Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 9/28/2014 >Check In< Thank You<

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good morning everyone

Goodluck to you Space and BumMike!

Football day today, After that gonna go out and do my fall pictures with the Monte today

Hope you all have a great Sunday

Old 09-28-2014, 11:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone! I am not sure what is going on but Space, Space Rider I sure have enjoyed laughing with yall. I need stuff to make me laugh. Gonna miss yall.

Old 09-28-2014, 11:15 AM
Smile Thanks 'all

Originally Posted by STUMPMI
Space:
(I don't think the tombstone was necessary)
!
^ Hi Mod 'David,
Lol> it is 4 'space...He lives everyday like he knows he's gona 'die.
He always says "Each day we get (?) we are closer to our end" Yes, I believe he is a drama alien type LOL.

Sorry 2 read what happened in your life & your loss Life is fragile 4>sure. Another reminder to live our NOW.

'space went to the port to check on things & Im here packing his stuff. We are moving our things in2 one of his grandfathers rental condo's.

I will let him know about your kind (as always) words. Thank U
========================================
Thanks much 'Devin >we will miss U & members 4>sure!
=====================
Hello Member Tommy, U will just have to start posting some funnies

We all must 'do, what we all must 'do in life. The islands aren't going to be a vacation & we have a lot of work 2'do >, but space seems to be able 2 make it fun 4 everyone...

Wish all Peace & happiness in life...>Bum'Mike<

p.s. sorry Zach I missed your posts/words >Thank you from the beach'bums 4>sure!

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 09-28-2014 at 11:24 AM. Reason: 2 thanks 'Zach & U 2 lol
Old 09-28-2014, 12:16 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2016
5 Year Member

Hello MCF again. I am at work today and just took time to actually read the Blog.

Mod Dave I am truly sorry for your loss. I will send a prayer up for peace for you.

Old 09-28-2014, 12:50 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2015
Monte Of The Month -- February 2011
10 Year Member

Yes Dave sorry for your loss.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:02 PM

Hi everyone, back again from a couple months away from the forum. Sorry to hear about the departure of founding members that contribute so much to this community! The Monte is currently sitting out in the garage waiting to be taken out and maybe used for a new YouTube feature of mine. Haven't made an updated clip of my car in a while for the people who follow me on there. Fair weather and little responsibilities today may make for a great combination. Have a great day everybody!

Old 09-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

evening all

Old 09-28-2014, 04:52 PM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Wow just got back from vacation today and find out that Space and Space rider are starting out on a new adventure taking them off-line for an undetermined amount of time?

Hope you guys have a prosperous and exciting time we will miss you for sure

Old 09-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Wink >Goodbye to `all<>Thank You<

From `Space to `You,
Hello everyone, "All good things must come to an `End, & all Bad things also"

I've been a active MCF Member since December 2005 & I've seen many member's from around the World come & `go.

They came, or joined the MCF for many reasons; 1. They had a problem with their Monte & needed help. 2. They just purchased a Monte & wanted to learn more about it. 3. They wanted to show `off what they had or the things (mod's) they did do their Monte. 4. They wanted to help others and share their experiences (Knowledge). (The above are just a few reason, there's so many more)...

I've found the MCF & the `net is kind of like a International Airport with people (member's) coming & going.

Some member's just stop in & depart when they get or didn't get what they wanted (?) Some departed because no one noticed them or didn't respond to their Monte or personal problem(s).

Some stay and become active contributing members (like `Lou (Taz), Amy & her show Monte & her new Mustang) (just to mention a few long term member's).

Then there's you reading this (?) the present ones that keep the MCF active, informative & fun. (Thank You)

The part that always bothered `me, puzzeled `me is when the member's depart and never said "Goodbye", or a reason why they departed.

Many have returned for a visit & the majority just faded away and never said a Goodbye . The other part that bothers me is lack of thanks shown to the member's that help & contribute. Is please & thank you something of past generations ? (I hope `not)

When I created our MCF Blog I contained > "You're words paint the picture of you" , without a visual of the poster (?) the words they post do paint the picture in the minds of the readers. What do you think ?

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,"
William Shakespeare
**(The internet, our forum is our world wide `stage) All your posted words can be seen around planet earth & beyond)(WoW)

I often laugh when I think of some of the pictures I've attempted to `paint in the minds of others with my posted words.

I believe on a forum & in life that we all are character's.
I played, or acted like aWeird Space `Alien (I really think I am alien to most >lol) My intent has always been to not purposely hurt anyone with my words in my posts & threads

I'm sorry I do not have the time to thank everyone on the MCF that has kept it going strong; the Staff (that don't get paid), and all the dedicated active member's
that constantly help & share with others.

The MCF will only be as good or bad as you the member's make it.

I hope everyone continues to contribute & keep your forum the best automotive forum
on the World Wide Web.

We will be leaving tomorrow morning at sunrise. The islands we will visiting or staying are not like the picture postcards. Many don't have electric, running water etc.
Plus, like the USA they are having crime & corruption problems + lack of medical care in the major ports sites & also at the smaller villages.

The bum's & I grew `up visiting the islands with my grandfather who would deliver supplies. I do look forward to seeing many that I have not seen in years.

Yes, it's a new adventure & I will continue to always try to do my best to help others & also the company that paying me.

Thanks Everyone,
Wish everyone peace/love & happiness on their journey of human life,

Sincerely, `Space
"Until next time"

Last edited by Space; 09-28-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Wow Space and BBMike, you will both be missed around here. I just got caught up on things and honestly thought it was just another regular trip you were going on. I must say I am kind of envious of whatever it is you actually do, as I personally would love to tour that part of the world to see things you don't normally see in life, experience parts of the world that most people never see and live in the moment. I have always had a love for travel and I would never blink an eye at taking a road trip at any time day or night no matter where the trip was going too. My wife still looks at me strange when I will be sitting in the house at 7pm on a Friday and say to her "lets go to Toronto and get some chicken wings", or when we first started dating and I took her to kitchener so that we could go to a kitchen jam with some of my family, she had never done anything like that prior to meeting me and now she has grown to expect it from me lol.

I wish you both the best in your upcoming adventure and wish health and happiness while on your travels.

Well finally got around to firing up the pressure washer today, and I love it. Washed both cars and used the liquid wax (I know not the same as the real thing and they will both be getting the real thing before winter but it gets you through the next while) and then shamwow'd both vehicles and did the white letters on my tires with an sos pad and then we had to take a dual cruise down to the "blockhouse" the old train unloading station and port where they used to load the ships waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, but now it is a beautiful roundabout that juts out into the St. Lawrence that all tourists stop by at while in town and my band plays the festivals that happen there with the big stages and the sound engineers but the sun was shining on the water like "diamonds in the sand" (yup stole that from a song lyric lol) but it was true.

Now to enjoy a relaxing evening watching some tv and putting an end to the weekend.

Hope everyone had a great day today

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: SUNDAY, 9/28/2014 >Check In< Thank You<