Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

> Some Driver's just can't handle the POWER + more <

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:19 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool > Some Driver's just can't handle the POWER + more <

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Crashes In Colorado

By Viknesh Vijayenthiran December 21, 2014 3:35 AM

. View photo

Motor Authority

Deliveries of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat only commenced a month ago but the injury toll is already mounting. The crash involving this lime green example is easily the worst so far; it happened on a stretch of road in Colorado.
ALSO SEE: Tesla Model S P85D Roasts Ferrari 550 In Unofficial Drag Race: Video

There is little information surrounding the events but it is believed the owner only picked up the car from the dealer an hour before it ended up like this. Photos taken at the scene suggest the car skidded off the road near a bend and crashed head-on into a tree.

Fortunately, we hear no one was seriously injured. The same can’t be said for the car; as this image from the SRT Facebook page shows, this 707-horsepower muscle machine is likely to be a complete write-off.
DON'T MISS: 2015 Corvette Stingray PDR Camera Captures Valet Hitting 50 MPH In Parking Garage: Video

We’ve driven the new Challenger SRT Hellcat and found that it delivers performance that will leave even those used to powerful cars awestruck, so this sad sight serves as an important reminder for buyers of such cars to always factor in their own skills and consider whether the cost of performance driving course should be included in their price estimations. It’s also a good reminder for everyone to stay safe over the Christmas and New Year break.

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:32 AM

Super well made `Driver's Vid below
Click `if you have the time 2 EnJoy
>The below Vid is `Smok'in 4-Sure<
*Make Full Screen, Turn `up the Sound & Buckle `Up
Watch This 600HP Scion FR-S Shred a Mountain
It’s been quite some time since I had driven my personal Scion FR-S, almost a full two months actually. I just never seem to be able to find the time to actually just go out and enjoy the car. But after I watched this video of Ryan Tuerck shredding a mountain pass in Vermont, I
Boldride

The Consumer Reports car-testing team gets to drive some wonderful cars every year. But along with all the noteworthy vehicles we drive come some memorable stinkers. What makes a car bad? An insu...

ConsumerReports.org

Last edited by Space; 12-22-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:54 AM
Default = = bonus vid just 4 u > enjoy = =

Old 12-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Old 12-23-2014, 04:55 AM
Old 12-23-2014, 10:07 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Texas shoot out...
The best of the vids..

Old 12-23-2014, 11:33 AM

Thanks Mod `David for being the first to post & comment...
Yes, the Texas Shoot`Out was fun 2 Watch & I think FUNNER to be able to do that 4-Sure!

I post vid's like above in hopes it entertains some of our members. I know that many don't have the knowledge or tech information to help some of our member's with their Monte Problems ( I sure can't, but try) & I'm hoping a few of my threads will keep a few of our member's returning to keep our forum active/informative & fun...

I hope that any of our member's that have a vid they like to share it on the MCF (Family audience vid's) (It's difficult to find them without swear words)

Old 12-23-2014, 03:42 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

I love the videos!!! I watch all of them...LOL
I am not quite sure I know what I am doing half the time so I am hesitant to give tech advise...LOL

Last edited by P343; 12-23-2014 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spellling
Old 12-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Talking

Hi `Barbara & thanks for your post.

If you have any vid's of you racing, please Post/share with your Monte Carlo Family (?) We would love to see them...

Here's a few more (Can't handle the Power Vid's) >EnJoy<

Old 12-23-2014, 05:42 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member
Talking

I only have one and it was taken with a cell phone way down the track so it is not very good at all..you can hear my daughter screaming "Mommy won, Mommy won"...LOL It was my very first win. When I send it to email it loses the sound for some reason
Ok I got the video to upload to Youtube so I wasted some of their storage space...lol I am in the far lane and you don't see me for long (not because I am fast but because the video is horrible..LOL) It is my very first win ever at the Muncie Dragway. I will keep this video forever no matter how bad the resolution is Ok here it is...
I promise next season the videos will be MUCH better.

Last edited by P343; 12-23-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added link to video

Quick Reply: > Some Driver's just can't handle the POWER + more <