Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

SPRING BREAK 07 : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Default RE: SPRING BREAK 07 : )

I'm not going to FLorida over spring break...but I am going to something cool. The National Corvette Muesum in KY. Always wanted to go there.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

well i went to south padre island here in texas and it was fun as can be and no theyarent really checkin ages on the beaches space riderlol and that trojan stand was there lol that actually looks like the one in south padre but who knows ill try to get some pics up but im still to warn out to make them smaller files

Old 03-21-2007, 02:15 PM

Hey man you;ll love the vete muesum down in bowling green

been there a few times it's a good time........not like drinking at the beach
with the fellas,checking out the co-eds ..........but a good time [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

DINO KY

Old 03-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Monte Of The Month - July 2005

hey well i just found out im transfering to western ky u. so ill be able to go when ever even though ive already been twice it will be nice to be a lil closer to more monte owners...

Old 03-21-2007, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: big green dog

well i went to south padre island here in texas and it was fun as can be and no theyarent really checkin ages on the beaches space riderlol and that trojan stand was there lol that actually looks like the one in south padre but who knows ill try to get some pics up but im still to warn out to make them smaller files
Hi Alex, I ran into several other students that wished that they had went to South Padre Island instead of Florida.
They said the party's are better : ) and not strict : (
In Florida they have been check'in ID's : ( on the beach [X(]
That Trojan pic could have been from there ? I copied it
from the net : )
Good Luck @ W.K.U., when do U start ? What's your major ?
Look 4-ward 2 seeing your pic's : )
Peace Out, `Space

Old 03-21-2007, 07:13 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some Eastern Kentucky University students spread goodwill, enjoyed springtime Florida sunshine and helped one of West Volusia's natural treasures.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Double Click on picture for Slide Show [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on below link to Watch the Ocean @ Daytona Beach [:-][/align][align=center]ON THE BEACH
Mostly Clear
Temp: 74°F
Hum: 48%
Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph Decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
Today: Wednesday: The surf is on the increase
·Beach cam
| Tides [/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center][:-]RJ ~ ~ Florida Welcomes you anytime ~ ~[:-][/align][align=center]We love Awesome Monte's[/align][align=center]and visitors to our[/align][align=center]State[/align][align=center]![/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]RJ & members,double click pic above for slide show[/align][align=center]* It loads slow on dial up, but high speed is fast.[/align][align=center]It contains some interesting pic's : )[/align][align=center]EnJoy the beach & it's[/align][align=center]occupants[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-21-2007, 09:11 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

RJ, we didn't invite you to the party because you are to rich & good look'in[align=center]and you would steal all the girls : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks for the vote of confidence Space.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Last I checked there weren't any women beating down the front door to get to me. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center](not that it would hurt my feelings any)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-22-2007, 04:41 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAl : RJ[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Last I checked there weren't any women beating down the front door to get to me. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center](not that it would hurt my feelings any)[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center]RJ. come to Daytona Beach[/align][align=center]and I will BEAT[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]Door [/align][align=center][]Oh, U can find me walk'in Ocean Blvd[/align][align=center]any evening [][/align][align=center]I really love `Monte's [][/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-22-2007, 09:23 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

[align=center]RJ. come to Daytona Beach[/align][align=center]and I will BEAT[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]On your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]Door [/align][align=center][]Oh, U can find me walk'in Ocean Blvd[/align][align=center]any evening [][/align][align=center]I really love `Monte's [][/align]
I'm there!!!! [sm=burnout.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Old 03-23-2007, 09:07 AM

[ul][*][align=center]RJ.....LOL, [/align][/ul]
You are a good sport : ) Drive Safe & hold on2 your wallet : )
ps.Great new sig. pic : )

Quick Reply: SPRING BREAK 07 : )