Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: -> Saturday, September 10, 2011

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I watched the below this morning...Cost $500 Million dollars to explore the Moon I really love `space, but I think we should take care of the problem down here on `Earth..first.....
Below has a vid & information on the mission....EnJoy
(Isn't it just amazing what U can see & learn on the MCF : )

Delta Rocket Carrying GRAIL Spacecraft Launches

A Delta II rocket carrying NASA's GRAIL spacecraft successfully launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station at 9:08 Saturday morning. Full Story ››

Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Originally Posted by KidSpace

LOL `Mike, you must be a multi tasker I can't chew gum & walk ~> LOL....Have a Super Lucky Day 4-Sure
Space with these awesome super smart phones u can easily multitask lol

Old 09-10-2011, 09:55 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Space with these awesome super smart phones u can easily multitask lol
I don't have a phone : (
I'm waiting for them 2 make a Smart Phone 4 Dummie's
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I do have a office phone & it drives me Crazy...It rings all the time & people are rude & want their orders like yesterday, even when they haven't ordered yet...Hurry-Hurry & wait...
& your Space Shipment will get to you when I get more Space Fuel : )....LOL

I tell the customers, I don't have time to talk on a phone, I'm busy on the MCF & I put them on hold (I really don't, but would like 2 : )

Finally I'm `off ~>~>~> Work Catch everyone later online...Keep the Blog & MCF running ~> Be nice, be happy 2 `be 4-Sure....Peace/Out from`Space

Last edited by Space; 09-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:08 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Lol Space smart phones are easy to use lol

& yeah that would drive me crazy too, i.used to work for sprint & id get tired of ppl calling in wondering why there phones were shut off wen there a few hundred behind on payments so id just put em on hold & surf the web lol

Old 09-10-2011, 10:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Good morning to you all. Well i'm still working on Ideas for the engine cover. But I got sidelined. Theres this site I belong to called HRT. Hot Rod Thunder.com. Carl the guy that runs it has been in contact with me off & on for months now. I saw he was looking for someone to make shirts up for his site. So i sent him a message that I knew someone that could help out. Well make a long story short. He contacted them and had them made up. So we've been talking about my cars. Now I think he wants to do a little something on me & the car's. Which I think is cool as hell ! . So I've been rounding up pictures from the past 30 + yrs of my cars and telling Carl a little about myself also. But I'm still working on the motor cover. Trying to come up with something a little different. I was up till 2 am last night watching TV and playin with idea's. It's now 10 am just got out of bed an hr ago. Got some catching up to do. Now friends from the Chevelle club. Want to go to this car show cruise night here in Anoka. it's every saturday on the river. Only reason I'm going is to get one picture. it's a Chevelle & Monte carlo combo. 1/2 Chevelle ,1/2 Monte. Sometimes this Monte covert shows up also. Ok nough at one sitting. Got to get things rollin here. More later if I get a min or 3...........Tadd hasn't all that rain stopped in Mi yet. My friends near Ann Arbor were saying its been raining for 4 days now?????

Old 09-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

morning everyone, back home again. Got a quote for a flowmaster 40 series muffler, about $260 installed. Also got my slow leaky tire fixed aswell and a quote for a wheel balancing. I have to grease up my drivers side door as she's quite noisy, maybe apply my other decal i bought. Weather is finally nice here, sunny and breezy. Have a good one everyone

Old 09-10-2011, 10:46 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Man, My work day sucks, been here almost 6 hours and we havent even started. The paver is broke and they had another one delivered and are setting it up now. Thought I might enjoy getting off at a reasonable hour. Probably be 6 or later and then an hour drive home. Sometimes I just hate my job.....Venting

Old 09-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

good morning MCF, this is way to early for me on a Saturday, but I'm here.......

Old 09-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Monte Of The Month -- June 2013
Monte Of The Month -- December 2015
5 Year Member

well my day is down the toilet. The big decal for the top of my windshield i bought while i was onvacation a few weeks ago. I spent alot of time making sure it didn't get crushed or ruined and i got it home safely. I flattened it out, and went outside to put it on today and i flippin ruined it!! I am so poed right now.

I got it ready cleaned the window and such, was gonna put it on but lost a grip on it and it stuck itself to the hood and applied it self there, got that off and thought i could salvage it until it stuck to itself and that was the end of it. Words cant express how mad i am right now The big problem is i cant find window decals anywhere aorund where i live or online, so if anyone knows of a good place online to get them PLEASE let me know it would be great.

Old 09-10-2011, 11:12 AM

morning all, tired after my first week of teaching. Hit the lake last night with the boat and cruised for a couple of hours. The gf is getting ready for work and we are hoping to make it into town on time to see the motorcycle parade/tribute to 9/11. Supposed to be a bike for everyone killed in 9/11. There has been a big biker rally in town, but the crowds have been smaller then they hoped.

Last edited by Teacher; 09-10-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Member's BLOG: -> Saturday, September 10, 2011