Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

space oddyse 3000!!!! :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default space oddyse 3000!!!! :)

and space crosses the 3000 mark

i didn't catch it when you did, been gone all day

but congrats space.....always love reading your posts

Old 07-12-2007, 06:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: space oddyse 3000!!!! :)

but congrats space.....always love reading your posts

Cool Space.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Sorry I missed the boat Space, I'm about 20 posts late.[sm=outcold.gif]

Old 07-12-2007, 09:53 PM

Space man.. Oh spacemaaan come rescue me!!! Ok.. Im not a great singer. I think Im going as crazy as a fox.. Congrats space!

Old 07-13-2007, 10:50 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

and space crosses the 3000 mark

Congrats `Space.....always love reading your posts
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Thank you Mod Wiz Kidd, & Members[/align][align=center]for taking the time to acknowledge my[/align][align=center]crazy, spaced-out postson the MCF.[/align][align=center][align=center][/align][/align][align=center]The M.C.F. has become my Web-Family.[/align][align=center]Thanks to all contributing members, and[/align][align=center]MCFModerator's[/align][align=center]_________________________________________[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] `Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]`Free Beach Trip [:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_33615/tm.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Below link under my Sig. Pic is my Web Page -Space Trip-,[/align][align=center]inspired by the teachings of my Grandfather.[/align][align=center](On the last Page, it will tell you how long you will live)[/align][align=center]Check it out, `if you want to know ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 07-13-2007, 11:54 AM

good job space d0000000000000000000000000d

i for one have enjoyed all the posts ive seen by you and look foward to at least 150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

more

Old 07-14-2007, 07:19 AM

[align=center]Members, Please Click below link[/align][align=center]and post a `Thanks to our[/align][align=center]MCF `Mod's[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_31589/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#31589[/align]

Old 07-15-2007, 07:13 AM

[align=center]
10 Vehicles for the Apocalypse - Features[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

Photo Gallery

1|2|3|4|5|6

If the end is nigh, what are you going to drive?[/align][align=center]`Space
June 2007

When the apocalypse comes, be it a viral holocaust, rampant diabetes, or a plague that wipes out coffee crops, those on a month-long camping trip atop Mt. McKinley will return to face new challenges. Who will tend the farms? Plow the driveway? Empty the septic tank? The first step will be driving to the closest Wal-Mart to forage for canned goods, batteries, ammo, and Ho Hos, Bud, more Bud....Women, mo Women : )

Sure, the roads will be largely deserted, but there will be telephone poles strewn about, overturned trucks, lots of burning stuff, and a finite supply of fuel. And we can’t forget other survivors whose embrace of pacifism surely lies between Himmler and Genghis Khan. And although the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse only feature four horsepower, they’re probably pretty quick and scary looking, so you’ll want something fast. What to drive?
The best vehicle to have parked in your post-apocalyptic driveway is an M1A2 Abrams tank. You and your bestest buddies hunkered inside are protected against nuclear, biological, and chemical threats, and its thirsty 1500-horsepower turbine engine will burn pretty much anything flammable. There is little match for 138,000 pounds of charging curb weight, including buildings. If you don’t live close enough to a National Guard armory to crack a hatch and drive off, however, consider these ten other vehicles, some of which are production models and some that are, well, you’ll see.

Related Content:
Official Photos: 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan
10 Instant Icons
What would Barack Obama drive?
The Quickest Cars of 2007: Less than $20,000
New Cars 2008

[/align][align=center][URL=http://www.caranddriver.com/features/13137/10-vehicles-for-the-apocalypse-hummer-h2-and-mercedes-benz-g55-amg-page2.html][b]10 Vehicl

Old 07-15-2007, 09:52 AM

[align=center][align=center]Members, Please send donations to `Space for the below auto,[/align][align=center]and for his college education.[/align][align=center]Thanks in advance..,[/align][align=center]`Space [/align]

3.7-liter V6

330 horsepowerInfiniti continues to challenge the idea that only the best touring cars come from Europe with their all-new 2008 G37 Coupe. Like its sibling sedan, this second generation 2-door G raises the ante in performance, but also with its ever more distinctive style.
Making its world debut at the 2007 New York Auto Show, the G37's curvy outer shell is defined by an exquisite all-new skin.
The powerful and elegant profile rides on low, flowing lines that stream from front to back. Rims are 18 or 19-inch which are turned by a larger 3.7-liter V6 with 330 horsepower. That's 50 more than the G35 sedan. Rear-wheel drive push comes through either a 6-speed manual or 5-speed manual mode automatic.
This world class sport coupe's stiffer platform rides on a wider track and a revised Nurburgring-tuned aluminum intensive suspension. Handling response is near perfection with electronic stability control standard and available 4-wheel Active Steer system which varies both steering ratio and rear suspension geometry.

[/align][blockquote][align=center]"This G37 coupe is clearly intended for the young and well-compensated to have of ton of fun in. It's unfortunate; I'm neither one of those. But, if you like the G35 at all, the G37 will blow your socks off." – Ben Davis[/align][/blockquote][align=center]
The premium 4-seater cabin expertly balances sport with luxury, as improved materials mark the sophisticated surroundings. Among the available amenities are Navigation and a 9.3-gig hard-drive for storing favorite tunes.
The seductive Infinity G37 coupe goes on sale in August.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you like the G37 ?[/align]

Old 07-16-2007, 07:33 AM

[align=center]You never know what you may find on a[/align][align=center]`Space Post[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We all came from SomeSpace[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]

[align=center]A Star With a Mystery Partner?[/align]

[align=center]

When stars are more massive than about 8 times the Sun, they end their lives in a spectacular explosion called a supernova. The outer layers of the star are hurtled out into space at thousands of miles an hour, leaving a debris field of gas and dust. Where the star once was located, a small, incredibly dense object called a neutron star is often found. While only 10 miles or so across, the tightly packed neutrons in such a star contain more mass than the entire Sun.

A new X-ray image shows the 2,000 year-old-remnant of such a cosmic explosion, known as RCW 103, which occurred about 10,000 light years from Earth. In Chandra's image, the colors of red, green, and blue are mapped to low, medium, and high-energy X-rays. At the center, the bright blue dot is likely the neutron star that astronomers believe formed when the star exploded. For several years astronomers have struggled to understand the behavior of the this object, which exhibits unusually large variations in its X-ray emission over a period of years.

New evidence from Chandra implies that the neutron star near the center is rotating once every 6.7 hours, confirming recent work from XMM-Newton. This is much slower than a neutron star of its age should be spinning. One possible solution to this mystery is that the massive progenitor star to RCW 103 may not have exploded in isolation. Rather, a low-mass star that is too dim to see directly may be orbiting around the neutron star. Gas flowing from this unseen neighbor onto the neutron star might be powering its X-ray emission, and the interaction of the magnetic field of the two stars could have caused the neutron star to slow its rotation.
X-Plore
[/align][align=center][:-]
[/align][align=center]http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ch...aft/index.html[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I hope that you have your own `Space.[/align][align=center]Which Space R U from ?[/align][/align]

Quick Reply: space oddyse 3000!!!! :)