Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Super Tuesday Predictions

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 06:33 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Super Tuesday Predictions

um... ended communism?

thats all i can come up with. if he hadn't took so many steps to topple the soviet union (which may have happened anyway, Gorbachev had a lot to do with it as well), then he may have never gone down as such a great president.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 AM

[align=center][8D]`Space has acquired Electile Dysfunction [/align][align=center][:-]
The inability to become aroused over any of the choices for President put forth by either party duringthis election year.

Billions $'sare being spent on the primaries, and many people/children
are going without food/medical coverage etc.[X(]
There has to be a better way to choose our leaders ?
I'm frustrated with the process.
I'm going back to my `Space.

[/align]

Old 02-06-2008, 06:35 AM

5 Year Member

i think it came out to like somewhere near $1000 was spent on every person in Iowa by btoh winning candidates.

wow, just wow

Old 02-06-2008, 06:58 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I love the fact that young people want Barack, enough so that they change polls, but not enough to break away from their video games, beer pong tables, and laptops to go actually VOTE!

That's OK... It allows my Girl to WIN!!!

I also loved listening to the News Anchors talking early in thenight... "Mike Huckabee, really doesn't have a chance and is only helping McCain to win...

couple hours later...

Wow... Mike Huckabee is doing quite well... Mitt, really doesn't have a chance and is only helping McCain to win.

But it really doesn't matter which Republican wins... Democrats OUT VOTED Republicans 10 to 1. No matter how you want to look at it, comes to the Fall Election, the Republican LOSES!!!

Old 02-06-2008, 05:14 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

So no matter the outcome.......... we're basically all screwed no matter who wins.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:49 PM

5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

So no matter the outcome.......... we're basically all screwed no matter who wins.

somebody got it right

Old 02-06-2008, 11:30 PM

I have to agree with RJ, since I've been saying it for quite a while now, we are all screwed no matter who wins.

As for Reagan ending Communism, I don't think so...it's still alive and well in many places, such as China, Cuba and Vietnam. He did help to make the Soviet Union go broke trying to keep pace with our military spending, although that was essentially started in the 1950's. He just happened to be in office when they went broke, and split into the various Republics. That and the people in those countries were tired of the system itself.

Still waiting for a real answer to my Reagan question, I would think with all the Republicans here, someone would have an answer. Anybody?????

Old 02-07-2008, 04:49 AM

We were all screwed 7 years ago when baby Bush took office. I would hope no matter which canidate wins thing will get better, unless the winner starts more wars with lies.

Old 02-07-2008, 06:24 AM

5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: LnLSS06

We were all screwed 7 years ago when baby Bush took office. I would hope no matter which canidate wins thing will get better, unless the winner starts more wars with lies.

*cough* McCain *cough*

Old 02-07-2008, 07:41 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Cowboy6622

*cough* McCain *cough*
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Here `Duane, Something for your cough [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's Sad : ([/align][align=center]

[/align]
Now it seems, it's all about Money & Not
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
The Rich are in Control : (
[/align][/align]

Quick Reply: Super Tuesday Predictions