Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

somthing for florida members

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default somthing for florida members

saw this on face book

Chevrolet: Calling all car fans from Orlando! From February 11-13 Chevy's hosting Main Street in Motion, an exclusive event that allows you to test drive 70+ vehicles, including our brand new models! This is your chance to experience Chevrolet's most sought after vehicles! Be sure to tell us what you think!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:20 AM

...Well Thank You Much `Justin for thinking of your SunShine brothers, but anyone can attend, just hop in your car or catch a Plane & fly down....LOL
I want to test drive a new ZR-1 I wonder `if they will have one ? ? I would run over there `if they did ....I must do more research
Feb 92011 Filed under: Epcot, Event Posted by: Courtney Sanders
This weekend, General Motors is presenting a three-day, cross-brand competitive test-drive event, hosted at Disney’s Epcot overflow parking area. The event will put Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles against 25 competitive makes. Plus the new electric Chevy Volt (pictured above at Test Track) will be on hand. Refreshments and family-friendly entertainment will also be available.
This competitive driving experience is free to the public, and there is no pressure to buy. The event will be held from Friday, Feb. 11 to Sunday, Feb. 13, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Drivers must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
The full list of autos include:
CHEVY: Volt, Cruze, Equinox, Traverse, Corvette, Camaro, Malibu, Impala, Silverado, Silverado HD, Suburban, Tahoe, Tahoe Hybrid, Avalanche and Express
BUICK: Regal, LaCrosse and Enclave
GMC: Acadia, Sierra, Sierra HD, Sierra Hybrid, Terrain, Yukon, Yukon Denali Hybrid and Savana
ACURA: TSX, MDX and TL
DODGE: Ram 1500 and Ram 2500
FORD: Taurus, Explorer, Expedition, F-150 and F-250
HONDA: Accord, Civic, CR-V, Pilot and Ridgeline
LEXUS: ES
NISSAN: Murano and Maxima
TOYOTA: Corolla, Camry, Tundra, Sequoia and RAV4
HYUNDAI: Elantra and Santa Fe
Registration is not required, but is recommended. For more information, visit the Main Street in Motion site.

Last edited by Space; 02-11-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space, I expect a full report!!!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
Space, I expect a full report!!!

`Mike,
I would really like 2 `go, but your bad weather up north has really messed `up our shipments from air/rail & trucks & my work hours have been mixed...I'm still `up now waiting for a truck that was suppose 2 be here last night...

If I get caught `up, the bum's & I will try 2 make it 4 Sure : )
But now, we are planning on getting 2gether on SunDay to watch NASCAR on Sunday afternoon (we hope: )...
My g/f is coming over shortly with lunch & I hope the truck doesn't arrive when she's here...(I'm pray'in 4-Sure)...
The event sounds like `fun & it's only about a 1 hour & a half away (if there's not traffic problems) I don't like driving in Orlando 4 Real ~> Really ~> Sure : )
Peace/Out

Old 02-11-2011, 10:40 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

How did you find a way to blame me??? :P

I hope you get caught up, I know how much you have to work. Enjoy yourself!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep
How did you find a way to blame me??? :P

I hope you get caught up, I know how much you have to work. Enjoy yourself!
LOL Mod `Mike,
Because I didn't want to LooK in2 my own Mirror ..LOL

I do my best to Master my Time, so that I can Master my `Life, but other things/people keep getting in my way
My grandfather taught me that work is good 4 the `Soul, but I'd like to find some time 2 be good 2 my `Mind & Body : )...
My day will come & everything will fall in2 place `if I don't give `up : ) Thanks 4 your words/thoughts/concerns : )
Got 2 run, the guards let me know that I have a Guest
& Lunch : ) Peace/Out....Warning: I'll be back : ) LOL

Attached Thumbnails somthing for florida members-cat-lion.jpg  
Old 02-11-2011, 11:42 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by KidSpace

`Mike,
I would really like 2 `go, but your bad weather up north has really messed `up our shipments from air/rail & trucks & my work hours have been mixed...I'm still `up now waiting for a truck that was suppose 2 be here last night...

If I get caught `up, the bum's & I will try 2 make it 4 Sure : )
But now, we are planning on getting 2gether on SunDay to watch NASCAR on Sunday afternoon (we hope: )...
My g/f is coming over shortly with lunch & I hope the truck doesn't arrive when she's here...(I'm pray'in 4-Sure)...
The event sounds like `fun & it's only about a 1 hour & a half away (if there's not traffic problems) I don't like driving in Orlando 4 Real ~> Really ~> Sure : )
Peace/Out
Space,
The real race(shootout) is Saturday night, qualifying is what you will watch on Sunday. Just making sure you know what is up!