Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Space...post king?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Space...post king?

Hey Space...
I was on one of the other forums I'm on occasionally, and you came to mind when I saw the number of posts that one of the founding members has.

I'm posting a screen capture so you can see for yourself. Look at the number of posts in the lower left corner.

This guy is asuper nice guy, so try to keep the bashing to a minimum. Thanks.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Default RE: Space...post king?

[align=center]WoW Mod `Taz that is sure a lot of posts, but are they Space post creations ? or, just one word posts ? I bet he doesn`t have a old slow abused `puter with a creep`in slow dial-up connection 4-Sure.I bet he has a SuperCharged High Speed `puter & connection...The MCF would go crazy `if I did. I cause enough problems already[/align][align=center]on our family forum : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Space is not the Post King 4 Sure, he isn`t even the SpaceKing, but onlya kidfrom `Space ~>ZomePlace[/align][align=center]The MCF is my Web Home 4 the Love of Monte Carlo`s. We really have some super members that respect each other. I sure have learned a lot from spending time on the MCF, and not just about the Awesome Monte Carlo, but about people from all around Planet `Earth. [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The MCF is kinda like `life. "You will only get out from it, what you put into `it"[/align][align=center]Please don`t take, more then you can give `ok [/align][align=center]It has many problems, and sometimes, ok many times it can get frustrating, but again[/align][align=center]that is just like life. To me, with a slow dial `up [:@]It has taught me patience 4-Sure. That`s why I don`t keep a hammer close to my old puter [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Congratulations to that member `Advo for taking the time to share so many posts with others in his life.[/align][align=center]Everyone has to remember that every post that you make can be seen by the [/align][align=center]World. Got to think B-4 U post, not like KidSpace that just lets things[/align][align=center]fall outa his SpaceHead [/align][align=center]If you are still reading my typed words on this post, I wish you [/align][align=center]a Happy Day/Life from `Space ~>4-Sure[8D][/align]

Old 02-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

One thing that that site has is live discussion threads while various wrestling shows (WWE Raw, Smackdown, TNA Impact, pay-per-views, etc...) are on the air.Members are allowed to make one word posts in the appropriate thread while the show is airing on t.v. So it's easier to get huge post numbers there.

The way it works with the live discussion threads. Someone (usuallya moderator, but doesn't have to be)creates the thread just before the tv airing. Once the show is done, the thread is closed. Spamming is only allowed in live discussion threads.

It would be the same as if we created a thread to make comments and such while races were on the air. It would be a lot of stuff like, "holy crap, did you see that?!?!"

Old 02-14-2009, 03:04 PM

Moderator `Taz, I think our MCF Member R.J. belongs to a site like that , but it is a X-rated **** Club Web Site.LOL (Just kidd`in R.J.)R.J. types ""holy crap, did you see that?!?!" lol ~ LOL
(Picture deleted [X(]4 this is a family forum) [X(]

It always amazes me what I find on the Web 4-Sure. I just don`t understand how anyone on the web can say that they are bored.
There is really so much one can learn online... I enjoy searching the web, I just wish that I was not banned from all the X-Rated sites LOL

Peace/Space `out, and I only have one more hour B-4 I close my g/fathers office 4 the weekend

Old 02-14-2009, 03:25 PM

holy crap how would you accomplish that many post. must be a computer

Old 02-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

Well, that site is one of the biggest professional wrestling forums on the net. Complete with their own fantasy wrestling federation, and arcade room. Hugely popular site.

That guyused to be a moderator. And like Space said, a lot of short posts.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:36 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

6523.96 posts per day????????????????????

Does this guy sleep, eat, drink, look out the window, or take time to swallow?

Moderator `Taz, I think our MCF Member R.J. belongs to a site like that , but it is a X-rated **** Club Web Site.LOL (Just kidd`in R.J.)R.J. types ""holy crap, did you see that?!?!" lol ~ LOL
(Picture deleted [X(]4 this is a family forum)

Now Space. Don't tell everything you know.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:44 AM

Sorry R.J., I did not know it was a secret, especially when I see your name & email address everyday onhot ladies wanted section of the Web.
Example of one of your post.
[:-]
Wanted
Hot Ladies to assist
in cleaning my auto
collection of the
Chevrolet Monte Carlo`s
Good Pay 4 Good `Job
Contact me @ RJ@HotLadies.com
LOL ~ LOL

Old 02-15-2009, 10:56 AM

thats one hell of a streak hes got goin there...

Old 02-15-2009, 01:47 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Example of one of your post.[align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Wanted[/align][align=center]Hot Ladies to assist[/align][align=center]in cleaning my auto[/align][align=center]collection of the[/align][align=center]Chevrolet Monte Carlo`s[/align][align=center]Good Pay 4 Good `Job[/align][align=center]Contact me @ RJ@HotLadies.com[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL[/align]

So far, not many hot ladies have responded.

Here we have actor Owen Wilson trying to cut in on my action.

Quick Reply: Space...post king?