Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 21st, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 02:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Space: I too spend a lot of time with the Elderly. ME. I talk to myself all the time . Some things I can't put on this family site

Old 07-21-2013, 03:29 PM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Afternoon everyone!

Old 07-21-2013, 04:34 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Thanks guys for the well wishing that it would stop but it rain until 1/2 hour ago so I got the grill out and steaks on I will a have nice evening with friends and family
And Rick I know the feeling

Old 07-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, im ready for bed. Was up all night from 11:30am yesterday and only got a coupe hours sleep today. Gonna go to bed later, and sleep all day tomorrow as now i'm back on the night shift to cover someones vacation

Old 07-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Hey 'Space, from time to time a wise (****) young man comes along also. When I was a teen there was such a man by the name of Richard Pryor. He was a comedian. One of his characters was an elderly gentleman by the name of Mudbone...

'You see, you learn something when you listen to old people.
They ain’t fools, see.
You don’t get to be old by being no fool, see.
A lot of young wise men are deader than a motherf()ker, ain’t they?'

Old 07-21-2013, 05:26 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

OMG! I used to listen to Richard Pyor for hrs. That man was FUNNY as hell. That was back in the 80's me and a couple of friends sat around in a friends home for hrs one night. Richard had away to tell you somethings that would make you think and also crack you up for hrs!

Old 07-21-2013, 05:42 PM

Hey everyone, I wish I could just get my homework from the spring semester done already. I've dragged out finishing my "Incomplete" grades for so long already I'm working on some now, but I always get distracted and don't really stay committed to it. I struggled with writer's block basically even though I'm a very good writer. Space was right about changing the life you've created from past decisions by making the right ones in the future. It's my life, and I'm trying to do something about it myself finally.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Lightbulb "Be Happy > Be Good"

<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr title="Post 559930" valign="top"><td width="125" align="center" class="alt2">Ricks 2006 SS</td><td class="alt1">Space: I too spend a lot of time with the Elderly. ME. I talk to myself all the time . Some things I can't put on this family site </td></tr></tbody></table>

Hi `Rick, & that's why you are a wise young senior to many. I'd love to read your life's story 4-Sure. From what I've read on our forum, you've sure had a very interesting & active life.

I believe we are as old or young as we believe we are Yes, 4-Sure
p.s. I also talk 2 myself, but I don't listen > LOL > Thanks for your post & humor

Originally Posted by MnteCrloSS47
Afternoon everyone!
Hi `Devin, how's the show ? How R.U. ? Are you having a good day ? I had a great afternoon > Met my grandfather for lunch & then met the Bum's & we did some skateboarding , then watched the Dew Tour Action Sports (Board'in & Bikes) on the TV....(We think we are pretty good on skateboards, until we watch the pro's) We are still beginner novices compared to these guys > WoW, they have talent 4-Real!!

Devin, will be looking forward to your update(s)

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Thanks guys for the well wishing that it would stop but it rain until 1/2 hour ago so I got the grill out and steaks on I will a have nice evening with friends and family
And Rick I know the feeling
Hi `Mel, it's great that you took a rainy day & turned it in2 a full positive time with Family & `Friends....EnJoy & have a Super `eve

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
afternoon all, im ready for bed. Was up all night from 11:30am yesterday and only got a coupe hours sleep today. Gonna go to bed later, and sleep all day tomorrow as now i'm back on the night shift to cover someones vacation
Hi `Keane, wish you a great recharge (SuperCharged) & Super Monte Carlo `Dreams....

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Hey 'Space, from time to time a wise (****) young man comes along also. When I was a teen there was such a man by the name of Richard Pryor. He was a comedian. One of his characters was an elderly gentleman by the name of Mudbone...

'
Name:  Watkins01.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  42.1 KB

Hi `Mike, & thanks for your post & sharing some comic history associated with the knowledge that one can learn from those that have gone b-4 `us. <(Was that a run on sentence ? I hope it made sense) LOL
Richard Pryor was one of my grandfathers favorite comic/actor/plus.
It's sad that he departed, but the creator must of needed some laughter up there in heaven (?) Maybe >>? (I just did a brief search on him & shall return again to read more on his active life & career)

Thanks everyone who posted or visited our `Blog...I have really missed reading how everyone is doing in life...Thanks everyone for posting/sharing on the MCF

Wish all a Super `eve > EnJoy the `present > What `if ?

Last edited by Space; 07-21-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Hey everyone, I wish .
Hi Dub`Tyler,
It's greats to see you online & I really hope some of my words help others, because they are always a reminder to `me when I share what works for me.

To me it's not easy being the Driver of my Life & staying on track to my `dreams. Many times I have strayed off my path & took the wrong road(s)...After many mistakes, I'm learning to stay on course & follow my dreams....I was taught & I believe that one must give `up to get to where they want to `be or `go..."Good things are never easy"

I hope that you can work on your self discipline (use you martial `art training & teachings to help you stay on course & get your work done) Like when you got your black belt, it wasn't easy & it took a lot of hard work to get to where you wanted to `be in your class.

Wish you the best, and never give `up or you will lose & I know that you don't want to be a loser > When you are a WINNER....

Good Luck from `Space (& that's deep & never ending) LOL

Last edited by Space; 07-21-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Hey Jen,i'm gonna steal the wheels off your model so my model will match my car...
neverrrrr!!!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 21st, 2013