Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Sunday, 1/19/14 >Check In<

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 04:22 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking Sunday, 1/19/14 >Check In<

Name:  MCFJJbanner2.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  38.0 KB

Monte Carlo Friends
to
MCF Today

Sunday, January 19, 2014
Member's `Blog

What are you doing Today?

* Members, post what is happening in your life/family, your hobbies, cars, etc. We are here 24/7

Our active member's are the ones that keeps our forum growing.
Please make a post & become a active member & part of our
MonteCarloFamily

Name:  bowtie.gif
Views: 10
Size:  41.9 KB
The MCF is a StressFree-Fun-Automotive Family Zone

Please don't hurt with your words/post!
Give Respect to `Member's - Get Respect from `Member's

> Your words paint the picture of you <

If you have not read our MCF Rules ?

Please click the below link to enjoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience

-> Please Read - Thank You! - Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

January 2014

Member: dbaldwin
Congratulations David

* Thanks Member's for checking in with your
Monte Carlo Family & keeping our forum active!
* Make a post & say `Hi
Let us know that you checked in today `OK

* Special thanks to our MCF Staff for their loyal dedication to the MCF!

* Any member can start our MCF `Blog after midnight (EasternStandardTime)
Thank You!

* Please Welcome our new Member's to our Forum & our `blog.
Today's MCF `Blog started by

Old 01-19-2014, 04:26 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Woop was just about to start this, you beat me to it Space haha
Good morning! Hope all is well with you

Old 01-19-2014, 04:35 AM
Smile >Happy New `Day EveryOne<

Good Morning `Devin & Member's,
*Devin, I didn't see you online when I checked in, but I did see that JrCar `Brent was online & I waited to see `if he was going to start our Blog since he has recently. (This happened the other morning when Keane & I both posted a `Blog & I deleted mine) Thanks `Keane for starting our new Blog's when they aren't posted for a new day!

I'm just thankful to see our member's start our MCF `Blog. It's all good , it's the last time that I will be able to start it for awhile since I will be departing again for the islands sometime tomorrow & my return to the mainland is unknown @ this time.

Are you at work ? or just `up early. I just got up about an hour ago to get some paperwork completed. I'm off work today (I hope), but will be going to visit my senior friends & getting together with the bum's to check our supply lists etc.

It's in the 30's this morning @ the warehouses. I'm thankful that we have a large hot water heater for our shower room. (It was like a instant stream room) Kinda like a cloudy space (LOL).

**Taz** Hello `Lou,
Thanks for your reply last eve about your pump & battery. Those marine batteries are expensive 4-Sure! (We don't have many basements in Florida...Some have underground hurricane shelters)
Again, I am amazed how many different things that I learn on our MCF I hope everything worked out & that it's working for you.
It seems like Home ownership is like owning a car & that it needs constant care & maintenance ...I think I will just live in a tent & ride my bike & skateboard & avoid all these problems (LOL)...

* z`Jerry, enjoy your days `off > + I hope U get 2 spend some time with your grandson `Logan!

What's everyone doing today ? Whose watching Football 2day ?

================================================== ========================================
Today's Birthdays
Happy Birthday `Don
fever42

Last edited by Space; 01-19-2014 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Because I'm always make a lot of mistake 4-Sure : )
Old 01-19-2014, 05:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space

Good Morning `Devin & Member's,
*Devin, I didn't see you online when I checked in, but I did see that JrCar `Brent was online & I waited to see `if he was going to start our Blog since he has recently. (This happened the other morning when Keane & I both posted a `Blog & I deleted mine)

I'm just thankful to see our member's start our MCF `Blog. It's all good , it's the last time that I will be able to start it for awhile since I will be departing again for the islands sometime tomorrow & my return to the mainland is unknown @ this time.

Are you at work ? or just `up early. I just got up about an hour ago to get some paperwork completed. I'm off work today (I hope), but will be going to visit my senior friends & getting together with the bum's to check our supply lists etc.

It's in the 30's this morning @ the warehouses. I'm thankful that we have a large hot water heater for our shower room. (It was like a instant stream room) Kinda like a cloudy space (LOL).

What's everyone doing today ? Whose watching Football 2day ?

================================================== ========================================

Good luck to you when you Depart again! Make the most out of visiting today!

Football day for me! Can't wait to watch the games!
Only 3 weeks left of Football But at least Nascar starts soon!

