Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

sorry guys

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Default sorry guys

i had to do it. i got a new job. no more mr gm goodwrech. im driving concrete truck now. it just wasnt working out at the garage.. they promised me a raise over 2.5 years ago after training 2 people and the of we're working on it finally took its toll and that was it. i gave them my two weeks and then oh well give you this much more an hour flat rate. bs is what i was thinking. they wanted to give me 5 dollars less than the other flat raters. i did things the flat raters wouldnt do. yet thats why they are on flat rate, right, to do the hard stuff. i like my new job maybe i should have done this sooner. of well. my second to last day i did a 6 hr. intake in 2 hrs, just to let them know what they were gonna miss just because i am a nice guy.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Default RE: sorry guys

Hey Chevy, glad to see your still around and that you've found a job your happy with. Not many of us can say that... I am not one of those people but hey, I know they are out there..lol

I worked a dead end job for ten years before I wised up...

Will you have more free time now to get that Monte up and running??

Old 08-05-2005, 08:42 AM

hey i drove for ready mix in Omaha NE. for almost three years. they were no cake walk ethier but at least i had controll :-)
they were *** holes ya just let it pour a bit faster so they end up workign harder to keep up with ya LOL

if they were nice we could slow it down and make it easier on them LOL

But hey im glad you found somehtign that you like. just remeber keep that drum moving other wise it will get dimpels in the track and they bite you get one really ruff ride out of it when it is a full drum. oh and dont let it gat hard in there ethier it is no fun to chip it out of the drum LOL

Old 08-06-2005, 04:33 PM

well seens how im not working on other peoples crap all day before i go to work on my vehicles, i should be able to get something done. as far as the truck driving everyone i have poured for has been pretty patient. there has been a couple of private pours that were just rediculous. i should get back into monte mode after demo season.