Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 20, 2011

Old 11-19-2011, 11:07 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, November 20, 2011

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What are you doing Today ?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc.
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect
4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

November 2011
Monte of the Month Winner
Owner: `Brett, from Nebraska
2006 Monte Carlo S.S.

Congratulations Brett

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Please make a Post & say Hi, don't be shy!

Last edited by Space; 11-20-2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: 2 thank our Teacher & Wish him a SuperSunDay : )
Old 11-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

hey everyone just checkin in before bed. i think i have a dry socket from my wisdom teeth anyone have any experience with them?

Old 11-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Zach, I've heard those are not good, but I don't know what to do if you get one. I hope you get it taken care of without much pain!

Old 11-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

it has hurt the past couple days but tonight the gland under my chin is pretty swollen on one side and i guess that is a sign other than the pain.

glad i saved the Vicodin they gave me

Old 11-20-2011, 12:17 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Man Zach hope u can get that taken care of

Nm goin on here just messing with my new phone before bed lol

Old 11-20-2011, 02:28 AM

I got home a little while ago. At work I finally fixed the dish machine that has been kicking my *** the last three days. thursday night when I first got the work order I diagnosed that it had a bad float switch so I changed it out and completed the work order. I came in Friday with the same issues again. It seemed to work ok when I got done with it the night before. It turns out the switch was bad so I had to fix that plus I found a few other issues to fix.
Rick I am sorry that you had to dig your shovel out. I hope you don't have to use it often.
Angie I didn't get to respond to your question the other night. I did have many 8 tracks, cassettes, and 45's and LP's. My first car was a 67 Plymouth Fury that I had hooked up with tunes. It had the in dash AM radio. Under the dash I had installed a CB radio, under that was a Pioneer FM receiver and 8 track player, under that was a Craig cassette player, and under that was a Realistic power booster/ graphic equalizer. It went from the dash to the floor. At the time I thought it was cool. I know that a wore out a few copies of the Bee Gee- here at last live, the Doobie Brothers greatest hits, Barbra Streisand, live concert at the forum, all on 8 track. Yes I have to admit I am a straight guy that likes the Bee Gees and Barbra Streisand.
I held Ariel for a little while after I got home. I enjoy my girls.
I am watching the rerun of the Nationwide race. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. was crowned the series champ and Austin Dillon was crowned champ of the Craftsmen truck series. Tomorrow eith Carl Edwards or Tony Stewart will win the Sprint cup. I am hoping for Carl Edwards.
I'm going to roll over and go to sleep soon.

Old 11-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Smile Thanks `Teacher for Starting our `Blog, our new`Day : )

Hi EveryBody

Be Good to YourSelf & others, Help those in need `if you can `Ok ?
Live/Love/EnJoy/`Life
4-Sure - What `if ?

Weather Radar in Motion

Last edited by Space; 11-20-2011 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Mornin' all. We're below freezing again this morning at 29° with 100% humidity. I don't have anything planned for the day other than to spend some time with the family. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:48 AM

Mornin guys. Looks like we'll just be wasting time until we finally get released. I'm ready to go home. It's already raining like hell. Will be for the next 3 days.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning to all of you thats a wake now. man some of us are up all night at times huh? Gregg glad to see your getting some rest and have time to play with the kids. Thats what us dads do. Well we got about 2 inchs of that white crap on saturday. I was turning icey real quick. Cars in the ditch, cars down the bike path, 442 accidents on saturday here in MINN. I told you the nuts were out. Glad we stayed home. Don't need any of our cars damaged. Sun its out this morning but its a cold 17 degrees. I shovled the drive just before dark last night. Oh wait a main. It wasn't last night. It was yesterday afternoon. Hell it get dark so damn early I thought it was evening around here. I might go out later at 1/2 time and see what else i can get of the driveway. Going to spend the day in the house watching some football. GREAT GAME yesterday. Watch MICHIGAN football. . The I was off & on the pc all night. in between movies. ok. going to get another cup of coffee. back ina few. Anyone in Michigan or else where get any of this white crap??

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, November 20, 2011