Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, May 15, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT

Good Sunday Morning to ya!

It's a rainy day here. Another day lost. I was really hoping to detail the Monte today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

How are all of you?

Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace
`Hi Teacher Todd, what are you doing 2day ? When can you move in2 your new home ? Wish you the best 4-Sure : )
Thanks, Space. Should be moving in about 2-3 weeks. Need to finish the tile hopefully today and tomorrow. Then do the plumbing next weekend and finish the electrical and start moving appliances in.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Teacher
Thanks, Space. Should be moving in about 2-3 weeks. Need to finish the tile hopefully today and tomorrow. Then do the plumbing next weekend and finish the electrical and start moving appliances in.

Thanks Teacher`Todd for your reply...All work & no play means no `fun, but I understand 4-Sure.
So many things we do in life cost $'s, and it's not always easy getting everything done...I just really hope that you can find a position that you like...With the school systems failing in so many states & area's you should consider advertising on the web & other media's for help to parents with home schooling
their children.
There's been a big increase in people trying to home school their children...I don't know if that's the case in your area, but it might be something to consider....I'm thankful that I had good senior citizens friends & my grandfather home-school or BeachSchool the Bum's & I...It was 2 far for us to attend pubic school or be able to afford to attend a private school...Just something to think about, but with your talents & abilities, it might be another future source of income...Something everyone needs.
Wish you the best 4-Sure....Keep us updated...
===================================
Good Morning Taz ~> `Lou, great BD Post for `Brent...
Here's 2 `Brent...Happy Birthday
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 05-15-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all. Being very lazy today. Slept in and even still did not want to crawl out of bed. Did the clay bar thing to the wifes Impala last night. Almost got it finished. Jyst haev the drivers door and back quarter left. I am somewhat sore after doing both cars. Hoping the race is on today. Happy Birthday Brent.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:32 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Happy B-Day Brent!
It's really cold and windy here today and the Silver Monte looks like crud with all of the tree debris all over him.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Happy B-Day Brent!!!!

Whats up everyone. just relaxing before i head on out to the grill and have some fun setting some flesh on fire. YUM!!!! I spent the evening yesterday going out with family and had a blast. We mostly did our weekly shopping, but stopped and got something to munch at McD's. List got me a cake today cause we knew that yesterday was a bad day to celebrate cause i got home so late from work....as always. LOL.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

Happy Birthday JuniorCar

Just got back from the keys!
It was a long drive but we had the power of pandora on my phone so me and my friend could listen to music the hole way.

Didnt take as many pictures as i hoped but i did get some good ones.
I was able to take out my Uncle's Z4 for a spin. hit 110(he said to punch it so i did) that thing drove so nice.

Old 05-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

eavning everyone, been raining all day here, which sucked for the swap meet! haha, but the good news is.... i got a set of wheels for the monte! nothing fancy, actually the same style mustang wheels that gothkid has on his 5th gen. the same guy had them last year asking $350, this year i bought 'em for $65 with halfway decent tires!

anyway, i'll post some pics up once i've got 'em cleaned up and it stops raining. which could take a while....

hope everyone had a good weekend!

Old 05-15-2011, 07:13 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

Ryan, are the wheels 16's?

Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Evening everybody!