Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

stole a idea from a member here

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007 | 10:55 AM
|
Photobucket
Default RE: stole a idea from a member here

ty DM 'preciate it, and josh thats in my project list but none of the paintshops here will paint aluminum

Old 08-06-2007 | 11:47 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

I does look real good w/out the molding. I'm keeping mine to avoid door dings and I want to keep my car as close to stock as possible.

Old 08-06-2007 | 12:06 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Lookin' good Chris.

Now paint those wheels purple will ya? (hahahaha)

Old 08-06-2007 | 01:05 PM
|
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: rj

Lookin' good Chris.

Now paint those wheels purple will ya? (hahahaha)

purple good lord you're smoking that stuff again aint u?!

lol i actually saw a set of purple wheels for sale today 18's plus tires for 199.99 hmmm makes me wonder lol, and awesomess i hear ya but if sum1 dings my door then yeah not only did they go way out of theri way to get close enuf to my car to do it but they also are gonna have hell to pay

Old 08-06-2007 | 08:11 PM

i like it better without the moldings, i'd do it to mine but i hear theres holes behind em on mine.

but a minor thing about it, and something else for you to work on... i think somehow it seems less 'balanced' without the moldings. before you kinda had lines or something everywhere on the side of the car, and now it seems theres stuff up high, and down low, but open in the middle. might try to think if there was nothing on the side of your car right now, what would you want to have there, or not have.

Old 08-06-2007 | 08:30 PM
|
Photobucket

hmm u raise a good point there. im not gonna do anything to it tho until the bodykit is on cos it'll replace parts on the side and balance it more. 'preciate the info tho

Old 08-07-2007 | 12:08 PM
|
Photobucket

josh has said he liked it and you have others if you'll search my threads just bash my car into oblivion. 5 seperate members in seperate threads ive done here have just completely hated on my car. so when i get a compliment it kinda sets me aback

Old 08-07-2007 | 12:53 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Chris, you'll always find people who like or hate your car.

It belongs to you. Build it the way that pleases you!!!

I'm sure there's a lot of people who hate my Montes. Case in point, the '07 Monte Nats. I worked my a$$ off on my '86 LS to get it ready for this event. I mean day after day after day. Oh people walked past it. But that's my point. They walked past it.

Andthe '06 Monte got the same reception.

Even my '57s get this response.

If people don't like it, fine with me. Keep walking. There's a ricer just down from me I'm sure they'll like.

Old 08-07-2007 | 04:19 PM
|
Photobucket

ORIGINAL: rj

Chris, you'll always find people who like or hate your car.

It belongs to you. Build it the way that pleases you!!!

I'm sure there's a lot of people who hate my Montes. Case in point, the '07 Monte Nats. I worked my a$$ off on my '86 LS to get it ready for this event. I mean day after day after day. Oh people walked past it. But that's my point. They walked past it.

Andthe '06 Monte got the same reception.

Even my '57s get this response.

If people don't like it, fine with me. Keep walking. There's a ricer just down from me I'm sure they'll like.

i feel ya rj, at shows my car either gets walked past or laughed at but when i walk up to get my trophy i just throw a sneer at those who laughed and yeah its so sweet. and yeah if people dont like my car theres always a brown spot they can kiss but i just didnt figure on a forum whos soul purpose of existance is to glorify mc's that id get mine bashed on

Quick Reply: stole a idea from a member here