Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, June 24, 2012< Click & Check In

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 03:05 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Sunday, June 24, 2012< Click & Check In

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog
Sunday, June 24, 2012

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbie's, cars, etc. We are here 24/7
Please check `In & let us & our sponsors know that you were here !
Make a post & become a part of the
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^ Updated^

June 2012
Monte of the Month Winner
Member: ZZAPULTIMATE
Member since 2008
1999 Monte Carlo LS
5th Generation

Not your standard LS - Click -> Here!
Congratulations `Justin

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Created & ReCreated by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!
Click above link to view all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
Please Welcome our new member's to the MCF & our `Blog

Last edited by Space; 06-24-2012 at 04:31 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:07 AM
Default "Be Happy to `be"

Happy Sunday Everyone

Believe in yourself to bring change
If you take your eyes off your goals, all you see are obstacles.”
“…You need to believe that you can affect circumstances and situations in your life in order
to have the confidence and courage you’ll need to meet the many challenges you face.”

"I believe in the Chevy Monte Carlo"
EnJoy your `journey of life.
Extract the most from
your new `day of
Life

What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 06-24-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member

Ha good thing I had to go to the off topic section I was just about to make Todays blog, thanks space for starting our blog today

Old 06-24-2012, 03:24 AM

Good Morning `Justin, I look forward to you & other Monte Carlo Family member's making our `Blog.

WoW, you are still `up or up early...This is my first break of the evening & I have to run to another warehouse to post, so I really love it when I log on & the blog is already `up & running...

Hope you are feeling better & your med's are working. Also great to see your Super Monte nominated in the MOTM..
Good Luck & I wish you a SuperSunday
Peace/Out from `Space

Old 06-24-2012, 03:31 AM

This happened today technically so I will post it in here.

I've just got one thing to say.. and that would be FML! I had a long day at work(might I add that I hate working fast food.) And after work on my way home my front driver side tire decides to blow a hole in the sidewall and scare the hell out of me!! Definitely good timing on the new tires and rims.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:53 AM

Hi `Brendan,
Sorry to read about your blow`out , but it could've been worse 4-Sure...If life isn't going good, keep working on making it better & be the driver of your life & drive it to where you want to `go...I think you got a lot going 4 U...A nice home, super monte, a `job + + + +. Life is a challenge for real, don't let it win & drag you down..If you give `up Life wins..
Everyone gets knocked down in life, but to succeed you got to keep getting `up to get to where you really want to `be.
Wish you happiness, but you are the one that has to make it happen 4-Sure...Wish you good luck & happiness in life.

There are millions on this planet that would love to trade you places...We still have it better then 99% of other's trying to survive on Planet `Earth..
Peace/Out from `Space
================================================== ===========
Believe in yourself to bring change

If you take your eyes off your goals, all you see are obstacles.”
“…You need to believe that you can affect circumstances and situations in your life in order to have the confidence and courage you’ll need to meet the many challenges you face.”

No one will believe in you until you believe in yourself. Create your own life and then go out and live it. Self confidence often becomes contagious and others will follow in your foot steps. As we get better, so do others.
Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a winner and a great individual and believe in yourself, Self-esteem is described as confidence in one’s own worth or abilities, and pertains to a personal appraisal of ourselves. Yet, unfortunately, we often make this evaluation based on cues we receive from society. In other words, we look to others to establish who we are, how we should behave, and how we’re valued, even though this societal reflection won’t be an accurate indicator of what we are made of.
Trying to measure up to a dominant mindset, antiquated cultural rules, or stigmatizing stereotypes that don’t serve you well isn’t the best plan. Using such subjective measuring devices may also explain why you don’t always feel like a good fit. Bottom line, try not to rely totally on the outside world to validate you. A better option is to equalize the playing field by believing in, and validating yourself.

Remember that your body is a temple, and you are a treasure. You are unique, precious, and one-of-a-kind. Believe that you have a right to be here; that you are worth the effort of saving, educating, healing, playing with, working with, loving, and sharing a lifetime with.
Say the following words like a mantra. “I believe I am worth believing in.” Say these words every day. You’ll be amazed how the universe will contrive to make it so.
Changes in life are inevitable. One who accepts them and changes with them is the one who succeeds in life. There are instances in life when everything gets blocked and you find yourself helpless. In such a situation one who accepts it and tries to fight out new ways to overcome the situation emerges in flying colors. One who thinks that such a change has in fact left him to do nothing, can do nothing but brood over his misfortune. Working in new directions helps one find light.

Changes make life challenging and without a challenge life is boring. It is also very important to notice small changes early so that you can adapt to bigger changes easily. It is better to try new things than remain in a hopeless situation. Old beliefs do not lead you to new ideas. Hence, it is necessary to change. If change is anticipated, monitored, and quickly adapted to, then it becomes enjoyable as well. Some changes are harder then others no matter how you think you have prepared yourself and as you grow older and wiser, it does seem easier. Accepting ‘change’ allows us to grow and if we don’t grow we don’t really live. Change is important, as nothing in this world is permanent. However, change must be well managed in order to have a good effect.
------------------------
I hope the above helps you & members that read the above.
Wish everyone happiness in life 4-Sure.
EnJoy your journey, & remember that you have to `be the driver to
get to where you want to `be. No free rides (LOL)
Oh, I think the jounrey is better `if you own & drive a Monte Carlo !

Last edited by Space; 06-24-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Brendan,
Sorry to read about your blow`out , but it could've been worse 4-Sure...If life isn't going good, keep working on making it better & be the driver of your life & drive it to where you want to `go...I think you got a lot going 4 U...A nice home, super monte, a `job + + + +. Life is a challenge for real, don't let it win & drag you down..If you give `up Life wins..
Everyone gets knocked down in life, but to succeed you got to keep getting `up to get to where you really want to `be.
Wish you happiness, but you are the one that has to make it happen 4-Sure...Wish you good luck & happiness in life.

There are millions on this planet that would love to trade you places...We still have it better then 99% of other's trying to survive on Planet `Earth..
Peace/Out from `Space
================================================== ===========
Thank you for that.. especially with college coming up.. things will probably get hectic.. gotta keep moving forward whatever it takes I guess though.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all. We have had a skunk hanging around the last couple days. My wife was getting ready to leave for work and called the dog in and it was out there in the drive way. So i went to look for it and couldn't see it. She left for work and I tried to go back to sleep and almost was asleep. About 20 minutes later it came back and the dog seen it from the window and started barking like crazy. So now I cannot sleep. Anyone know how to get rid of a skunk.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. I'm just sittin' here sippin' some high octane coffee trying to wake up. We had crazy rain most of yesterday and more rain in the forecast for tody. Lou, if you have a floodlight for the driveway turn it on. Skunks hate bright light. Enjoy your day everyone.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:21 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Goodmorning everyone! Last day of Nationals here, then back home for me!
Everyone have a safe day!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, June 24, 2012< Click & Check In