Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Tallest MCF Member : )

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Tallest MCF Member : )

[align=center]I found someone that's taller then our talented Moderator Wiz Kidd : )[/align][align=center]My tallest friend is 6'6" & I'm 5'10" on my tip toes : ) 146lbs[/align][align=center]I look up to him : ) & Mod Wiz[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Every Adult seems bigger then me......: ([/align][align=center](in height : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Ukraine Man Declared the World's Tallest
[/align][align=center]AP[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Posted: 2007-08-09 11:42:38[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
(Aug. 8) - A Ukrainian man is the tallest person in the world at 8 feet 5 inches, overshadowing a Chinese man who previously held the title, Guinness World Records said Wednesday.

Photo Gallery: World's Tallest[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Efrem Lukatsky, AP
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Leonid Stadnik, 37, stands at 8 feet 5 inches. The former veterinarian is now the world's tallest man, according to Guinness World Records. He lives in Ukraine.
1 of 4
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
More Coverage: Guinness Search for Tallest Man
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Leonid Stadnik, a 37-year-old former veterinarian, is 8 inches taller than the former titleholder, China's Bao Xishun, who measured 7 feet 9 inches, Guinness World Records spokeswoman Amarilis Espinoza said in London.

Stadnik's growth spurt started at age 14 after a brain operation apparently stimulated his pituitary gland, which produces the human growth hormone.

He lives with his mother, Halyna, in northwestern Ukraine, taking care of the family's house and garden.

According to Guiness, the tallest man in medical history was Illinois native Robert Pershing Waldlow, who was 8 feet 11 inches and died in 1940 at the age of 22.
Click on below link for pic's + More
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://news.aol.com/story/_a/ukraine...00010000000001[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"Is Bigger,....Better ?"[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][]Oh...My [/align][/align][/align][/align]

Old 08-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Default RE: Tallest MCF Member : )

actually bigger is worse, its been proven those tall people suffer from horrible things because of their size, im thankful im 6 foot and change LOL

Old 08-09-2007, 02:33 PM

The world is geared for people between 5'4", and 6'2". When engineers are designing for ergonomics, I think this is the criteria being used, because about 80% fit this category.

But hey Space, on the computer nobody knows how tall you are, I thought you were at least 6'5"

Old 08-09-2007, 02:49 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Revitupfaster

The world is geared for people between 5'4", and 6'2". When engineers are designing for ergonomics, I think this is the criteria being used, because about 80% fit this category.

But hey Space, on the computer nobody knows how tall you are, I thought you were at least 6'5"
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks `Bill ~RevItUpFaster ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I feel 6'5" when I read a "Thank You", Everyone shouldtry `it, I bet it will make[/align][align=center]you feel a lot better, and standing a lottaller.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank you `Bill, & members for putt'in up with that member[/align][align=center]that takes up a lot of MCF `Space : )[/align][align=center]~ Peace/Happiness ~[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center]Your `Space[/align][align=center]Thank You[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-09-2007, 02:51 PM

[align=center][align=center][/align]~ Peace/Happiness ~[/align][align=center]EnJoy[/align][align=center]Your `Space[/align][align=center]Thank You[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,
You're one of the tallest guys I know. Why you ask? Cause you take other people's feelings into account.
A L-O-T of people do not.
I can tell by the billions (j/k here) of post topics you start that read "Say Thanks To A MCF Moderator"

My $0.02 worth on the height un-impared in this world. They tend to get the upper management positions vs short guys like me.
(I'm 5-10 on my not tippy toes)

Old 08-09-2007, 05:10 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

generally, short people out live tall people... i bet they didn't factor that into the death clock did they?

Old 08-09-2007, 09:02 PM

lol.. 6 foot and 210 pounds.. Short people live longer because they dont run into low branches as often.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:22 PM

6 foot 1 - 180 pounds

Quick Reply: Tallest MCF Member : )