Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 17, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 12:38 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thanks Mod J.J. & Admin Taz `Lou, for Creating the above SuperSuper MCF DeSign

Monte Carlo Friends
to your
Member's `Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What are you doing Today ?
* Members, post what is happening in your `life/family, your hobbie's, pets, kids, cars, truck's, bikes etc.
New Member's, make a post & get to know our active member's & become a part of our
Monte Carlo Family.

*Become a Active Member

Hit some `keys & make a Post.
Don't be `shy

7 Days a Week

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect - Get Respect

4-Sure
If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Click below link
-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^

July 2011
Monte of the Month`Winner
Member: Zjerry
Jerry
2005 Monte Carlo S.S. SuperCharged
St.Louis, Mo

Congratulations `Jerry

~ The MCF Winners Gallery ~ - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Click above link to see all our SuperSuper MCF Winner's

Old 07-17-2011, 03:54 AM
Cool Thank You Teacher`Todd..Wish U a SuperSunDay : )

Happy Sunday EveryOne

~ EnJoy your `Day & your Journey of Life ~
4~Sure

~ Do something good every day. ~
Doing something good every day, is a positive way to live life and will not only benefit you but can also potentially benefit multitudes of people who may be blessed by the things you do directly or indirectly. Every person has the ability to make a difference, the tiniest acts of kindness and good will to good causes can change the world for the better tremendously. Can you imagine how different the world would be if every single person in it made an attempt to do something good, something kind, or something selfless every single day?
Help those in Need if you can ? If you Care ?

Last edited by Space; 07-17-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:09 AM

Happy 30th Birthday
`Greg

Sergeant Miller

MCF Member: MillerMonteSS

Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

------------------------------------------
SuperSuper Happy Birthday to `You
We wish you a Happy/Healthy `Life
From the MCF `Staff & Member's

Last edited by Space; 07-17-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' all. Happy Birthday, Greg! Well it rained most of the morning yesterday so I didn't attend the car show. It did let up in the afternoon, so I took the opportunity to try out a new leather conditioner on my seats. Member Mels SS suggested a product called Leather In A Bottle made by Zaino, and this stuff works great - two thumbs up! Weather permitting I'm going to do the upper portion of the door panels and the dash pad today. Hope everyone makes a good one of it today!

Old 07-17-2011, 06:25 AM

..Good Morning `Mike,
It's great that I'm not alone on the Forum...It's been lonely this morning Great 2 read that Leather in a bottle worked good 4 you & your Monte...Wish you better weather to complete your project/improvements to your Monte.
EnJoy your SunDay ~ FunDay... p.s. thanks for all your posts & contributions...It is appreciated, even though we sometimes 4-get to say `Thanks

Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning every one... First Happy Birthday SGT.Miller Hope you have a excellent one!

Back from the Michigan Intenational car Show @ Michigan International Speedway.

No I didn't palce but still had a fantasitice time.

I drove 2 and a half laps on the track @ 70 MPH with 25 other cars (we had to stay behind the two pace cars a camero and a Mustang. WHAT A THRILL! A professional Photograper was on hand to take high speed pics so I can purchase one of me running the track.

I can only imangine the intense concentration it takes professional drivers in a race @ 200 MPH! I was worried aboout cutting someone off or hitting the wall

ALSO the Deuce is in another Magizine PIN UP BABES MONTHLY (lol)

The Producer of Drag Action Magizine who also did my car a while back does Drag action, Crusin on Chrome and Pin up Babe on line magizines caught up with me reconiozed the deuce and asked if he could do a shoot with one of his models. so there ya go a gal layin all over the Deuce

The shoot he did a while back is here;
http://www.cruisinonchromemagazine.c...page_3_300.jpg

Any way he wants to arrange to do more possably with Ronda posing (they provied the make up and cotumes)

880 cars where in the show (have pics comming) and the Deuce said it was 107 degress in the infield IT WAS FREAKIN HOT!!!

Was a good day topped off with hearing a freinds band at Sammy's last night outside at the Gazebo.
Yep the Jerk that sat on my car last week was there and as soon as I pulled up he went inside after pointing my car out to a friend of his.

Last edited by Tadcaster; 07-17-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
Was a good day topped off with hearing a freinds band at Sammy's last night outside at the Gazebo.
Yep the Jerk that sat on my car last week was there and as soon as I pulled up he ran inside like a little girl after pointing my car out to a friend of his. "Oh`No Let's get outa here , but he can catch our Honda with that Super Monte...Run.....Run Faster..... "

Minor Edit by`Space
================================================== ====
Hi `Tadd, great to read that you had a SuperSuper fun time & Experience...Look forward to seeing your pic's...Also, thanks for the link on your Photo's & link. p.s. We think U. R. a Winner 4-Sure : )

Last edited by Space; 07-17-2011 at 08:05 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:13 AM

Morning All,

Originally Posted by montyss02
Hi folks, I'm back! After dealing with a few personal issues, and getting the right build up for my right shoe (1 9/16 height), I'm back to working with the Monty. I hope everyone is doing good. I see there are a few peeps going to car shows so enjoy and take lots of pics.

p.s.
I'll post progress of the build later on.
Hey Wil! Glad to hear you're still alive! Haven't heard from you in a while. Rather than pelt you with questions about your car progress, I'll be patient and wait 'til you tell us.

Hope all is well with the other things in your life.

Tad - Sounds like you had great fun at the car show. I'm jealous, especially about the track time. That would be fantastic. Luck dog!

Old 07-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

LOL Kid your alright!

Old 07-17-2011, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tadcaster
LOL Kid your alright!

Thanks `Tadd, but many say that I'm All-Wrong...

I guess it's the price I must pay to be so different that many human beings Happy 2 read that you EnJoyed...
It made me laugh
==========================================
`Lou (Taz), Really liked the pic's you posted in Taz around the World Thread...They were SuperSuper 4-Sure.

https://montecarloforum.com/forum/of...y-21225/page3/
Memeber's, Check them `Out

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, July 17, 2011-loutaz.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 07-17-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, July 17, 2011