Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Streetoutlaws Monte Carlo AKA StreetBeast

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Default Streetoutlaws Monte Carlo AKA StreetBeast

is anybody familiar with this show or car? im watching the show now and this car is just ridiculous with power,id love to have a monte this fast

Old 05-18-2015, 02:52 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I loved that show when I still got that channel on cable!!!

Old 05-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Monte of the Month -- March 2015
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I like that show, there is a new episode on tonight.

Old 05-18-2015, 03:19 PM

yea im watching the whole premier now,its been on for a few hours,id like to start something like this in my state but im way too broke to build up a sick machine and a shop lol

maybe one day...haha

my fav car right now on the show is kamakazi's "el Camino" that is one wicked car with tons of power

Old 05-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Yea that's my favorite show. I love to watch farm truck fish.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:21 PM

haha they just did it again in TN,id like to go see them race

Old 05-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I watch it, guess this may be the last season, they are starting to catch flak from the higher ups or something like that. Hope it continues though. A couple racers have been threatened by the NHRA to have their license suspended if they go on the show again. Excerpt from an article:

It appears we’re not the only people who watch Street Outlaws on Discovery Channel. Most of us enjoy it because it actually has something to do with cars, but it seems the NHRA isn’t a fan.

We have received news that several participants that either currently have NHRA licenses, or those that have applied for a license, will be denied, or have their license indefinitely suspended for either participating in the show, or inquiring about being on the show. The NHRA says such street racing puts “participants, spectators, the unknowing public, and first responders – at great risk,” according to a document from the NHRA.

slack-imgs.comThe NHRA writes, “The NHRA was founded in 1951 by Wally Parks in an effort to provide an alternative for drag racing enthusiasts who were, at that time, racing illegally on public streets.” That original thought remains one of NHRA’s primary missions, to provide a safe place for people to drag race. The NHRA adds that the show Street Outlaws goes against that premise.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:56 PM

I think that's ridiculous

if someone wants to go to the drag or street on their time off they should be able too,i think that the show will continue but maybe with a few different people

I also see farm truck trying to get back on the list and kamakazi just pulled his el camino off the list so everyone is jumping for the #10 spot and varley is just having a lot of bad luck,plus I don't feel like his car could keep up

Its a great show,theres not too many like it,my favorites are streetoutlaws,fast n loud and a few others I hope they don't cancel the show as I don't watch much TV but when shows like these come on im stuck lol

Old 05-19-2015, 08:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

That street beast Monte Carlo grabbed the #2 spot. Watch out Chief.

Old 05-19-2015, 08:39 PM

is daddy dave still number 1? I know that monte carlo is fast but that Sonoma is just insane

Quick Reply: Streetoutlaws Monte Carlo AKA StreetBeast