Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, April 14, 2013

Old 04-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Arrow Sunday, April 14, 2013

to your
Monte Carlo Family `Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What are you doing Today ?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7

Quote:
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset currentColor;" class="alt2">
Name:  Admin.png
Views: 9
Size:  1.9 KB
`Taz
Thanks everyone for stopping
by the forum today.* If you're reading this and just lurking around the forum,
please sign up and say hello.* We'd like to hear from you!* Everyone is welcome
to join in the daily blog.* Not just the regulars. Tell us how your day is going. -Lou-

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Our active member's are the ones that keeps our forum growing.
Make a post & become a active member & part of our
MonteCarloFamily

The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone
Please don't hurt with your words/post!

Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?
Please click below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

April 2013

Monte of the Month Winner

MCF Member: Red Nightmare

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Dale `Jr Supercharged S.S.

Name:  MOTM-1.png
Views: 8
Size:  1.9 KB

Congratulations`Jen

~ The MCF Winners Galleries ~

^ Click ^

Click above link to view all our Super Super MCF Winner's
Created & Re-Created by Administrator `Taz (Lou)<~Thank You!

Today's Blog started by`Chris
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________

Last edited by Space; 04-14-2013 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Thanks `Chris 4 starting our Blog & New Day!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member

I gave it a shot on the blog, still can't figure how to make it red and bold.......

Member's BLOG:

Old 04-14-2013, 02:44 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
I gave it a shot on the blog, still can't figure how to make it red and bold.......

Member's BLOG:
i can never figure it out either when i start it haha thanks for starting it though!!

Old 04-14-2013, 04:49 AM

...Thanks `Chris for starting our new MCF `Day & `Blog

Good Morning `Devin & Member's Wish everyone a safe/happy Sunday > EnJoy

<table id="post542348" class="tborder" border="0" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="6" width="100%" align="center"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 0px;" class="alt2"><table border="0" cellSpacing="6" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"></td><td noWrap="nowrap">DE02Carlo<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_542348", true); </script>

2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

</td><td width="100%"> </td><td vAlign="top" noWrap="nowrap">Join Date: May 2012

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr><tr><td id="td_post_542348" class="alt1"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" SIZE="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Good evening! Been at car dealers all day. I traded my Vette for a 14 Mustang GT so I would not have any car payments.

I almost got a Camaro SS 1LE but they wanted to give me 5k less for my Vette.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________

</td></tr></tbody></table>

WoW `Joe, I need a score card to keep track of all your purchases/new `rides
Super Looking Mustang G.T. (More pic's & details please) Now you will have to trade this G.T. for the new 2014 Vette when they hit the roads

Wish you lots of fun with your new ride (Please post your review/thoughts & comparsion between your Corvette & GT ?)
EnJoy 4-Sure...

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, April 14, 2013-2014-stingx.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 04-14-2013 at 06:48 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831

Member's BLOG:
Hi Chris, Devin & Member's,

When starting a new Blog in the OFF Topic Section:
1. Copy present Blog (2 enter in a new Thread)
2. Click Off Topic New Thread & you will see the below:
3. Click down arrow to reveal prefix for (Red) Member's Blog * click on it & enter the present day & date in the Title Section...

4. (Center) then Paste in what has been copied (change day/date in pasted copy)
5. Add Green Arrow Icon by clicking/checking `it
(Below Thread Post Icons area)
<table border="0" cellSpacing="1" cellPadding="0" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td colSpan="15">You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

</td></tr><tr><td width="12%" noWrap="nowrap"><label for="rb_iconid_0"><input id="rb_iconid_0" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon(null)" name="iconid" value="0" type="radio">No icon </label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_1" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_1')" name="iconid" value="1" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_1"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_13" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_13')" name="iconid" value="13" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_13"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_12" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_12')" name="iconid" value="12" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_12"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_11" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_11')" name="iconid" value="11" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_11"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_10" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_10')" name="iconid" value="10" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_10"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_9" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_9')" name="iconid" value="9" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_9"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_8" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_8')" name="iconid" value="8" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_8"></label></td></tr><tr><td> </td><td><input id="rb_iconid_7" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_7')" name="iconid" value="7" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_7"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_6" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_6')" name="iconid" value="6" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_6"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_5" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_5')" name="iconid" value="5" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_5"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_4" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_4')" name="iconid" value="4" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_4"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_3" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_3')" name="iconid" value="3" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_3"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_2" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_2')" name="iconid" value="2" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_2"></label></td><td><input id="rb_iconid_14" tabIndex="1" onclick="swap_posticon('pi_14')" name="iconid" value="14" type="radio"></td><td width="12%"><label for="rb_iconid_14"></label></td></tr></tbody></table>
(submit) & Thank You

Attached Thumbnails Sunday, April 14, 2013-blog.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 04-14-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:28 AM

10 Year Member

Good Morning everyone!
It's snowing at the moment here, crazy and going to be 70 tomorrow!

A LOT of snow for out northern mid-west friends!

That is moving east but will most likely change to rain before it gets to the east coast.

Also some rain for our Southern friends from Louisiana to Florida!

Got the Monte back yesterday! Will do after pics when the weather cooperates!

Old 04-14-2013, 06:34 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Good mornin' all. We had some pretty bizarre weather yesterday with wind, rain, sun and hail all within a 30 minute period. It looks like more rain today but Tues through Thurs bring the promise of sun. We'll see...we'll see...

Old 04-14-2013, 06:36 AM

10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Good mornin' all. We had some pretty bizarre weather yesterday with wind, rain, sun and hail all within a 30 minute period. It looks like more rain today but Tues through Thurs bring the promise of sun. We'll see...we'll see...
Hard to Predict the Pacific northwest weather, one tiny change of wind direction could change the whole outlook for the area!

Old 04-14-2013, 06:37 AM

Good Morning `Devin & thanks for our MCF Weather Report....
We need the rain in Florida 4 - Sure...

Look 4ward to seeing your Monte since it came from the paint shop..
Are you happy with the results ? I hope 4-Real-Sure!

Wish you & Member's a Super Sunday > EnJoy (Hi Seattle `Mike)
***I think many of our Member's have Auto Buying Spring Fevor (LOL)

***I hope Mike (JG) is OK (?) & was just out partying last eve or the early morning hours of a new day...(I think maybe he was out looking for another ride) ? ? (LOL)...
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - Editors' Notebook - Automobile Magazine < Click `if U want 2 (Don't `if U don't) lol

Last edited by Space; 04-14-2013 at 06:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:50 AM

10 Year Member

Morning space!
I'm real happy with how the Monte came out!
Looks very good with a fresh coat of paint as well!!

Hope all is well with you/work!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, April 14, 2013