Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 11, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 08:58 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
I didn't watch bit it was on while I was bowling. Heacy sheering there at the last moment. What part of TN you from? My fathers family is from Livingston, but some live in Cookville. Friend in Murfreesboro.

I live in Murfreesboro. Still have a Cookeville number though from when I used to work up there. I'm pretty familiar with that part of the mid-state.

Old 12-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Morning all. Laying back for now. Went bowling last night and had a few drinks. The calendars are available in another off topic thread if you havent seen it yet. Everyone have a great Sunday. I may even watch the Colts lose again, kind of an embarrasing season for us Hoosiers. I finally wore my colt jacket last night for the first time. Whats up with Space?
Space finally sent his computer out for repairs and he wont be back on until its fixed.

Debating if i want a calendar or not, usually end up getting one for christmas from someone and then i'll have no where to put em all 37 here right now with clear skies and a light breeze. I would have today off but i'm covering someones shift at work today. Some extra money for me, and its sunday so its higher pay:p Have a good day everyone.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:06 AM

I signed some friends into the Magic Kingdom. That alone takes an hour. We decided to go to Denny's to get breakfast before we go into the parks for the day. Denny's is always so slow. I think I am sleep walking. Maybe I will wake up later when I find myself on a coaster or something like that. LOL. Other than the sleep walking thing I am enjoying the kids. They are funny.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:16 AM

Wow its almost noon. First time Ive slept in since befor the twins were born. Ive had a long weekend and its only sunday. Took ownership of a 86 camaro thats been in my yard for bout 2 years now. Girl didnt wanna pay the bill so she gave me her title. Cars a t-top z28 with a 350 and 5 speed trans. Wish it was a Monte Carlo tho. Maybe i can paint it and trade it for one.
Hope everyone has a great day. Time to go wake up the Monte's.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:33 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning all took the Monte out for and little cruise this A.M with my better half and we will do more shopping today. Also we will take the Grand Prix for a cruise this afternoon.
I hope you guys get a chance to take a little ride today. Be safe and have Fun!!

Old 12-11-2011, 12:11 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Afternoon Everyone, just woke up lol ikn im LAZY haha but had a good night last night

Old 12-11-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bitchnbobb
Wow its almost noon. First time Ive slept in since befor the twins were born. Ive had a long weekend and its only sunday. Took ownership of a 86 camaro thats been in my yard for bout 2 years now. Girl didnt wanna pay the bill so she gave me her title. Cars a t-top z28 with a 350 and 5 speed trans. Wish it was a Monte Carlo tho. Maybe i can paint it and trade it for one.
Hope everyone has a great day. Time to go wake up the Monte's.
That sounds like a really cool Camaro. I like your T-top Monte too.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 PM
5 Year Member

Oooo I wish I had room for another Camaro. I'd take it off your hands in a heartbeat if I had room and money. i want another 3rd gen. TPI conversion and Mini-Ram intake would be first, followed by putting a T56 in there to handle the power (I don't trust T5s).

Old 12-11-2011, 12:52 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

A friend of mine is going to Atlanta wednesday to bring back his 74 Z-28 he has in storage. Man I want that car and he will sell it to me someday....I've never seen it but there aint much I cant fix If I want to.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member

2nd gen Camaros are my favorite cars. I want to get my hands on a big bumper at some point to play with.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, December 11, 2011