Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Stupid Pricks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Default Stupid ******!!!!

Ok, so Iwas driving back to school in Nashville last Saturday. I was merging onto 71 from 75 just past Cincinnati when asilver Monte Carlo SS drives up behind me (keep in mind that I drive a silver LS). So he passes me and goes on down the road. So what he does is drive about 85 and weave inand out of traffic, slow down (I catch up to him again), and he speeds up and this goes on for about 20 miles or so. He eventually slows down to about 65 and I pass him and leave him behind. Down the road this cop, which is sitting at the bottom of the hill pulls out and pulls me over. He walks up to the window and told me that both of us (the other Monte and I) were called in for reckless driving[&:]. WHAT!?!? Supposedly the person thought that because we had the same car we were running together and racing. I told him that I wasn't and that I didn't know who that was in the other Monte. He didn't believe me and walked back to his car. He comes back and gives me a ticket for doing 80 in a 65. I was only doing 75!!![:@] While he was walking away he said to me, "Try not to get road rage out there." I was pissed.

Conclusion:
I have a $168 ticketbecause of someone elses stupidity. I was gonna buy a spoiler for my car this week....now that is out the window.

It is really sad to see that someone like that is driving around a Monte. Be smart out there guys......and be safe.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:22 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: Stupid ******!!!!

see, now this is one where a cops not doing his job!!! lol why didn't he go after the other car?? especially since he was the one that was driving like an idiot and speeding so much.

i would have told him to show you on his gun where it says that u were doing 80, because if he can't then you can fight the ticket, and have it knocked down if not thrown away, and with this other car you could just say that he clocked the other monte and pulled you over.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:27 PM

See, this is where my bad luck comes in. The cop said that they had the other Monte pulled over down the highway. Also, the court is 3 and a half hours away from here and the time is at 9:00 am. So it would cost me $60 bucks or so to go up there and back plus wear and tear on the car. I also have school to worry about during the week and I can't miss that. I could fight it but there is a good possibility that I would lose. That would be $60 on top of the already $168.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:46 PM

yeah belive me i feel your pain.
one from driving truck i can ttell you how many tickets i recived jsu tbecuse when they pull you over they are going to give you somethign to take home. And this is what htey hope for. you wont fight it becuse it is expensive to go fight then just to pay it.

two.
I have a ticket from here saying i was doing cookies in the parking lot one night. Becuse two guys in the club were being stupid an dthey seen and heard tires smoke in the air and heard the squealing.

?Now her eis the funny part. becuse i was first in line i was stoped for this. knowing i had done nothing wrong other then turn around in the parking lot i recived a ticket and a cussing out by the wifes First shirt. . After all was said and done they look at me and say oh you were doing this and if not then you were there int he same parking lot and your car looks as if you can do it. So take the ticket and leave

The whole thing was to prove a point. But the other two cars int eh parking lot with me were built Mustangs and a truck. the one Mustang was playing with a new line lock and had done burn outs ( this is where the smake and noise came from)
The other was in the lot next to my car but didnt even get a slap on the wrist for his spinning tires.
btu they took his info and he has since been pulled over for other B.S. tickets.
The truck that was spinning tires also didnt even get a talking to. they never even too k down his information. and he was drifiting threw the parking lot.

the irony in the whole matter is that i actually didnt do anything If it would have beent he old monte carlo i would have most likely been right there with the rest of them spingi tires and cause a rucase.

but he could not prove anythign. i knew i hadent done anything but i still was give the safty award LOL

So yeah i hear ya . just beglad it was not for more and hoep to keep out of the line of sight from him on your return trip to school.
you will get the wing soon.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:59 PM

