Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 10th 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I am sorry Space, I meant to tell you that I liked it yesterday since YOU waxed it for me. My Bad --- Thanks
Saved it for future sigs..

Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I wish my Monte came with a trunk Monkey..,Red monte in LINK :

Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good one Jerry...

Old 02-10-2013, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
I am sorry Space, I meant to tell you that I liked it yesterday since YOU waxed it for me. My Bad --- Thanks
Saved it for future sigs..

Hi `Jerry, not a problem @ `all...I just didn't want U 2 miss it...I used special outa `space wax on your GT : Lol :

========================

LoL z`Jerry, My alien family doesn't like the trunk monkey 4-Sure

I really like the one with the Red Monte Carlo

Thanks 4 posting/sharing + all your contributions to the MCF

Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Zen

Morning all
Another lazy neflix kinda sunday for me

Old 02-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Today and tomorrow is a absolute no. Not going into work after what I dealt with last night. I didn't get home until almost 2am.

I got stuck 5 times. I took a couple hard falls to my knees.. Two of the 5 I needed to be yanked out by a rope.. My rear sport lip's supports are cracked in the center so now it moves. My car is covered in scratches from people touching it and shoveling by it, & I swear my rear suspension is destroyed. Its making all sorts of creaking noises.Also, I'm surprised I didn't slice open my oil pan!(already soft from corrosion anyway)

Oh yea..my knees are swollen, every time I bend them I get a nasty sharp pain..(probably from falling..doesn't help I got bad knees to begin with.) & my back is screaming right now. *cries*
I'm calling corporate once this is all over & demanding autozone to pay for these repairs. Its absolutely ridiculous that they request that we open the store.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:37 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

^^^^
Wow-rough night for you. I can't blame you at all. No job is worth getting killed for. My boss will always call if we are getting snow and tell us to stay home. But we aren't customer service either. Good luck with getting your car repaired.

Old 02-10-2013, 10:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Sunday morning ya all Its 9:46 here in Az. Been a busy morning around here. Ozzie has been getting sick for the last 2 days & nights. . So it hasn't been fun for either of us. Long story.And thats enough of it. Kind of cool here this morning. A cool front went by saturday morning and its only going to be 62 today. As far as giving gifts for every Hoilday out there. My wife & I only do our Birthdays & Christmas. Been doing that for over 20 yrs now. Jerry that was a cool video . Hope everyone in that last storm is OK. I HATE ****. Even an inch of it is too much any more for me . Not much going on around here today. can't go any place with Ozzie sick at any time . Going to the store to get some pumpkin. Says its suppose to help him or stop him up!. Got some doggie diapers last night for him. That helps alot. But still have to give him a bath afterwards . Thanks God we can keep the doors & windows open here . Ok Wife is telling me to get in the shower. So she can get to the store & I can keep both eyes on ozzie. Hope you have a better day then I'm will

Old 02-10-2013, 03:22 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Jen:
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation... Hope it all gets remedied for you.

Rick:
Sorry to hear Ozzies not doing well..
Hope he/she gets better soon! What kind of dog is Ozzie?

Heres what I went and looked at Today:
BarStool Racer...

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, February 10th 2013-wp_000175.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I feel pretty bad for you Jen. I guess you need a flask or 2 for work (I do). I also feel really bad for #7. The though of it in the snow pains me. Maybe other means of transport can be arranged in severe weather? Maybe David can get some snow tires for the barstool and loan you that? I have crap knees too - I'm wearing a brace on my left right now. If I got stuck I'd probably have left the car where it was

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, February 10th 2013