Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Super Bowl!! Who's Your Pick?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 06:39 AM
Default Super Bowl!! Who's Your Pick?

If your a football fan then you obviously know that this Sunday is the Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardinals in Tampa Florida at 6:30 pm et.

Share your thoughts and opinions and throw a prediction out there, I'm goin for the steelers (just look at the screename) 24-20 Pittsburgh.

Here we go Steelers Here we go!!! Watch out for #43 and that flyin hair lol.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:58 AM
Default RE: Super Bowl!! Who's Your Pick?

Well steel i believe that the Arizona Cardnals will take it, Just like the New York took it last year by beating the Favorite, so you can say im an Under dog person, i figuer that cardnals will not win it by much but i guess will be a 30-27 game arizona winning on last sec. field goal

Old 01-30-2009, 07:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

STEELERS!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:45 AM

[align=center]Hi `Scott,[/align][align=center]My bet will be on the Pittsburgh Steelers to Win.[/align][align=center]EnJoy the `Game[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/EAEBA6C395974DBF95854CECB339E440.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2009, 07:59 AM

HAHA. Kidspace you always have the best posts. I love the new monte is it a special edition, 1 of 1.

Actually my grandpa has a 97 ford van, black and gold pinstripes steeler logos everywhere, steelers on the hood, its awesome. Go steelers!!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 09:49 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: steelmalu43

HAHA. Kidspace you always have the best posts. I love the new monte is it a special edition, 1 of 1.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL `Scott, yes it is my novice attempt special edition 1 of one[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Forum Pittsburgh Steelers Winning Edition [/align][align=center]Happy 2 read that you enjoy my post creating attempts : )[/align][align=center]Would love 2 see a pic of your grandpa`s van.[/align][align=center]It`s going to be cold in Florida for the game : ([/align][align=center]Below is another novice `Space attempt of your[/align][align=center]Awesome Monte LT[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It looks better after many beers [/align][align=center]Maybe a avatar pic ? Need larger pic 4 a `sig.[/align][align=center]Member Enzo does great sigs, and so does Mod Taz
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/7AFD3786A19043109368D91E2EBFB45D.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

I did not realize that there was going to be a Super Bowl this year. Who is playing?? With that sarcasm out of the way, this year does not seem very super to me. I hope the Cardinals win though.

GO BEARS!

Old 01-30-2009, 03:13 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I guess I will be rooting for the Cardinals. My dad is from St. Louis and the Cardinals used to be from there.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:29 PM

Go Cards!!!

Old 01-31-2009, 08:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

I think the Steelers will destroy the Cardinals tomorrow. The cards are good but the Steelers are at a whole different level. Our offense has started to runlike a well oiled machine. I think the O willwalk all over the Cardinals defense.Roethlisberger is playing the best of his career and Willie Parker has gotten back in his grove. Holmes is on fire as a receiver and a returner.Need I say anything about the Defense? The best in the league for a reason. I think Kurt Werner will be under pressure the whole game. Harrison and Woodley will be on him like white on rice. Fitzgerald and Boulden are the Cardinals only hope and I think Taylor and Townsend will do a good job of keeping the ball out of their hands. I can see a Polamalu interception too. Good luck Cardinals, you will need every bit of it, but I can see a record setting 6 superbowl wins for the Steelers franchise.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!

Quick Reply: Super Bowl!! Who's Your Pick?