This thread[/align][align=center]has been informative & funny : )[/align]
Yeah, I still play intramural sports, Soccer in the Fall and Spring, Basketball in the winter.

Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

quote:

ORIGINAL: Revitupfaster

The world is geared for people between 5'4", and 6'2". When engineers are designing for ergonomics, I think this is the criteria being used, because about 80% fit this category.

I can't agree here, if we're talking cloths. Not unlessthere's a lot of people in my area close to my height? Cause finding pants that fit is almost impossible for me. And finding shirts is worse. Cause I don't have a lot of extra "Me" around the middle. I have to buttom shirts about half way down, then overlap the rest of the shirt before I tuck the shirt tail in. So there isn't this huge excess shirt marterial around my stomach.

If I had to comment about cloths I'd say they're made for people with a lot of mid section.

Quick Reply: Tallest MCF Member : )