Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, September 29th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
morning all, another wet and gloomy day here. Finally got put back on the schedule for saturday night, which is our extra pay night. About time
Hi `Keane,
Sorry that it's wet & gloomy in your area, but I'm sure that you will bring sunshine in2 everyone's life It's great 2 read you got on the extra pay night...Wish you a E.Z. shift with no problems...
EnJoy your journey of life..."Be the Driver & don't let someone else control your Moods" ~> Think ~> `be ~> Positive...
Don't let the Bad win 4-Sure...
EnJoy

Old 09-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Fighting hunger is a year around problem. Something that often gets overlooked in the Fall/Winter is the need for blankets, warm jackets and clothing. Every year we go to the Army/Navy Surplus and buy 50 blankets and donate them to the local food bank. New and used (in good condition) toys will be another item in high demand shortly also.

Old 09-29-2012, 10:20 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Morning all not much happening here today. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. No big plans for today, I work tonight. My wife and I went to lunch the other day to celebrate and we will have some cake and ice cream tomorrow with the kids and the inlaws.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2015
10 Year Member

Hey hope everyone is doing well. I've been trying to be active on here as much as possible the past two weeks. I was down in Mexico on a 12 day business trip and just got back in yesterday. The trip was through Phoenix Sky Harbor both ways. Landed in Detroit Metro just after 11pm last night. We were in Hermosillo, Sonora Mexico for the trip, and last Sunday we went down to the beach in San Carlos for the day. Overall I had a pretty good time but I'm glad to be back home. First thing I had to eat when we landed in Phoenix yesterday was a hamburger, and this morning I went for a drive and got my Tim Horton's coffee.

I have plenty of pictures of the trip that I'll share at some point, probably tomorrow.

Old 09-29-2012, 11:27 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
What are you doing to help others in need ?

Please tell me Space:
That isnt you helpn this guy off the CliFF!

No problem Rick Happy to help! and yes I did get that Tattoo done!

Lou and Zeke Have a Happy Bday for sure!
Enjoy your special day!!!!

Welcome Home Matt!..Hope you had a nice trip!

Hey Angie:
Becareful with that chemical Peel and Polish lol

Last edited by STUMPMI; 09-29-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: addition
Old 09-29-2012, 11:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member
Default whats next for us :)

Everyone asks me so whats next. Since your selling your Chevelle and maybe the house. Well play this video and this comes real close. Most likely around a 2005 or 6 or 2007. Thats closer to our price range.

Last edited by Ricks 2006 SS; 09-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Zen

Afternoon everyone
Day one with out interwebs not liking this using the phone to do everything.
Happy birthday Lou an zeke

Old 09-29-2012, 12:02 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Heres a little advice about those deisel pushers....
They only average between 6 and 8 miles a gallon(On a good day)

Also..and I speak from experience...
Those white leather Interiors look great! But there a real bummer to keep clean. Some how they always seem to get a lot of black marks on the lower skirts that are tough to clean..and maintain...

I really like the ceramic tiles on the floors! and of course you cant beat the dbl slideouts!!!
Talk about liveing in the lap of Luxury!...With the Gelcoat paint...They just look so clean and smooth..did I mention to that that Gel coat is really lo Maintenance?

The mrs and I have always been a fan of the Diesel Pushers for sure!
I believe theres an RV show out here this weekend..
Maybe if we hit the lottery and no longer have any pets...Maybe then we could afford to be tooln in style like you!
That was a nice presentation (video)...
Good Luck on your New Adventure!

Old 09-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

afternoon all, day is going every which way but right. Someone was supposted to come get my moms old bedroom furniture, they were late getting here, destroyed some of my moms knick knacks she had on display, tore up our lawn. Then i went out for errands, that was frustrating, just traffic everywhere, my day is well behind schedule, i've got school work to do and run to bed, lovely day!

Old 09-29-2012, 03:38 PM

Extra hours at work this morning, gotta make that paper Thinking about hitting up one of the many car gatherings tonight. I finally found another Monty driver last weekend. Hope for number 2 tonight.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, September 29th 2012