Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, September 18, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuperMCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, sports, pets, kids, all cars, truck's, bikes etc.

Member's, make a post & become a part of our
MonteCarloFamily Blog

"We all love cars, just some more then other's"
Like the Chevrolet Monte Carlo !

* Please welcome all New Member's to our MCF family & `Blog

*Become a Active Member

Hit some `keys & make a Post.
Don't be `shy

EveryDay - EveryNight

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect

4-Sure
If you have not read ourMCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

September 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: 03 LimitedSS

2003 Monte Carlo S.S.
from </A itxtNodeId="633" itxtHarvested="0">
Central Florida

Congratulations `Frank

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click above link to see all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 09-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

hi everyone and good night everyone it is time for me to sleep. I had a very busy saturday.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:38 AM

Yep, I'm off to sleep myself. Pretty happy with Oklahoma's win. There's still room for improvement but I love how physical they were playing on both sides of the ball. I haven't seen them play that physical since the 2000 National Championship team. Still a long way to go but it's good to see them playing like this early in the season. Anyway, off to bed. Later guys.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:20 AM
Smile Thanks to our Teacher.

EveryOne,
Wish you a FunDay this SunDay
Life is something like a roller coaster with all it's ups & downs

...Wish you more `ups then downs on your Highways of Life .
Be the driver of your Life, your Monte & Drive it 2 where you want to `be 4-Sure.
On your life journey, try your best to help those in need.
Be kind to yourself & others...

What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 09-18-2011 at 06:10 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. After close to two weeks straight of mid to high 80s the rain clouds rolled in yesterday and we got a some brief showers. Of course the first shower came about five minutes after I just finished washing the car and wiping it down with the chamois cloth. The showers are supposed to increase today, so I'm not even going to consider washing/waxing the Monte today. 'Space, as much as we don't like the downs in our life they are necessary. Without them we wouldn't have anything to compare the highs to and appreciate them as much. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:52 AM

Good Morning `Mike,
I completely agree with the downs, making the `ups that much more appreciated when they return 4-Sure...

I think it rained yesterday, so you could take Sunday off to enjoy & not have to wax your Monte , so enjoy your day & relax & have some fun....
Thanks for your posts & all your contributions...Also, I hope you find a good deal on rim's and good tires

Old 09-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all !!! The show was great, no I didn't place but still was fun. Ended up at a Mich. State tailgate party at Sammy's Gazebo. Yep have pics of every thing will post in a bit

Old 09-18-2011, 07:03 AM

Hi `Tad,
It's sad that you did not place, but we know that you & your Monte are Winner's Great to read you had a good time for a good cause...Will look forward to your pic's of the event...EnJoy your FunDay ~> Sunday...

Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by KidSpace
...I think it rained yesterday, so you could take Sunday off to enjoy & not have to wax your Monte , so enjoy your day & relax & have some fun....Also, I hope you find a good deal on rim's and good tires
LOL...true, but if it didn't rain yesterday I could have got the waxing done then and not have to postpone it until next weekend..unless of course it rains then too. Yesterday I did some offer/counter offer negotiating on the price of the wheels. I'm waiting for a reply, but don't anticipate one until Monday. If all goes well I'll be ordering the wheels the first part of the week. I still haven't decided on the tires yet, but after doing a bit more research have it narrowed down to either Michelin or Pirelli. The hunt for the best price on those is still in progress.

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Morning all !!! The show was great, no I didn't place but still was fun. Ended up at a Mich. State tailgate party at Sammy's Gazebo. Yep have pics of every thing will post in a bit
Good to hear a good time was had at the show and party, Tadd. I'm looking forward to seeing those pics.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply...Are you going to upgrade to a larger Rim ? 17's or higher ? I think Michelin's are a great tires & so do many of my senior friends, but many also like the Kumo's & the ones that have purchased them are happy with their ride & wear...Wish you good luck on getting what is best for you & your Monte 4-Sure...
Weeeee's Blog'in this morning 4-Sure : )

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, September 18, 2011