Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, August 19th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 08:32 AM

Good Morn'in Seattle `Mike (a man of few words this morning)
=======================================
Hello `Tadd, you've been missed, but I understand what you have to `do to bring your mother home with you. I'm sure that she has also worked many hours in life for you in the past You are a good son & I wish you & family a easy transition. I hope that you can enjoy your Sunday !
====================================
Hi `Mel, it's to bad we can't get Mother Nature to change her directions & give the rain to our farmers that need it desperately & also the Mississippi River Maybe it's a reminder for you 2 just relax and enjoy your day/life..

Wish everyone a Super SunDay-FunDay ~> EnJoy

Old 08-19-2012, 10:49 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all. Time to cut the grass and wash the car today.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:36 PM

Good afternoon, hope everyone is doing good just taking a quick break and thought I would say hi. Not sure what has happened to the last few months they have flown by. Life is good, wedding is Wednesday and then we head to Victoria BC for a week. Once we get back I am back to work. I will try an check in more often once we are back and I will post a few picks from the wedding.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

After the race I may have to cut the grass ..Front yard needs it bad.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by lougreen03
morning all. Time to cut the grass and wash the car today.
Hi `Lou, you & z`Jerry should 4-get the grass & just let it grow (lol) Save some gas & just relax...Hope you are having a good Sunday.
^
Originally Posted by Teacher
Good afternoon, hope everyone is doing good just taking a quick break and thought I would say hi. Not sure what has happened to the last few months they have flown by. Life is good, wedding is Wednesday and then we head to Victoria BC for a week. Once we get back I am back to work. I will try an check in more often once we are back and I will post a few picks from the wedding.
Hi Teacher `Todd,
It's really good 2 see your post & get a update. Wish you a great wedding & super honeymoon. WoW, lots of changes in your life...Will look forward to your updates. Wish you the best & don't be a stranger `OK

Originally Posted by zjerry
After the race I may have to cut the grass ..Front yard needs it bad.
Hi `Jerry, get the kids 2 do it...Just let your grass get `high and enjoy your Sunday.

It's been a slow `blog day & I hope that means that our member's are out having fun & driving around in their Monte Carlo's...

Wish everyone a great/fun/relaxing Sunday `eve.....EnJoy

Old 08-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

afternoon all, only hit 76 here today considerably cooler. No work or plans tonight either

Old 08-19-2012, 05:37 PM

Thanks space. I will try to be back on more.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

Hey everyone...Hope your Sunday is going well. Been relaxing all day. I'm kinda feeling blah today, woke up with a sore throat. So i've just been laying around and drinking TONS of water trying to purge whatever this is out of my system before the work week starts.

Old 08-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
Hi `Jerry, get the kids 2 do it...Just let your grass get `high and enjoy your Sunday.

It's been a slow `blog day & I hope that means that our member's are out having fun & driving around in their Monte Carlo's...

Wish everyone a great/fun/relaxing Sunday `eve.....EnJoy
Space , I have three son's, one is married , other one moved out third son was at work today .. so I had to mow the grass.. Then I buffed the alt. on Monte.. needs some more buffing..

Old 08-19-2012, 06:29 PM

Evening everyone.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, August 19th 2012