Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007 | 10:03 AM
|
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: SpaceRider LT3 Sold : (

[align=center]Grandpa `Dave,[/align][align=center]Thanks for taking your time to post your thoughts.[/align][align=center]I love my country, but I also love our world.[/align][align=center]My mind is like the windowto our world[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]A lot of information enters my mind, but I do my best to control[/align][align=center]what hasentered, and what is deleted.I have a difficult time[/align][align=center]deleting the **** [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I support, & believe in all people that don't purposely `hurt (Themselves or others).[/align][align=center]I'm learning as I travel my journey of life.[/align][align=center]I do my best to obey the laws of our country, & I will work peacefully to[/align][align=center]change the ones that I believe are unfair.[/align][align=center]I'm just happy to `be........free to `be, who I choose to be.[/align][align=center]May the Master Creator of all Bless our Universe.[/align][align=center]~ Amen ~[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-13-2007 | 05:55 AM
|

`Space beamed down
to live on Water Vessel,
&
Pursue Earth Education
That dooood's from
Outer `Space
4-$ure

Old 10-13-2007 | 04:25 PM
rj
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
15 Year Member

True.........BUT.........
Space, please don't allow those very liberal-minded college professors try to rewrite American history in your mind.
You are an extremely intelligent person (and even spiritual person) by all accounts.
America is an honorable country with millions of honorable people trying to do honorable things and live honorable lives.
Many college professors are devoted to making young people think that this country and all who live here are totally dishonorable.
You have a great Grandpa who remembers Kennedy, Eisenhower, and other great Democratic leaders who would have taken a bullet for this country.
Most current university professors would rather defect to France or Holland before they lay their life down for this country.
Use the wonderful knowledge and understanding handed down to you from ages of wonderful American leaders to guide your path.
Shalom!

GPD,
My g/f was telling me this morning (she drove to the car show I was at after her tests at the hospital) CBS was doing a story thatshe had seen whilethe TV on, there are toll booths in the state of Indiana that are not owned by anyone in the U.S. of A.

One booth is owned by an person or group living in an Arab nation and the other is owned by someone in Spain.

What in the H--L are people who don't even live here owning toll booths? Where is this money going to? To supply the Taliban with weapons?

Old 10-14-2007 | 03:28 PM
|

[align=center]`Space got the Power [/align][align=center](Just not on 4 wheels : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]SpaceBoat is powered by Twin 454's Chevy Marine [/align][align=center]Crusader V-8 Engines,320 HP each = [/align][align=center]640 TotalSpaceHorsePower : )[/align][align=center][:-] [:-][/align][align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align][align=center]Talk about a House with Power [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I won't be going out on the river to much with the way this[/align][align=center]tug loves fuel [X(], but the Beach Bum's said they will kick in $'s.[/align][align=center]I've getting things set up, but I sure[/align][align=center]miss my Monte LT3 [X(][/align][align=center]Once I get settled, I will be looking for a 85 Monte V-8.[/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your messages, & posts.[/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness 2 the reader of this.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/DCD0A9BCCE684EEBB4CE6A347E208958.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-23-2007 | 10:20 AM

I'm sorry to hear this Space....I didn't even know. If you ever want another white 06 LTZ let me know as mine is for sale at the moment.