Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

something kinda cool

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 11:38 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default something kinda cool

thought Id drop it on here... sounds like a good idea so I thought Id do my part in sharing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzQ9TGUebM

Old 08-07-2010, 12:17 PM

...Hi `Mike,
Great 2 see you online & making your 901 post : )
It was a interesting/informative vid, and the author of the vid make some great points on the few that can cause problems
at any car gathering...I liked his description of Ricer's, or Ricer Idiot's : ) I once was one in my early teens driving my Turbo Honda : ) "I lived & learned" LOL

How's life for `Mike ? How's your aweSome Mustang running ? Have you taken it to the track lately ?
Keep us updated on your life....

Wish you & readers a great `day & Super WeekEnd...
EnJoy...

Old 08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey space!

Yea, I havent been able to post for a while because of my current life. Ive been stationed at Fort Lewis, Washington doing testing for me becoming a Second Lieutenant. One more year of school (about) and I commission! I just transferred now to Fort Polk where Im able to get my computer, cell phone, and in general my freedom of doing what I please back! I should be on here more now.

The stang is running fine.. Just doing some shopping for it now.

OR-X pipe (mustang exhaust on my body is set up headers, x-pipe/cats, and cat back)
The Off Road (OR) is catless making it have a nice growl to bring out the v8 dual cam.

short throw shifter
I just sent the cash out for that... should help because with the stock shifters its terrible and some will miss 3rd if they are not careful. (little fyi when you race them)

Chin spoiler to lower the front end appearance and make it look a little more mean...

and Im THINKING of doing gears, 4.10s compared to the 3.56 thats in there now. should help my 0-60 by a ton and my 1/4 by a bunch also.

other than that, no track time for me... my whole summer has been gone! haha

Old 08-07-2010, 01:25 PM

WoW, Yes `Sir Lt Mike Madson
Is it like OCS ? That training is really hard (What I've read & seen on the tube.
It's great that you only have one more year to get your commission...You sure are giving up and sacrificing to get to where you want to `be 4-Sure...Wish you the best...

Thanks for the update, and I hope that you will be able to
visit your Monte Family more often from Ft Polk.

Also, hope we see updated pic's of your Mustang....
Oh, do you know what's next after your commission ? Do you
know where you will be assigned ?

Old 08-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Mike!
Glad to see you online man! Thanks for the video and the update on what's new in your life/career.

The local Neon club have gotten booted out of a couple of their weekly meeting spots because of idiots who insist on showing how loud their system is, how loud their exhaust is, and doing burnouts in the parking lot.

There is a local weekly meet of mostly classic cars from 6 to 8 pm at the A&W. But like Jared mentioned, it's mostly older people. Unless you got a classic muscle car, or an old antique car, you don't really fit in.

Hope to see updated pics of your Mustang as well.