Some snow for the Great Lakes areas today! It is light and should move by quick! Also some rain for the Southern states, Alabama/Florida/Georgia

Getting Cold again! as a Arctic High pushes down from Canada

Old 01-19-2014, 06:05 AM

Thanks `Devin for your kind words & wishes. Thanks for consistantly posting our MCF weather report

Will you rest before you watch the game this afternoon ? I know the guys at the warehouse are really looking forward to the game & the owner approved the audio for the game be permitted over the warehouse p.a. system for the employee's that work this afternoon in the warehouses. Fortunately, we don't have many trucks coming in this afternoon or eve...

I hope that you enjoy the game & that your favorite team wins. > EnJoy.

I also hope that I can catch a few NASCAR races this year on TV or try to keep `up with what's happening when I get the opportunity to get online. Cowboy `Duane has done a super job as our MCF NASCAR Historian for our membership It's great to see so many member's involved & enjoying the MCF NASCAR Contest.

Time 4 me to find some food & another cup of coffee
Wish you & Member's a SuperSunday > Don't 4-get 2 EnJoy 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 01-19-2014 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Mornin' folks!

I guess I'm busted! I was surfin' in the middle of the night and I'm up early posting. Its cuz I'm so excited for Championship Sunday!!! I can't sleep. A Broncos win today wins me $200. Its not that I really need the money. But I really want it. I am nervous, as a Broncos win is certainly not a sure thing

I too am very excited for the pending Nascar season. There's been some talk there about restructuring the points system there, and I don't like what they are saying

Old 01-19-2014, 06:29 AM

15 Year Member

'Space is about to hit 30,000 posts! I wonder what kind of special profound information he will have to share with us for this historic milestone...

Old 01-19-2014, 06:37 AM

..Hi `Brent,
It's great to see you back active on the MCF. You were missed 4-Sure. I haven't had the opportunity or time to keep `up with football or even NASCAR

I wish you good luck on your Win, but you are intense & do your homework on your football teams & NASCAR teams.

The only football I've played is on the beach with a nerf football>.
It was intense/wild/crazy, but lots of fun... To me it seems like pro football has become a big money business along with sports like NASCAR. It's who has the most $'s to get the best of the best in both worlds. Like how many player's on the Denver Bronco's are from Denver or Colorado ? It's great entertainment, but at a high cost. I know that I enjoy watching local high school games more then the pro's (they play hard & with spirit).
I also enjoy the local race tracks more then the big events like Daytona. The backyard race car builders that get out on the tracks & have fun. Where a win is more important then $'s.

That's all that falling outa my head right now. EnJoy your Football Game & your Games in `Life. > Wish U a Winning/Happy `Life 4-Sure

MCF Sunday Video
It's `free > Just 4 your viewing pleasure It's a great Vid of Men that have travelled to space & drive the latest Rocket Ship on the Roads of life. Take a break > Click & EnJoy
Bonus Below > EnJoy
Peace/Out from `Space

Last edited by Space; 01-19-2014 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:43 AM

15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
... Like how many player's on the Denver Bronco's are from Denver or Colorado ?
It is for this reason that I struggle with all team sports. How can one be a fan of a team, regardless of its revolving players? I am a fan of the current Broncos line up. Obviously, they are not a home team for me. But with enough roster changes, I may not continue to be a Broncos fan. To me, its like saying I'm a fan of the #88 car regardless of who drives it. That don't work. I'm a Junior fan, and if he went to another team then I become a fan of a new team. I stay with the players, not the team. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet and stuff...

My life would be awesome if Daytona was "a local track"

Last edited by JuniorCar; 01-19-2014 at 09:02 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning EV1!
Space:
Thanks for starting the daily Blog!

The meeting yesterday for the Michigan Monte Carlo Club went fairly well
with the exception of 1 thing...

My laptop decided it wasn't going to work...
Don't know what happen to it ..I have to take it to my comp guy to figure out what went wrong... Initially it wouldn't even startup... However after getting home with ..I started tinkering with it.. It now starts, the hard drive runs.. (You hear the "windows" start up sound...But I have no video...Just a blue screen... So, I'm guessing it blew up the video card...(Possibly)

So, If you begin to wonder why your not seeing me on as much... I will be stuck using my phone... Until I can get my laptop repaired/Replaceed!

Space:
So what does one have to say after 30,000 posts?

Congrats on your landmark of 30,000 posts woot woot!

Have a Great Day Weekend EV1!

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Sunday, 1/19/14 >Check In<