Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

well, we have a storm rolling in.... what else is new....

i just got a call from my uncle who is moving to arkansas, he has one of those quickset gradge / shelter things & hees giving it to me the monte is gonna have a dry place to sleep

Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Hey Everyone,

Just thought i'd check in and say hi! Hope everyone has a good Friday!

Space, glad to see you online, and JJ, i'm glad everything is ok in your life, and you were just busy for a few days...you know, we panic, and put up the Amber alerts pretty quick around here...LOL

Ryan, you wanna wash and wax my Monte? It needs it bad. At the very least, I at least need to wash it this weekend. It is covered in dirt/ dust from construction sites, and I went out to eat on Tuesday, and parked by a planter, and the sprinklers went off on it, so the entire front end, and windshield (minus where the wipers cleaned it) is COVERED in hard water spots...it looks aweful...front wheels are covered in a nice coat of brake dust...etc. Interior looks like I live in my car...It has not looked this bad in a long time (except for the wreck of course..LOL). But anyway, i'll wash it this weekend, and clean it inside too...but I would love to wax it too...We will see.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:24 PM

i only waxed the hood roof & trunklid, i wanted to try out a wax i found in with my stuff called nu finish 2001 ( hopefully not the experation, lol. ) anyways, it went on super easy, and it seems to have left a nice finish.... hopefully on sunday im gonna get to use some ice on it

and i just had to pull it onto the lawn, caus if i leave it in the driveway the rain kicks all kinds of mud up onto the bottem of it & the rain knocks all the sap out of the tree behind it onto the hood roof & trunklid..... made it look real crappy, haha. i still have to clean my wheels, i have quite a bit of brake dust too.... i know spray-9 cuts through it great, though! and i need to shine tires & clean all my stuff outta the interior.... i guess tomorrow

Old 08-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

sorry guys..i seriously cried

Old 08-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

exterior is awsome..they did a half *** job on the int...still would love to own it tho...god damn CFC

Old 08-21-2009, 05:08 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Are some of these people F'in dumb? Minus the ugly spoiler on the back, that Camaro looks pretty nice...hood scoop, t-tops...WOW, that is pretty damn sad to see such a car go.

Old 08-21-2009, 06:12 PM

justin, you should make a cfc post so we dont have to open it, lol.

** you should sneak up there at night & swap that camaro with a nasty old beater camaro spraybombed white & black i dont think the govt would know the differance morons..... and i think you should have personally kicked the guy who brought that car in right in the..... uh, groin, lol **

Old 08-21-2009, 06:59 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

I can't believe the stuff people are trading in as clunkers - unbelievable! My new job is going good. I still have one more week of part time cause the jerk that I currently work for wont let me leave before next Fri. I get my new work computer Monday and hopefully it will be up and running by the time I get there.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:05 PM

glad to hear things are going smoothly for you, amy!

we had a helluva storm up here a little while ago, the picnic / carshow for tomorrow was cancelled, there are trees down everywhere, somehow we still have power, so i cant complain... i was freeked, though, it was pouring and we were waiting it out im my moms truck sitting in the driveway next to the monte, the wind was nuts wipping the trees around, branches were falling down everywhere, i wached one that had to be over 8 feet long fall not more than 6 feet away from the monte, and i prayed that the 12 foot long dead lim directly above the monte did not fall..... i guess someone heard, lol

Old 08-21-2009, 07:07 PM

This is what I did today. Wizard Falls Fish Hatchery.

My Mom and two nephews feeding the fish.

A small gardner snake hanging out in the sun.

Quick Reply: T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009