Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Show your love

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Show your love

Maybe they're in on a major drug deal that will net them a few million each?

Old 10-01-2007, 12:56 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i wish they would let me in on it....

Old 10-01-2007, 01:55 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Well guys, Spaceman radio'd to me and said he captured and interrogated one of the ricers who had wiz.... I thought the picture of him was rather interesting

Do you think he had enough spoilers?

Old 10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
rj
15 Year Member

Only in the Alpha quadrant.

Not in the Delta quadrant.
(hahahaha)

Old 10-01-2007, 06:59 PM

ORIGINAL: rj

Only in the Alpha quadrant.

Not in the Delta quadrant.
(hahahaha)

i tell u 1 thing bout the delta quadrant tho mr voyager fan if i could go there i damn sure would bring 7of9 back with me mua hahaha

Old 10-01-2007, 07:15 PM
rj
15 Year Member

You & me both.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I received a message from the Spacerider. He's been assimilated by the borg while searching for 7 of 9.
He also mentioned that we will all be assimilated into the collective of ricers. Resistance is futile.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:42 PM

i say bring the borg on i will destroy all of them with my bare hands lol

and rj d00d im surprised u didnt post the pic of when 7of9 posed in playboy

and as far as being assimlated into the ricer collective i say SHIELDS UP, PHASERS TO READY LOAD QUANTUM TORPEDOES bring it on boy lol

Old 10-02-2007, 04:11 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks everyone for your concerns for `Space.[/align][align=center]GPD, tell `Mia, her Net Uncle has returned : ) `Thanks all....[/align][align=center]I've been [/align][align=center]Lost in Space, and have not beenable to return to [/align][align=center]my home base, the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]It's the price of living on a barrier island in the Atlantic[/align][align=center]Ocean. The high winds, and intense rainfrom the Tropical storms have been causing several phone outages, andland line connection problems to the outside world.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My spaceride has been in for service on the mainland[/align][align=center]for warranty work on its command controls : )[/align][align=center]Myautoelectronic's have been invaded by gremlin's, and[/align][align=center]the tech's are searching for the problems.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather says that the Big Joker gives us bad weather days, so that we can appreciate, and enjoy the good[/align][align=center]days when they return. The Master of all is amazing how[/align][align=center]he created everything on our planet. Life, sure is a big[/align][align=center]test. [/align][align=center]I always try my best to seek out the best in life. The best in humans : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wish the reader of my words a `happy day, a happy life.[/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness to all,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Click the below link & Check out the weather on the Beach Cam[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_33615/tm.htm[/align]

Old 10-02-2007, 05:47 AM

Thats the best reasoning ive ever heard for it.. The bad days thing. I think your grandpa makes sense Spacey..

Quick Reply: Show your love