Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, September 11, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 12:16 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuperMCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, pets, kids, all cars, truck's, bikes etc.

Member's, make a post & become a part of our
Monte Carlo Automotive Family.

"We all love cars, just some more then other's"
Like the Chevrolet Monte Carlo !

* Oh, don't forget to Welcome our New Member's to our MCF family & `Blog

*Become a Active Member

Hit some `keys & make a Post.
Don't be `shy

EveryDay - EveryNight

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect

4-Sure
If you have not read ourMCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

September 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: 03 LimitedSS

2003 Monte Carlo S.S.
from </A itxtNodeId="633" itxtHarvested="0">
Central Florida

Congratulations `Frank

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click above link to see all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 09-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning everybody!

At work right now. Will post more when I get home.

Old 09-11-2011, 01:43 AM

It is currently 2:15 a.m.. I just got home from work. I had a fairly easy day at the mousehouse. Everything that broke was minor so I had a lot of time to surf on my Blackberry tonight. What made it even better is that it is my Friday and I have the next to days off. My girlfriend/wife (not married yet but we have been together for close to five years and have two little girls together with another due to arrive next month) texted me and said the girls are not feeling well so expect them to be difficult tomorrow. I got out of work at 12:30 and headed over to Walmart to top off the gas tank on the 95 Town & Country. I walked around the store for about half an hour. I picked up another can of formula for the new baby, the November issue of Hot Rod mag. and a Johnny Lighning diecast. I also checked out the new videos. I like the tv series on dvd. I didn't see anything I couldn't live with out. The checkbook says thank you very much. I am trying to save and get a few things ahead for the new baby because Susan will be out of work for at least eight weeks and my paycheck will be the only one for that time. No new toys for at least eight weeks. I am texting or blogging for a few minutes before I go to bed.
I am hoping that the girls feel good tomorrow and that the weather isn't rainy or too hot. I am hoping to work out in the yard on my 78 Dodge Aspen woody wagon. I need to prepare the RF. Fender and get it changed out on the car. I bought the car last November and the previous owner had an altercation with a bus. It didn't really hurt the car but it did mangle the front sheet metal. I am still looking for wood grain front fenders and the trim if anybody knows where there is any. 76 to 79 Dodge Aspen and Plymouth Volare woody wagon. I am trying to get the car ready to show during the Mopars with Big Daddy show at Garlits museum the first weekend of November. The car isn't show quality and I don't expect to place, but being on the show field is usually good for getting contacts on parts and or other parts. It will also introduce the family to the show car scene. Alexis will be three in January and Abby will be two in January as well. It will be the first time since they have been born that I will have had anything running that will be suitable to get on the show field. I used to do the shows and cruises at Old Town in Kissimmee every week but have not since going onto second shift. I just have not figured out how to be two places at once.
Monday I promised to help one of the souisse chefs at work finish putting up a steel storage shed. We started it about six weeks ago and between rain outs and schedules we have not finished. I hope to on Monday.
Well today is 9-11. It's been ten years since the tragedy. I hope everyone stays safe today and that the memories of that day are not to painful. I'm going to bed now.good night Gregg

Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 AM

Well I went to bed to find both girls in our bed. Neither of them feels well. Alexis is sleeping cross ways in the bed toward the center. Abby is still awake and so am I and Susan. Guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight. It's going to be a long night. UGH.

Old 09-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Cool Thank U `Teacher`Todd 4-Sure

Hi Monte Carlo `Friends

EnJoy your your Sunday &
your `journey of Life in Peace.
`amen

Old 09-11-2011, 03:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The Michigan/Notre Dame game was Amazing. If you didnt see it you should check it out. What a game and what finish. In reality it was a little sloppy but it got the job done

Old 09-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Ahh the joys of parenthood. Hope you get some well deserved rest soon Gregg.

Old 09-11-2011, 05:39 AM

Happy 26th Birthday
Member: 06LTMonte
from NYC

The MCF Member's & Staff wish you a happy day
and life...EnJoy your Birthday..

Old 09-11-2011, 06:17 AM

Lazy day for me, Bought Driver San Francisco yesterday, and I love it. Would reccomend it to all of you. Officially liscensed cars (No Montes ), Dont expect Froza-Like handling, They have more of the hollywood feeling, drifting/180 spins ect. Story line is great (Im not a big story line person) and its fun to just drive around, Rated T so could be a good familyish game :P

Remembering 9/11 and praying for all of the troops and people effected by the tragedy.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Good morning everyone. Off to help my boss paint inside his rental property then back here for the Steelers season opener against the Ravens. Should be a good game. Happy sunday everyone.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, September 11, 2011