Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 23rd 2012

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2012 | 07:54 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
3 Year Member1 Year Member
5 Year Member

Marvelious Morining Monte Members!

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve ..... Wife made Chrismas cookies and I made a gingerbread house yesterday. Excited like a kid for Christmas. I don't have to be back to work until Jan. 2nd of 2013!
Wifey retires january 31st of 2013 after 33 years at the Post Office (she started almost right after High School)

Looks like it will snow on Christmas day here in the Lansing area. We plan on having about 20 relatives over for Christmas dinner! Looking foreward to that 4sure.

You all have a great holiday have fun, B-safe,and B-good (well if you cant don't get caught )

Last edited by Tadcaster; 12-23-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-23-2012 | 08:03 AM

Good Morning `Tadd & thanks for your festive holiday post. It sounds like you have a great Christmas day planned with family & friends + Snow.

It's great that you have a great break from work & that your wife will get to retire soon..."Life is Good", but sometimes, many times you have to work hard to make it good 4-Sure...

Wish everyone a GOOD `Life 4-Real...
Peace/Happiness & a Happy Holiday Season to `all,
`Space

Last edited by Space; 12-23-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-23-2012 | 08:13 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Good Morning all, headed to my brother in laws church and then to have Christmas with her family...Have a great Day!

Old 12-23-2012 | 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by 77gp
Good Morning all, headed to my brother in laws church and then to have Christmas with her family...Have a great Day!

Good Morning `Jerry & thanks for checking in
When you go to church , please pray for `us (I think we all could use some more prayers)...Wish you & family a great new day 2gether ~> EnJoy
=================================================

Fiscal Cliff is “Not a Game” to Small Businesses
Moving past the poll numbers, here's what small business owners telling Washington about going over the cliff.
Because Washington bureaucrats continue to play poker with our nation’s economy my business plans are on hold. I would have hired more people this month if the tax and budget issues had been dealt with properly. So now we wait to see what will happen. This is not a game to my employees this is their livelihood and they need answers now.
**Most MCF users ever online was 2,416, on 12-25-2009 at 01:36 PM. < > Do you think we can ever beat that number ?

Last edited by Space; 12-23-2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-23-2012 | 08:45 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!

Merry christmas eve eve....

The mrs is at work..(its her friday) Just me and Lexi(aussie shepard) chilln
in front of the TV and checkn out my MonteCarlo Family...

Have a wonderful Day EV1!...Have a safe and Happy Holiday!

Old 12-23-2012 | 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Space
Good Morning `Joe, we wish you a great day also What are you driving today ? Which vehicle do you like driving the most ?
Wish you & member's a Super Holidays ~> EnJoy
=====================================
It's cold in the sunshine state this morning & the warehouses are like freezers @ 32 degrees..One area in Florida it was only 16 degrees in Cody's Corner, Fl. It's been a busy night here & I need some more hot space coffee to keep charged & working.
Wish you reading this a Safe/Fun/SunDay Peace/Out
Hey Space,

I drive my Leased 300c most to get the miles on it before I turn it in next December.

Who knows then I may get another Monte. I see a couple clean low miles ones I like. There is a pace car and a Dale Jr. I would not mind having a supercharged one. I only have 140 miles on the Charger.

Old 12-23-2012 | 09:15 AM

Thanks `Joe for your reply...
I understand that you would drive your Mercedes & get the miles on it that are permitted...I think it's great to have a choice...Do you have a garage for both ? Personally, I'd have a difficult time not driving your new `Charger...It has to be tempting (especially `if the roads are clear)

Thankfully there are still some great low miled & good conditioned Monte Carlo's on the Auto market...I also keep finding ones that I like, but I'm not ready to purchase at this time in my life...I'm not going to get another nice car until I have a garage (auto bedroom) for my ride...

Wish you & member's a SuperSuper Sunday & holidays
=========================================
Hi `David, great to see you checking in & also congrat's on your nomination in our January 2013 MOTM contest Good Luck & Peace/Out

Old 12-23-2012 | 09:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Good morning well going outside to mow the yard and restore my sons head lights.
going to rain later well everyone be safe!!

Old 12-23-2012 | 09:50 AM
Thumbs up Merry Xmas Mike & Thanks 4 starting our MCF `BLOG

Merry Christmas Mike (JG)
`Mike, my boss knows the owner of this dealership (he has many dealerships)..Maybe I can get you a deal ? It would make you a great dailey driver ? (LOL) EnJoy

<!-- end #titleWrap -->
2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe in Merritt Island

<!-- end .group -->
<!-- end #region0 -->

Watch Video
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->
INFORMATION

Comments

INTERNET SPECIAL,,,$$$$$$,,,,THIS IS A ONE OWNER 2010 DODGE VIPER THAT IS IMMACULATE,,,,THIS CAR WAS BOUGHT HERE BRAND NEW
<!-- end .widgetWrap -->
<!-- end .widget-->

<!-- end .group -->
Vehicle Details

Internet Price $75,995

<DL class=price><DT class=eprice><DT>Bodystyle<DD>2 door Coupe<DT>Engine<DD>8.4L V-10 cyl<DT>Transmission<DD>6-Speed Manual<DT>Ext. Color<DD>Blue<DT>Int. Color<DD>Black<DT class=mileageLabel>Mileage<DD class=mileageValue>10,879<DT>Stock Number<DD>P6406<DT>VIN<DD>1B3AZ6JZ5AV100076<DT>Mod el Code<DD>ZBDS29</DD></DL><!-- end .group -->CARFAX

<!-- end .widget--><!-- end .group -->Get Directions

Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 1775 E Merritt Causeway Merritt Island, FL 32952 Please Call (866) 493-4533

Last edited by Space; 12-23-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-23-2012 | 09:56 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

Can't wait to see what else I get for the holidays....

The wife already got me xbox live points for the new Halo4 map packs for our holiday, Yule. She's awesome
Anyway, off to work. I got a feeling its going to be crazy!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 23rd 2012