[align=center]Sorry that U got a bad deal : ([/align][align=center]Wish U better luck this year...[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/34887D6054F74CE1BE21684A7D49EE31.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]We live & hopefully....we learn[/align][align=center](I just wish we didn't have to learn everything the hard way)[/align][align=center][X(][/align][align=center]Sometimes, life...just isn't fair : ([/align][align=center]I'm sure there are many dudes our age in the middle east[/align][align=center]that would love to have our problems.[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]ps. Dale, if you see that Trooper again or write him & [/align][align=center]let him know that he will not be permitted on the MCF[/align][align=center]It's a ***** free ZONE [/align][align=center]Mod Bigg `J has a Silver Monte also [/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]he will make sure to kick him `off : )[/align][align=center]and maybe give him a MCF Ticket.[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/92F5DB5C6528474DBF550374C5F7593C.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-08-2007, 06:04 PM

[align=center]Hey Dale,[/align][align=center]Just received latest captured photo of the[/align][align=center]Driver of the Silver Monte SS[/align][align=center]They arrested him[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]hauled his azz away.[/align][align=center]Be Happy 2 be `free[/align][align=center][:-]Click Image 2 EnLarge [:-][/align][align=center]Hope U can still smile [/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/BB9ADDA2C27346FCBF311738EE687921.jpg[/IMG]
Hope U smiled : )

Old 01-08-2007, 06:35 PM

That really sucks! Too bad the court is to far away or you could have won that easily! If you KNOW for a fact that you weren't going that fast and they refuse to show you the gun, that is very bad for the cop and you won't have to pay your ticket. My father-in-law did that one time. He was about 4 hours away from home and the same sort of thing happened and the cop didn't show him the gun so he went to court over it and the cop got in very deep poop.

You could go to court and scream "carism." Just because you have a silver monte doesn't mean that you were driving stupid too!

Old 01-08-2007, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider
[align=center]ps. Dale, if you see that Trooper again or write him & [/align][align=center]let him know that he will not be permitted on the MCF[/align][align=center]It's a ***** free ZONE [/align][align=center]Mod Bigg `J has a Silver Monte also [/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]he will make sure to kick him `off : )[/align][align=center]and maybe give him a MCF Ticket.[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/92F5DB5C6528474DBF550374C5F7593C.gif[/IMG] [/align]
[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

You have to think of karma, though. Have you ever gotten away with something that you shouldn't have? THINK HARD!! I know I have much in store for me because I get away with alot on the road. Anytime now I will see the "cherries and blueberries" in the rearview.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:48 PM

Haha thanx Space you are 100% man.yeah im smilin. Bigg J....i hope some karma is comin my way....im due for it. maybe ill win the lottery and be able to do anything to my Monte that i want.

im proud to be in a *****-free zone!

i love the MCF family.

lets all stay away from the "cherries andblueberries"haha

Old 01-09-2007, 12:05 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Sorry to hear about your luck. Believe me this type of thing happens a lot more then you realize.

My sister was driving down I-75 one day coming down to have luch with us. A white car flies past her. A couple miles later a cop pulls her over and gives her a ticket for speeding cause they had clocked a white car (guess what color her car was). She was in tears cause she knew she wasn't speeding. My dad was a Deputy for years. His advice was always, "Well maybe you were doing anything this time, but think of a time when you were and didn't get caught."

A good friend of mine in school was driving up one day. A cop pulls her over and says he's been floowing her for miles and gives her a ticket. Only problem is she just left her drive. She went to court which I would have too. First the judge says okay we're dropping this charge but we're writing a ticket for a lesser offense. My friend told them no way was she agreeing to any ticket as she didn't do anything wrong. A few minutes later the judge comes out and tells her she's free to leave.

I got a ticket once for doing 65 in a 55 right next to a cop. At the time I passed the cop I'd just come off I-75 and the cop had another car pulled over. I made it a point to drive past the cop at 35. He insists he clocked me at 65 and says he has proof it was me with his radar. (we both know very well he just didn't clear his radar gun)
So I get a ticket for $51. For doing nothing wrong.
My family knows I do not speed. My motto "Don't speed as you can't afford a speeding ticket."
So like a year later the same cop comes in where I'm working and can't face me. His buddies are like "C'mon let's get more food." But he backed down.
WONDER WHY?????????????

Space,
That's pretty sad when Ronald McDonald get's cuffed.

Quick Reply: Stupid Pricks!!!!