Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, March 22, 2015 >Stop in and say HI<

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 05:36 AM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Default Sunday, March 22, 2015 >Stop in and say HI<

Name:  MCFJJbanner2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  38.0 KB

Member's Blog
Sunday, March 22, 2015

to the
Monte Carlo Family

The Monte Carlo Forum is a stress-free/fun automotive family zone.

Please don't hurt with your posted words!
Your words paint the picture of you.

Show respect ~ Get Respect

If you have NOT read our Monte Carlo Forum rules, please click the link below and
enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum experience.
Welcome & Forum Rules
^ ^ ^

March 2015

Winner
Name:  trophy-1.gif
Views: 11
Size:  2.3 KB

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S.
Congratulations
Zach
MCF Member CrazyZach 722
Pittsburgh, Pa

Please make a post and become an active member and part of
our Monte Carlo Family, and also welcome our new members to our Forum and Blog.

Post what is happening in your life, family, hobbies, cars, etc...
We are online 24/7

What are you doing today ?
Make a post and let us know that you checked in TODAY

Any member can start the MCF `Blog after midnight (12 AM EST).
Just copy & change the date
(Check with Staff for any other changes to our Blog)
Thank You!

Today's MCF Blog started by
P343

Old 03-22-2015, 05:54 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good morning MCF!!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Weather here was beautiful and in the 60's yesterday. Today is going to be nice too but a little cooler.
I got so much done on the 84 yesterday and still have stuff to finish up today. Did some painting (wheel wells, engine compartment, calipers & drums). Finished the rear seat delete area. Fluid and filter changes. Got the electric radiator fan installed but not wired. I am also going to put in a MSD cap and rotor today. Once the new fan is wired and working, I will remove the clutch fan. Moving a little slow this morning because my muscles are screaming...LOL

gp77- hope you got your car washed and waxed and took care of a few 12oz ers!!

Space- Hope you are recovering well. Thoughts and prayers.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning MCF!

Sounds like fun on the Monte Barbara!

Old 03-22-2015, 08:58 AM
Cool >Peace/Love/Happiness<

Hello Everyone,
Thanks Barbara for your continual posting of the MCF `Blog + all your super contributions Also, thank you & member's for your support to our friend `Space.

The latest on `Space is that he has been transferred to a private clinic. His foot injury is healing after several operations, but he has other major medical complications that will prevent his return home or to the MCF for a undetermined time. His g/f & Bum Tommy are with him presently. There's been a major void in the BeachBum Family with Space away. I do know that he is getting the best treatments on this planet that is possible & I pray that
they can repair the damage that has been done.

* My new assignment has been delayed due to government red tape on my passport & getting documents on my certifications. I just returned from the Miami Port & have been working double shifts & training personnel on our new loading & unloading equipment. Life has been busy 4>Sure! >, but I'm happy 2 `be & I hope that you are also (?)

* Notice to Admin's `Jason & `Mike: I would like to nominate Barbara as a MCF Moderator `if a new position is needed on the MCF. (I think she also has gone to the same Web Forum University as `Space: ) Her dedication & posting abilities are 1st Class & is a asset to the MCF Member's, who will support my nomination ? >Thank You<

** I've tried to fill in for Space in his absence from the MCF, but presently my time is limited and I don't have the luxury of fun net time I've watch my friend Space over the years dedicate his time to the MCF to keep it active and fun. He's a hard act to follow. I've done my best to copy his style, but that is a difficult task 4>Real. I will do my best to post updates when time permits. Thanks to all for your friendships & time.

Please Love the Ones your Love & let them know `it >What `if ?<. Please post & keep the MCF active & fun. There's some great member's here & you can make it better

Thanks for reading & being you! You are the driver of your life & I hope that you can drive it to where you want to `be...

Peace>Love>`Happiness to `all from the
BeachBumFamily.

I dedicate the below to our friend `Space, because he is a crusader for `Peace, Love & happiness.
"He acts his words with `love" = "Go in Peace & `Love"

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-22-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015

Good morning everyone. Glad to hear at least space is getting the right treatment. Hope everything goes ok from hear on out. I am at work and it's not bad. Hoping for an easy day.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by crazyzach722
Good morning everyone. Glad to hear at least space is getting the right treatment. Hope everything goes ok from hear on out. I am at work and it's not bad. Hoping for an easy day.

Hi `Zach, I hope that you are enjoying your MCF MOTM Victory Thanks for your words 4>Sure...

I like Barbara's new wording on the Thread >>Stop in and say HI< I think we might get more member's checking in `if it said "Stop in & Get `High" > >>>>>On `Life >

Wish U a E.Z. day @ work & a fun eve > EnJoy <

Old 03-22-2015, 09:36 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Tommy-
Yes It was fun getting out there yesterday and making progress on the Monte. Even if I know I am going to ache like crazy the next day. LOL Heck, even if there isn't work to do on her, it is fun just to go out and sit in the car or go for a little ride around town. I saw a shirt online awhile back that said "I'm not high maintenance, but my race car is!!"
BBMike
Thanks for the update on Space!!
Sorry to hear that red tape is delaying your new assignment. I know you are eager to get started!! I thought you had already left and as I was reading through the forum posts, I saw that you had posted. It's nice to see ya and I have missed your posts.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Good Sunday morning friends.

Thanks for opening up the shop again this morning Barbara.

Not much new here doing some re-modeling of the inside of the house, vising mom about every other day

Sure hope Space is 100% soon. He sure has dedicated friends here in the forum and beach family not to mention his G/F

Have some mods in the works for the Deuce will post pictures when they are all done for the season

Old 03-22-2015, 09:48 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

Thank's for the 'Space update BBMike, tho I wish it was better news. I can live without him on the forum (tho I don't want to), but the worst is knowing that he isn't out there somewhere surfin' and livin' freely. I'm glad he always has someone who loves him by his side.

We sure are lucky to have Barbara! I think we have so many great members that are too lazy too post sometimes and just need a little nudge to get typing - okay its me. I'm not the only one! But Barbara and BBMike are always keepin' the forum active!

Old 03-22-2015, 10:15 AM

3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Tadd- Come on Tadd...these secret mods for the Monte are killing me with suspense!!!! I don't mind opening the shop. I am usually up early even on my days off and I start my day off with a bowl of cereal as I read what has being going on in the forum!!

Brent- I agree with you about Space "the worst is knowing that he isn't out there somewhere surfin' and livin' freely. I'm glad he always has someone who loves him by his side" He sure is fortunate to have such dedicated and loving people in his life!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, March 22, 2015 >Stop in and say HI<