Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009

Above MCF logo by Moderator J.J. Thank You!

MCF ToDay
Friday, August 21, 2009

Monte Carlo Friends

From all around Planet Earth
`Off Topic
For Every Member to Post
and make new Monte `Friends

What are you doing Today
* Members, tell us about yourself, your hobbie's/pets/kids,
best foods, vacation spot, clean jokes, pictures
of your boat, bike, other cars, truck's etc.

* Make a post & say`Hi Don't be `Shy
Become part of our Monte Carlo Family.
Please don't hurt with your words/post
`Thank You!

The MCF is a Stress Free Family Zone

Winner's own & drive a
Chevrolet Monte Carlo

4-Sure
August 2009
Monte of the Month
`Winner

Check out all the Winner's of Monte of the Month
Click below link
https://montecarloforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=10474

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T.G.I.F.
It's the last day till the weekend kick back have a drink hang out with family and friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJ
WHERE R U MAN ?

-------------------------------------
Space

Hope you get your laptop back soon we miss you here at the MCF
We may need an amber alert and search party for JJ soon
I hope i've done a par job filling in for ya the past few days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's real earlie today but i'm all but ready to fall asleep on the key board

Old 08-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

sure drive home from the futur inlaws and layin in now im all kinds of wide wake...well it's friday on the eastcoast let the posting comense...lol

Old 08-20-2009, 11:16 PM

Happy friday east coasters. We will catch up in 3 hours. lol

Old 08-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

good morning MCF, i was going to post before midnight but couldn't? it is like waiting for christmas for me gotta wait til after midnight?? have a great day everyone!! the weekend is here, finally.

so members what are your plans for the weekend, family and friends coming over? back to school parties? cook outs, end of summer parties? post your thoughts for the upcoming weekend and enjoy!!

he/she who hesitates, gets passed by a badazz monte!

Last edited by monte carlo 3831; 08-20-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Happy Firday all you East Coasters...LOL

Good Night to eveyone who is still awake, and Good Morning to Everyone that reads this after they went to sleep and woke up!

I'll be going to work an hour later than normal tomorrow, So I hope everyone's Friday goes well, and everyone has an awesome weekend.

Personally, I am thrilled to have a weekend, but really bummed, its the last weekend of summer vacation from school. Starting Monday, the stress of work will get added to with the stress of school! Thank God its my last semester, December can not come soon enough...I am soooooooo tired of/ over the whole school thing! But I will power through this last semester, and force myself to study hard so I keep my good GPA, and don't ruin it because of lazyness in my last semester.

I'll be on and off all day while at work as usual!

BTW, Chris, I like that pic, pretty cool!

Old 08-21-2009, 01:51 AM

MY weekend is probably going to consist of a bunch of nothing. Unless Kevin and I go out on a date. I think I might steal him the week of september 1st and go to canada, pack up the monte and head north. However his '05 grand am gets better mileage. So it turns out it wasn't the tie rods, they were just loose and needed tightening and greasing, apparently my front end was devoid of all lube. I may have a flat spot in my tires, I may also have a bent rim, or my alignment may be out. My one tire is wore goofy whereas the rest aren't, it's my right front. Something's going on and I dont know where.

I still need my shocks done. And god I want those KYB's but nobody around here carries them.... And monroe gave me a good price on shocks / struts and strut tower if need be. I get a %60 discount on all parts

Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Thumbs up Wish U, yes U read'in this a Happy Day/Weekend/Life : )

...Hi EveryBody, and thanks `Justin 4 posting the Member's Blog...Great Work!!!!

Using Senior Citizens `puter to log on & wish `all a great day/weekend. + Happy Belated Birthday 2 `Amy...(Wish U Health/Wealth : )

No word on the return of my laptop & I sure miss being connected
to my MCF Family & the WorldWideWeb 4-Sure. Now, I wish I had a T.V. : ), but thankful I have a radio.

Still working 7 days a week, 10-12 hr days $'s R Great, but I rather spend time with those I miss/love. Still happy 2 `be 4-Sure, and thankful 4 `life.

I hope Mod J.J., is ok and that Admin `Taz -`Lou - gets some rest.

The Ocean Waves R kick'in `up because of the Tropical Storms & I hope 2 hit some waves later. I miss my beach days & fun with the `Bum's. They are working Days, and I am work'in nights : ( We all R work'in towards our dreams, but giv'in `up 2 get has not been E.Z. 4-Sure....

Senior Citz Miss Maggies is cook'in me breakfast again : ) & it sure smells great & I can't wait : )

Today, I have to board up some of the seniors homes to protect them from the storms, and then clean the pool, get some Z's & go back 2 work....Got 2 Run....Breakfast Ready

Oh, great to see `Ryan's post from Iraq, and his posted words/thoughts in his thread....It puts my minor problems in2 perpective & reminds me of kids my age risking their life 4 freedoms...Thanks Ryan & all that serve or have served...

Peace/Happiness, the `Kid

Attached Thumbnails T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009-41gx9jc032l__sl160_aa160_.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 08-21-2009 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Cause I share, cause I care : ) Do U ? : )
Old 08-21-2009, 07:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

GOOD MORNING MCF!!!

Its been a very busy week here in HOT-Lawton. Corporate is doing a tour of all the stores and was here for a few days. Then spent the evenings with the family. I think my PC got withdrawal. LOL

Today, Jonny starts school. I'll be driving him there today and Monday he starts walking on his own. I cant believe how fast he is growing up. Soon he is going to tell me that he wants the car to take a girl out on a date. HELP!!!!!!

Thats it for this moment. Gotta get ready to give my son a ride to school. I'll try and log on at work today now that Corp is gone.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!

I want to thank Justin for starting the daily blog the past couple days.

I got home from work about a half hour ago. Well actually I got home about 45 minutes ago, but suddenly remembered I forgot to punch out. So I had to go all the way back. Not a major deal, just an embarassing waste of time.

JJ... it's kinda depressing to hear that Jonny is starting school. That means summer is almost over. And also means that a lot of Montes and other "seasonal" cars are going to be going into hibernation soon.

Robyn... it nice to see you happy again. I hope you and Kevin really hit it off well, and wish you lots of happiness!

Space... I did get some needed rest yesterday. Thanks for your concern.

Wondering how Amy is doing in her new job. And hope she didn't party too hard with her friends celebrating her birthday yesterday.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

I welcome the end of summer here. Its to HOT!!!

Quick Reply: T.G.I.F. Member Blog: Aug 21 2009