Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 27th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 AM

Hi `David,
It's great to read that Liz is doing better & without pain
Sounds like you have a active fun day planned & also get to test the Monte & it's tune's

Be safe out there on your highways of `life..
EnJoy your new day 2gether

Old 01-27-2013, 09:28 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `David,
It's great to read that Liz is doing better & without pain
Sounds like you have a active fun day planned & also get to test the Monte & it's tune's

Be safe out there on your highways of `life..
EnJoy your new day 2gether
Thats the plan anyway Space...lol we will just have to see how it goes...
Fortunately...Despite your great pic above....Its not quite that pretty here on Michigan roads...lol To much salt and slop stains covering the roads and highways....
But Thanks..I too also hope your travels and day are a Great One! Enjoy!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning everyone. Day off today after working just under 70 hours this week, including 8 hours yesterday. Last two work days have been very busy and stressful for myself so I'll take a down day. I'm looking forward to being back in the State with my regular schedule. I'm scheduled for one more trip, just a six day one, after this current one, which got extended five days, so hopefully that stands true; keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning everyone went to a car show yesterday and won top 25 plaque very nice show 75 cars came out and yesterday was awesome 80 degrees in January wow.
Have a great day today and get out there.
Wow a car show in January? I'm just not used to that up here in the North. Congratulations Mel!

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Zen

Good morning every one
Well the Am Jam tattoo conventiion kinda sux.It was too small of a location.Every one was pack in to tight to move.It's normally 4 times the size an in a much larger location.Not impressed for my first time going my buddy has gone the last 7-8 years.Don't get way they moved to such a small place.Could hardly talk to anyone it was so packed.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:03 AM

Hi `Matt & thanks for checking in from Mexico...
I can sure relate to working long hours & I'm looking forward togetting some `off time (down time). It's great you got a day to recharge . I hope that you can enjoy your day `off & that your remaining time isn't difficult.

Do you have a car there ? What will you do today ?
It's great that you can get online & keep in contact with the MCF & `all.

EnJoy your adventure & `be safe out there...EnJoy
===========================
Hi `Chris, sorry that the Am Jam isn't what you expected : ( I hope you had some fun + a break away
from normal (?) Wish you a safe return & happy day !

Last edited by Space; 01-27-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Hi Space. Actually one of our employees has her own car (rental) right now. It's a Hyundai Dodge, literally. There was brief talk a few times about going to the beach today but we never set on that so I'm not sure what's going on as of right now.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:24 AM
Zen

Originally Posted by Space
[FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4
Hi `Chris, sorry that the Am Jam isn't what you expected : ( I hope you had some fun + a break away
from normal (?) Wish you a safe return & happy day !
I was hoping to talk to some of the local guys about my next one to try an get an idea who I might go to.But that didn't end up happening.There was a lot of cool stuff just to packed to enjoy it.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by 06mistreSS
I'm not sure what's going on as of right now.

Hi `Matt,
Thanks for your reply.. I can relate "Im not sure what's going on the majority of the time" (Ok, all the time)..

I've never heard of a Hyundai/Dodge Is that a special Mexican Ride ? It would `be fun to go to the beach or explore the safe area's of the country...I know there are many area's that aren't safe (just like the USA) Wish you a fun day ~> EnJoy
=================================
Hi `Chris, sorry it wasn't what you expected, but we live & hopefully learn on our journey of life...Wish you a Safe return to Home Sweet Home & your new Trans Am ride There's always something 2 look 4ward 2 in life....EnJoy

Old 01-27-2013, 10:41 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Morning all, Congrats Mel, and happy gun hunting David. For me today, I have to go pick up my work truck since my layoff was cut too short. Not even feeling going back to work But, as Space will say, Be happy to have a good job! Went over to a friends and watched that fighting on Tv last night, Man, those guys beat the crap out of each other. Crazy...Left my dang phone there, heading back over to retrieve it. Warmer today...

Old 01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Good morning all! Congrats Mel - I can't wait for car shows to start here.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 27th 2013