Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 15th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 06:31 AM

Good Morning `Tadd,
Yes, it seems to be cold everywhere 2day...It's in the high 30's in the warehouse this morning. My little electric heater is a full max...I think Mother Nature gives us a blast of cold, to remind us to really appreciate the warmth when it returns

Good Luck on finding the parts you need 4 your `Deuce
Be happy 2 have heat & be able to just turn the dial `up
EnJoy your SunDay~>FunDay!

Yes, I did fill a lot of space on the MCF with Corvette's. I really do like the replica & would love 2 see it in person...
Until then, I shall continue to keep working towards my dreams...

Old 01-15-2012, 06:38 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning all!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:43 AM

Good Morning Sergeant Miller `Greg,
Are you working or off 2day...Did you find your leak ?
Wish you a Fun/SunDay...How's life in your World ?
Sure hope you have heat

Old 01-15-2012, 06:46 AM

Ok is the site running a little funny for anyone else? I'm having issues connecting and accidently posted two threads as a result because I looked and the first thread was not there. Then I hit the new posts button like I usually do and it took 20 minutes before I could get a connection to the site. All the other sites I've been browsing this morning have worked just fine. And when I finally connected, sure enough, both threads posted.

Old 01-15-2012, 06:51 AM

Can't spell PIMP without an MP
Monte Of The Month -- November 2010
2010 Monte Of The Year

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning Sergeant Miller `Greg,
Are you working or off 2day...Did you find your leak ?
Wish you a Fun/SunDay...How's life in your World ?
Sure hope you have heat
Good morning 'Space! I don't have many days off lately. I am working today as well. I have found the source of the leak. It was my water pump and I have since removed it. The Beast is still sitting in pieces in my garage. What a PITA though. I found a really easy way to remove my serpentine belt over on LS1TECH. All you have to do is put a hose clamp around the tension spring and you can get it to compress allowing you to remove the belt easily. Much better than acquiring a 'special' tool.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Morning all well the up working on the Monte going to pull the wheels and start doing cleaning everywhere now time getting short for the World of Wheels got to be ready.
The car club I belong to here is Money Pit Kustomz and we have a garage display for this years World of Wheels. We also just started a facebook page thanks to my smart wife.
So if you would like check us out there. We do cars show for children in need and our Veterans! We have a show coming up for Wounded Warriors in April. I will post pics of each.

Last edited by Mels SS; 01-15-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:20 AM

Hi Drew,
I'm not having any problems 2day on the MCF, but when I do it's usually my Internet Connection...If any other member's are having problems...Please post & let us know `OK
Drew, have you cleaned your cookie's or run a scan ?
======================================
Hi Greg,
Great that you found the leak & also posting your infor on your belt....Yes, I can relate to working all the time, but it's so much better then not working at all

Wish you a E.Z. shift & a fast work day..
p.s. Wish you some good (warmer) weather to get you beast back 2gether & on the road...
Thanks 4 your reply

Old 01-15-2012, 07:25 AM

It's running fine now. My internet is screwy sometimes but I verified all the other sites were working properly. It was only MCF that I was having trouble on.

Mel, that's pretty cool what y'all do. Means a lot to us vets to see people doing stuff like this. I know a lot of guys who are pretty banged up. I'm pretty banged up myself but not nearly as much as some I know and so far it hasn't drastically affected the quality of life for me.

Old 01-15-2012, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Morning all well the up working on the Monte going to pull the wheels and start doing cleaning everywhere now time getting short for the World of Wheels got to be ready.
The car club I belong to here is Money Pit Kustomz and we have a garage display for this years World of Wheels. We also just started a facebook page thanks to my smart wife.
So if you would like check us out there. We do cars show for children in need and our Veterans! We have a show coming up for wounded Veterans in April. I will post pics of each.

Thanks `Mel for checking in & posting your informaton + helping those in need with your Shows & Club

Money Pit Kustomz | Facebook
^^^^^Click above^^^^^^
<CITE>sv-se.facebook.com/.../Money-Pit-Kustom...</CITE> -
Startdatum. 2008. Plats. Metairie, LA. Om. Money Pit Kustomz is a New Orleans area car club. Our members are dedicated to the community and charities. ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. Sorry the Saints prayers were not heard last eve
I'm sure they will return stronger & better.
EnJoy your SunDay & Good Luck @ the Show...

Last edited by Space; 01-15-2012 at 07:30 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:35 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Thank you sir. In my opinion we were put here to help each other and if we cant give at least a little of ourselves than shame on us.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, January 15th 2012