Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, May 6th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all. I tried for a couple of hours last night to capture the Super Moon but the sky was filled with clouds so I didn't get to capture any pics of it with the Monte. Oh well...Enjoy your day everyone.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:36 AM

Good Morning `Mike & thanks for trying...
"It is better to try something and fail than to be successful at not trying anything"
Wish you a Sunny Sunday....EnJoy your new day.
`Space

Old 05-06-2012, 07:14 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning Everyone.......

Its a early morning here for sure.....
Helped the mrs get ready for work....
Made her breakfast, Coffee,eggs bacon and toast....
She hates haven to work on sundays. Thought id try to brighten up her day, After 12 yrs at the same ole place dealing with the same ole people day after day...She left with an actual smile on her face....

Missed the "moon" thing last night...To overcast here for any photo ops.
Srry space i tried lol.

Haven my coffee, let the dogs out and fed them as well....
Lookn forward to the Race.

GOOD LUCK to my fello ARMCHAIR RACERS at TALADEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good morning friends! Going to help with the yard work today then get the Deuce ready for the Coldwater Carshow and swap meet for next week-end. Will take lots of pics of her then 4 sure.
It is an all week-end event including a gathering in town and parade of the show cars down Main street! I bumped my thead of this show and there is a link to the show in it. Ashley-Marie says she may go I hope others can too.

I went last year and had a blast even Ronda had fun

Nothing like a good car show

Old 05-06-2012, 07:42 AM

Hi StumpMI,
Thanks for trying...It's great to read that you did something nice for your wife...Yes, I believe we have to constantly love the ones we love 4-Sure...EnJoy your Sunday & the NASCAR Race
===========================================
Hi `Tadd,
It's always great to have something to look 4ward to & you have some great things to look 4ward to, but don't 4-get to enjoy your New Day...Thanks for all your contributions & sharing all your updates on your SuperSuper `Deuce. I enjoy seeing and reading about your life adventures.
Wish you a SuperSunDay

Old 05-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Sunday Morning MCF!

Hope everyone has a great day.

I'm predicting Dale Jr will come in the 15-25 range today. I'll also predict that Jeff Gordon actually finishes the race and has a fairly decent showing.

Of course, if junior wins the race and Jeff crashes half way through, then I'll owe you guys a pepsi.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Morning all. Gonna go grocery shopping I guess then watch the race later. Got my garage all cleaned up yesterday, so the Monte has a clean house to live in.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:43 AM

Good Morning `Jerry,
I was confused by your post in yesterday's Blog
Are you going to sell your 07SS and get a 4th Gen ? ?
Plus selling your roof rails ?

Post & let us know what's happening...
Wish you a Happy/fun Sunday....EnJoy the Race..
===================================
Good Morning `Lou, I hope that you got some rest & can enjoy your Sunday...EnJoy

Old 05-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone gets to soak up some relaxation before Monday morning hits.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning: Well it was another late night or maybe early morning in the Rick house. Saturday was one the most boring *** days I had in a long time. Took Ozzie for a walk cause we thought the rain was going to clear up. yeah right. 1/2 way into our walk a big BOOM! Thunder and then we heard never seen a crack of Thunder. We turned around and hightailed it back to the house. Then watched the race. Not a Bad one either. Except that JR fell back again near the end of it. Then we watched a couple of movies from on demand. Then went to sleep around 11 pm. Raining and some thunder. Then at 3:45 am out weather radio went off. Scared the **** out of me & Ozzie lol. Then we were up for a couple of hrs waiting for all that to clear up. Can see whats coming if its dark out. . Then we didn't get up till 9 am. Now just doing our morning clean up and taking showers. Our Grandson is coming over for a while this afternoon. Thats COOL Then watch the race and hope a good one. Nothing else planned for today. Looks like more rain is on the way. Our sump pump is running all the time now. Goes off every 12 mins or so. Land of 10,000 lakes my a**. 10,000 lakes and 10,000 swamps also . We raise MOSQUITO'S in Minn and sell them to other states ! ok time for breakfast. back in a few mins.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, May 6th 2012