Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 27th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 10:53 AM

Hi `Jerry,
Yes, I believe in looking @ the positives in life vs the negatives !
I rather look @ what I have vs what I don't...

I may not have everything I want & desire (but, I'm working on that)...I am thankful that I have what I need to survive on this crazy planet that we reside....

It is great that you have a good job + Bennie's + a company (take home) truck

I hope you find a 4th Gen (I'm always searching) `if I find one in your area (?) I will let you know! It would be a great ride 4 U & `Hunter '

Sounds like U had a great time last eve...Wish you a Super Sunday & a great return 2 work + more $'s > EnJoy

I'm just about finished with my night shift & thankful that many employee's are returning from their flu bug illness. Look'in 4ward to escaping the warehouses & visiting my g/f & beach bum family...I miss them `all 4-Sure...

Wish everyone a Super Day ~> EnJoy

Old 01-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Hi `Matt,
Thanks for your reply.. I can relate "Im not sure what's going on the majority of the time" (Ok, all the time)..

I've never heard of a Hyundai/Dodge Is that a special Mexican Ride ? It would `be fun to go to the beach or explore the safe area's of the country...I know there are many area's that aren't safe (just like the USA) Wish you a fun day ~> EnJoy
=================================
It is special to Mexico. It's a Hyundai Accent badged as a Dodge Attitude. However, the Hyundai trunk and grille badges are still present on the 2012 car. It was confusing as all when I first saw it. Couldn't tell if it was a Hyundai or a Dodge (as you can see by the picture), but apparently it IS a Dodge. There's a story about it here:

A new, unique-to-Mexico Dodge Attitude is launched

Old 01-27-2013, 11:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

afternoon everyone
Congrats Mel!
Feeling a little better today, hope to be as good as new soon!
everyone enjoy their sunday!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:57 AM

Hey hey everyone, church then it is too the house to rest today. I don't have any plans today, but I would like to take a cruise today, may get Kightmare washed today. Went to a car show the other night that they have in front of Filps restaraunt every now and then. Couldn't.get pictures, but I saw there are some well built cars hiding put around here. But anyway, have a good day everyone!

Old 01-27-2013, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
It is special to Mexico. It's a Hyundai Accent badged as a Dodge Attitude. However, the Hyundai trunk and grille badges are still present on the 2012 car. It was confusing as all when I first saw it. Couldn't tell if it was a Hyundai or a Dodge (as you can see by the picture), but apparently it IS a Dodge. There's a story about it here:

A new, unique-to-Mexico Dodge Attitude is launched

I believe I know the explanation behind this. The Hyundai brand is selling so well over here, that Mexico pretty much put out a high demand for them. When they bought them over, they liked the looks, but the power. The price for the luxury was good, but the performance was less then par. But Dodge was making good power in so to boost the market, Hyundai made a "special version of the Hyundai Elantra with some Dodge American Muscle and attitude. Bring to you, the Hyundai with Dodge attitude! Good market plow, nothing can come to raw American muscle power. Lmao, ok, that was extremely silly...

Old 01-27-2013, 12:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

afternoon all. I am not doing anything but lounging around today...well at least until 230 when my wife gets home. Im sure she will have some plans for me.

Mel congrats on the win and Jerry enjoy going back to work.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Last night me an some friends went out to celibrate my buddy's birthday.Was a good night.Well this morning one my friends came here pick up his car.An some d-bag broke in to his car an stole his ipod.But they unpluged an left the $150 head phone.Right in front of my house.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:48 PM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Zen
Last night me an some friends went out to celibrate my buddy's birthday.Was a good night.Well this morning one my friends came here pick up his car.An some d-bag broke in to his car an stole his ipod.But they unpluged an left the $150 head phone.Right in front of my house.
So Syracuse hasn't changed huh?

Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM

Hi `Devin, it's super 2 read that U R feeling better 4-Sure
I've seen what this bug did to many of our employee's that got it (I'm very thankful/fortunate that I haven't caught it)
Take good care & wish you a total fast recovery...
===================================
Thanks `Matt for the pic's/link on that weird Dodge/Hy
They sure are selling a lot of these rides all over planet earth.
Check out the below link on the weather back home
================================
`Lou, enjoy your hours of freedom I hope you get the kids cars repaired or replaced...Good Luck !
===================
`Chris, it's very sad that there are those that take what is not their's With the bad economy it's seems their are many desperate people out in our world...Some steal 2 survive, others to support their drug habit, and some that just steal because they are to lazy to work for what they need..
I hope your friend had insurance to cover his loss...
============================

Ice Storm Brewing for Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis
^Click above link ^<click< b=""></click<>

<!-- Replace with META-Description --> Half an inch of ice possible in Illinois, Michigan
Click above WoW ~> Be Safe/Careful out there on your highways of life 4-Sure...`TAZ (Lou) it's heading
your way (Get your hibernation supplies) & a few bottle's human anti-freeze (lol)

Amaz'in photo's contained on the above link (if U like it COLD) lol

Peace/Out

Last edited by Space; 01-27-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:10 PM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Devin, it's super 2 read that U R feeling better 4-Sure
I've seen what this bug did to many of our employee's that got it (I'm very thankful/fortunate that I haven't caught it)
Take good care & wish you a total fast recovery...

Peace/Out
Thanks space!
Hope all well with you!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 27th 2013