Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 26, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Sunday Morning to you all. Just waiting for the Daytona 500 to start. I heard that there is a chance of rain down in Florida. I hope it don't get rained out or rain shortened.

Zach good luck just remember to take things slow.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

ah thanks lou (taz) Zach good luck, hope things work out for you

Old 02-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Originally Posted by Taz
Mike, Wayne's post (RocknSS04) is referring to conduct on the forum in general. But it was sparked by something that happened in the Nascar section. Without naming names, (the inappropriate posts have been deleted now anyway) members had engaged in a discussion that a moderator deemed inappropriate. The staff posted a warning to stop the discussion immediately. The very next post (posted 20 minutes later), blatantly ignored the staff's warning.

Everyone should consider this a friendly warning. Don't ignore the staff's warnings.

We try to keep this as friendly a forum as possible. And the staff try to be friendly also. But it's hard to stay friendly when someone blatantly ignores your instructions to knock it off.

Just to clarify, this is not aimed at 03SSLE specifically.
Lou - I was still working on my first cup of coffee with one eye open this morning when I read Wayne's post. I was not involved in the Nascar section thread, but did (imo) push the limits in yesterday's blog when I made a comment about a 'pole position' in reference to Danica Patrick. That is what I apologized for, and that apology still stands.

Zach - Remember to post some pics of your STBs once you get them painted.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:21 AM

Good morning all and happy sunday!!!!

Old 02-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Monte Of The Month -- October 2011
Monte Of The Month -- July 2014
RED DEVIL

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Lou - I was still working on my first cup of coffee with one eye open this morning when I read Wayne's post. I was not involved in the Nascar section thread, but did (imo) push the limits in yesterday's blog when I made a comment about a 'pole position' in reference to Danica Patrick. That is what I apologized for, and that apology still stands.

Zach - Remember to post some pics of your STBs once you get them painted.
will do. i hope i get them painted today. that is all i have left to do to them. then put them on. cant wait to see the difference once i get them on.

Lou i will take it slow. i am trying to make something work for good and if you are looking for that there is no reason to hurry. alteast that is the way i see it.

Foghat - Slow Ride - lyrics - YouTube

Old 02-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Oh that. I remember that. Not exactly the same thing though. Let's just leave it at that and move on with our day.

The big race is today. I'm really hoping Dale Junior shows up to race today, and not for a leisure sunday drive. If he continues to finish at the back of the pack this season, I'm gonna consider repainting my Monte.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:54 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Taz just don't paint it the paint scheme Ashley.Marie has in her avatar I hope Dale does good today. I do like to see him win if harvick don't

Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 AM

Zach, I know the feelin there. I think I'm startin to develop a thing for my night shift friend and right now I'm not gonna push it. I kinda think she's not interested but we'll see what happens going forward. When it starts warming up for good I'm planning to go horse riding with her. I haven't been on a horse in forever so that'll be interesting.

All my stuff is done till after lunch so I'm just tryin to pass the time till Lunch. Posting from my tablet right now. New phone should be in tomorrow. As of this morning the Fed Ex tracking number Verizon gave me said it's in Nashville so that's a good thing. Ready for it to get here. My blackberry is on its last legs now.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

<TABLE border=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="321" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="322" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="324" itxtHarvested="0"><TD vAlign=top width="100%" itxtNodeId="325" itxtHarvested="0"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 width="100%" itxtNodeId="321" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="322" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="324" itxtHarvested="0"><TD vAlign=top width="100%" itxtNodeId="325" itxtHarvested="0"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Morning . Just waiting for the Daytona 500 to start..

Old 02-26-2012, 12:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon all. Same here, waiting on the race if it happens at all today.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 26, 2012