Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, March 16th 2014

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 07:27 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good mornin' all.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Brent:
Thanks for starting the Daily Blog!

I'd Pay to see you in a skirt Brent!
You gonna shave them legs? I sure hope the landing strip is cleared for take off instead of a field of dreams..ahahahahahah

Space:
Sounds like your going HI tech at your JOB... Good thing you have this computer stuff down to a science with that Alien Mentality should be a breeze for you! Hope you and the bums get up to speed real soon with your new tech!
Have a Great Day/Weekend!

Chris:
Its been a while since I saw you last here...But then again I have been MIA the last cpl of days! Heres hoping all is well in your neck of the woods!

Mike (03SSL)
Whats up Bud?
Did IB ever get your profile,pics etc all straightened out? Hope so..
Have a Great Sunday!

Devin:
Once again you never fail to give us a heads for all our Monte Carlo Familys weather reports...Its definitely a help... Hope all is well on your end of the planet and enjoy your Sunday... Hopefully the weather will clear for Bristol..And Thanks! I will se ya at the races!

Its been a trying weekend here for us.
Friday was Lizzys B Day .. So we decided to head North to Traverse City...
We also stopped in Kalkaska to visit a good friend of mine on the way.
We had on planned on staying up north til Monday... Were planning on watching the race at my buddys house ... However, we ran into a problem... Our Little aussie decided she was going to get ill.. She was throwing up and had the runs..So we came home yesterday and had to cut our trip short. So, Today we are going to take her to the vet and hopefully get her the help she needs to be well again... I believe someone has tried to poison here... Our neighborhood is changing and there are certain people she does not like.. She actually sneak attacks them in our yard and I imagine it scares the heck out of them... That's my guess.. she is very protective of our property.. and doesn't even like people walking down our sidewalk!... She also doesn't like ... kids on skateboards, mini bikes ..Gokarts, motorcycles, quads and snowmobiles,lawn mowers. The UPS guy or his truck, The trash pick up guys or the truck... Obviously anything that seems loud to her!

Hope today finds everyone well and enjoying there Sunday!

Old 03-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Mike (03SSL)
Whats up Bud?
Did IB ever get your profile,pics etc all straightened out? Hope so..
Have a Great Sunday!
All the pics in my garage, all my attachments (with the exception of recent uploads) and my friend list (with the exception of recent requests) are still missing. Even the links for pics from Photobucket in posts I made are missing. The pics are still on Photobucket, but somehow the links were altered so it says the pics have been moved. This is the SECOND time this has happened since I joined this forum, so I'm just going to host my pics off site and link to them from now on.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:45 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all - not too much going on here - it's really cold & windy here so I think I'll stay inside

Old 03-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Smile Happie's 2 everyone 4-Sure

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
All the pics in my garage, all my attachments (with the exception of recent uploads) and my friend list (with the exception of recent requests) are still missing. Even the links for pics from Photobucket in posts I made are missing. The pics are still on Photobucket, but somehow the links were altered so it says the pics have been moved. This is the SECOND time this has happened since I joined this forum, so I'm just going to host my pics off site and link to them from now on.

Hi `Mike, I'm sorry that has happened to you 4-Sure. I know several of my pictures have faded away to some outer space on the web

I think the only ones that have access to those area's are the IB techs & maybe the Top Administrator's. The MCF Mod's can only give detentions to member's or send them out 2 lunch I put myself in time `out all the time (LOL).

Seriously, I hope the IB people try to resolve this issue & hopefully rebuild what has been lost.

Thanks for your understanding & being a active - helpful contributor to our Monte Carlo Family.
===============================================
Thanks `Zach for checking in Wish U a E.Z. day @ work & in Life.
======================================
Thanks Mod David, I need to go back to Zchool & learn more 4-Sure. My computer brain needs more RAM or something (LOL).

Oh, Belated Happy Birthday to `Lizzy WOW, she's lucky that she got you as a present
================================
Hi `Keane & `Devin,
Thanks `Devin as always for letting us know about Mother Natures Moods (the good & bad ones: )
============================
Hello `Amy, wow > we sure have been in this family a long time.
Thanks for all you help & posts to everyone.
Wish you Sunshine & warm spring weather
===============
Wish `all a Super Sunday > EnJoy your present > Now > WoW

Old 03-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Smile It's a Beach'in Sunday 4-Real : )

Hi Everybody,
I thought I would get `off 2day @ noon, but 4 trucks are running late due to heavy interstate travel. (Bike Week is ending + Spring breakers are all coming down)...

Plus the predictions of bad storms up north = equals late shipments this coming week. Mother Nature is @ it again

I shall assist our MCF Weatherman `Devin & post the below that I just found on AOL

SEVERE WINTRY MESS TO UNFOLD MONDAY
Spring officially begins next week, but the US will be hit with another blast of snow and ice before the seasons change.

States expecting the storm

Click, you choice.
Member's, again > be safe out there on your highways of life 4-Sure.
We are just suppose to get rain & high winds...The winds are kicking up 2day...(I wish I had a kite) > LOL

Click below & take a free Web Cam `Trip to the Beach...

Remember, Life's a Beach 4-Sure Webcams - Legendary Cocoa Beach < Click < Oh `Put on suntan lotions

legendarycocoabeach.com/webcams/‎

Enjoy Florida Space Coast's 72 miles of sandy beaches anytime you want with our free beach cams.
================================================== ===============
PRN Radio just stated it's raining in Bristol for the NASCAR Race Now, Mother Nature is against Racing...

Now, we should have more member's on the MCF 2day <

Last edited by Space; 03-16-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone, having a "housework" weekend lol, I was handed the list of chores to do while the wife went on a road trip with her friend taking her daughter back to college, somehow things got crossed as it is normally me taking a road trip with my friends oh well it pays to do good things sometimes. Happy wife happy life is always a good motto to follow

Hope everyone is enjoying their sunday

Old 03-16-2014, 11:56 AM
Smile >Honey do this & this & this & this (LOL)

Hi `Ken,
Good luck with your Honey `do List

I hope that you can find some time for yourself & enjoy your Sunday. You could finish our MCF Theme `Song (LOL)
Or find a kid to do the work & just relax

Wish you & member's a great day > EnJoy
Thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family

p.s. Grab a cold one & click the beach link above & don't get burned by the SUN (LOL) > ENJOY

Old 03-16-2014, 12:58 PM

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a great day. I'm just gonna be sitting around with my wife while we wait for her to go into labor.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014

Good morning everyone. Hope it is a great relaxing Sunday for you. Couldn't sleep last night so I thought I would check out eBay while having a couple of glasses of Merlot, well this morning I check my email and apparently instead of pressing the watch, I pressed the buy on 3 Kitchenaid attachments for my wife. She will definately be happy. One of the attachments looks like a S/C, just adds insult to injury.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, March 16th 2014