Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: > Sunday, July 28,2013 > Check In <

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Congrat's Tadd & Matt for your awards + thanks for sharing the event with us...We appreciate 4-Sure
Space, thanks and you mean Matt, not Mike. I know there's a lot of Mike's on here.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
Space, thanks and you mean Matt, not Mike. I know there's a lot of Mike's on here.

Sorry `Matt, I did that on purpose , just to see `if you were reading my words (LOL) (I lied)....it was another one of my many mistakes trying 2 prove that I'm a human & not just a out of space alien or maybe it was just because I was so excited about viewing yours & Tadd's X-Rated auto pic's LOL., or it was because I was just burned `out & tired 2day.... pick any of the above reasons or all of them

p.s. Yes, there are a lot of Mike's on our Forum, but there's only one `MATT with a awesome award winning BLACK S.S.

p.s. ( I corrected my mistake on prior post), now I must get back to trying to correct all my other mistakes in this human life > I have so many that it will take a lifetime...

Wish all a Super Super Sunday....EnJoy

Attached Thumbnails &gt; Sunday, July 28,2013 &gt; Check In &lt;-warning.jpg   &gt; Sunday, July 28,2013 &gt; Check In &lt;-ttiwwp.gif  

Last edited by Space; 07-28-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:15 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning Space and GOOD morning everyone . I'm in a pretty Good mood this morning. Feel like I should start something with someone . Well the one deal I had going on a motorcycle. Fell thru the other day. BUT! I have another one to look at on Weds I hope. Closer to home also . Tadd another award ? The garage is going to be filled up with awardsMatt Congrat's on your award also bud. Well going to be a couple of busy days around here. The movers come tomorrow morning to move my daughter & her family to their New home. Grandson spent the night with us last night. He makes us laugh all the time he's here with us. Plus he's such a sweet kid. Thinks of everybody 1st. Always says Thank you. and willing to help his grandma. Hey DAVE. It's a SUNNY day here in MINN today . Got your umbrella ready! How was your car cruise? And how is your Liz doing today ?. Hope she's doing better . Its a little cool again today. Got down to 50 last night here. But its suppose to warm up as the days go on. I was busy yesterday helping a friend next door get his trailer ready for Sturgis this coming Fri. Now that were getting back into the Bikes again. Maybe next yr My wife & I will go again. its been 7 yrs since we last went. Always a good time out there. Ok coffee is getting cold sitting here. And I think I've said enough right now. Got to jump in the shower and get this train moving. TTYL everyone.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 AM

Good Morning`Rick >

Thanks for checking in & I'm sorry that the deal didn't work out, but it just wasn't meant to `be.
I wish you the best in finding the best for you 4-Sure
Wish you & Member's a Super New Day of `Life < EnJoy

Old 07-28-2013, 09:29 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all - plate fillers are back from paint - all we need to do is wet sand and buff them out a little and mount the Gold Class badge.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:33 AM

Good Morning `Amy,
Did you get into both shows/cruise in's > with your cars ? Let us know if you did & how it was ? You sure have two super rides & we look forward to seeing your posts about them..
<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" id="post561135" style="margin: 6px 0px;" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> 07-26-2013, 08:11 PM </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1"> Replies: 44
Member's BLOG: >FRIDAY, 7/26/13 > Check In <
Views: 785
Posted By AwesomeSS
Good evening all - going to be a busy day for me...

Good evening all - going to be a busy day for me tomorrow - have 2 car cruise ins!!!!

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Wish you a Super Sunday with good weather

Old 07-28-2013, 09:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Good morning all - plate fillers are back from paint - all we need to do is wet sand and buff them out a little and mount the Gold Class badge.
AMY we need before and after pictures .........Please . PS. I keep seeing this Pro street white Mustang around my daughter's place. It just sound so MEAN! The tires on this thing are 18 inch across. Thats is just one of them. Never seen him really get on it. Just cruisin around. Got to see if I can talk to him and ask a couple of questions. It is BADASS

Old 07-28-2013, 09:38 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Yep Space - I got to both cruises yesterday but only with the Mustang. There were no awards for these shows just had fun hanging out.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Yep Space - I got to both cruises yesterday but only with the Mustang. There were no awards for these shows just had fun hanging out.

Thanks `Amy for your reply...Your reward/Award was being able to own & drive your Sweet Mustang on both cruises
>Name:  MonteStang_Sig_FINAL-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  130.8 KB
Did you take any pic's to share ? If not, I hope you have some good ones in your mind...

Old 07-28-2013, 09:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning! Congrats guys on your awards and good luck Rick with getting your bike. Be careful with those things as I am sure you are an experienced rider.
Decided to get off my pain meds yesterday. Haven't had any since Friday afternoon. Feeling good but was kind of sick yesterday, then so tired but could not sleep for nothing. Was up darn near all night. Finally around 4am I was able to sleep. Were suppose to go to Indy yesterday to the track but I wasn't sure I could sit in the stands very long. So to make it up to Hunter I took him to the local track. Was there for 2 1/2 hours and my back was fine. SOunds like I am on the way to a good recovery. Been on those Oxycodones since April, no more!!!! Don' need any more addictions in my life....
Now Hunter wants me to get him a race car. It just costs so much anymore to win nothing. He is 14 now and a kid he goes to school with was racing and won last night, that didn't help matters.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: > Sunday, July 28,2013 > Check In <