Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, September 29th 2012

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Cool Be happy to have food/shelter & a Monte Carlo 4-Sure

• [*]
EN ESPAŅOL
Feeding America: Hunger-Relief Charity | FeedingAmerica.org

Click above link ~> Thank You!

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" itxtNodeId="886" itxtHarvested="0"><TBODY itxtNodeId="888" itxtHarvested="0"><TR itxtNodeId="889" itxtHarvested="0"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2 itxtNodeId="890" itxtHarvested="0">Nick News with Linda Ellerbee: What's for Dinner? Hungry Kids in ...

<CITE style="FONT-STYLE: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,153,51)" itxtNodeId="903" itxtHarvested="0">www.nick.com/videos/.../nick-news-124-hungry-kids-full-episode.ht...</CITE>
At least 1 in 7 American families lack consistent access to food. Here are some faces and stories of hunger in our own country.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Old 09-29-2012, 07:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good Morning space, I'm off for my recharge!
Hope work goes a bit better for you and hope you get a decent recharge as well!
I hate the flippers as well! have to wear them at my job too when i forget my steel toe boots! haha i feel your pain of the flippers! and the embarrassment! could they make those things any uglier?! hahaha
Have a good weekend space!

And have fun Ashley!

Old 09-29-2012, 08:02 AM

Hi `Devin, thanks for your words & I'm sorry that you have to wear steel toe boots...Grow'ing `up I never worn shoes & I still don't like 2 at all, but the job requires it...I do understand the reasons & can't wait to get them `off 4-Sure...

Wish you a good recharge & Super Super `Dreams...I still have about 3 more hours in the office + work on the end of the month report...Getting 2gether with my beachBun friends for lunch & I'm look'in 4ward to seeing them...I really miss spending time with my friends & seniors that help raise me.

What's everyone else doing 2day ? Do you have food ? Do you have 2 much ? If so, share with those that don't...
I need some food What's 4 breakfast ?

***Lou (Taz), I hope you are enjoying your vacation 4-Sure ****

Old 09-29-2012, 08:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good Morning everyone. Well what a surprise. Stumpmi is up before NOON today . Hey Thanks Dude for posting pics of my Chevelle . I had one busy day on friday. Not much going on here today. One thing for sure this cold is kickin my ***. This cough is really getting to me. At least it lets me get some sleep. But as soon as I get up my nose starts actting up and i start coughin. YUK. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU & ZEKE OK OFF TO THE SHOWERS to make me feel better for a few mins while the HOT water runs over my head and clears it up for a few mins. I'll check back in later. Have a great day. DO something with it. IN 2 days it will be Monday again & time for work

Old 09-29-2012, 08:07 AM

Hi `Rick, wish U a feel all better One thing about feeling bad is that it's a reminder to really enjoy life when you recover & Feel good again...I hope that you can rest/drink lots of fluids & get all better to enjoy your journey of life 4-Sure

Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 AM

Good morning MCF'ers! And happy birthday LOU!!!!!

Not much going on this weekend - have to wash the Monte before the weather gets any colder. It was down to 45* this morning; nice & sunny & 75* this afternoon, perfect for washing with Chemical Guys and shining with Zymol glaze.

It's good to see new members from the midwest - we have a guy from Decatur, Illinois who's only 2 hours from St. Louis. Space, thanks for posting the above links - its easy to forget how many Americans have so much less than we do. Now I'm going to read the rest of the info....have a great day everyone!

Old 09-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Good monrnin' all.

Lou & Zeke!

Old 09-29-2012, 08:38 AM

Good Morning `Angie,
It's great to see you online and read your words.
I'm happy that you appreciate my Hunger Post to remind member's, but it's also a reminder to `me also...

I have to remind myself also, to look at what I do have & be thankful & to keep working hard on my dreams & to where I want to `go & `be...

Wish you good weather & a Happy Day/WeekEnd ~> EnJoy

Peace/Love/Happiness 2 `all

ps. Don't 4-get to help feed the hungry puppies & animals

Adopt a Pet ? if U can...Adopt an alien if you could put up with one ? (LOL)

Last edited by Space; 09-29-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:47 AM

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Space
  • <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="874"> <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="873">Hunger In <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="872">How we Fight <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="871">Need <LI itxtHarvested="0" itxtNodeId="870">Get Involved
  • Ways to Give
^
Every member should go to one of these links and get some info on hunger in our communities. There are plenty of ways to help - one of the easiest is through your church, most of them have volunteer programs to help the hungry citizens living in our own neighborhoods.

Last edited by Space; 09-29-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning all, another wet and gloomy day here. Finally got put back on the schedule for saturday night, which is our extra pay night. About time

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: Saturday, September 29th 2012