Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

Member's BLOG: Saturday, November 9th, 2013

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Good afternoon everyone, it is a grey day today up here, but sadly the good kind of day to finish up all the yardwork that has been put on the back burner lately.
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Old 11-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Morning friends! Spent the morning putting the Deuce in storage. Battery is out and on trickle charge, she is up on stands with wheels off and covered.

Its going to be a long winter :-(

Old 11-09-2013, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Leprechaun93
Morning all, got the weekend off from work. Happy to not have been to work 6am today Meeting up with some friends later on and we're going to spend the evening down in NYC, walk around, grab something to eat, maybe see some sights. Not 100% sure on everything we're doing yet.

Space I've seen that vid a few times before, really good one. Never judge a book by its cover.

Good Afternoon `Keane,
It's great to read that you have the weekend `off . Things just keep on getting better 4 U 4 Sure > I hope they continue...Keep think'in or trying to think positive

I've never got the chance to watch all these TV talent shows, but this morning I found a few & really enjoyed the one that I posted. That kid & girl were just awesome. (It's not my kind of tune, but they both were super talented. That one male judge was a `jerk telling that kid to dump the girl. I watched a few more on Utube & there's some amazing talent on those shows.

Wish you a super Weekend > Be Safe Out there in the Big Apple
> EnJoy your time `off...
======================================
Hi `Amy, what are you doing today ? Are you & all your stable of cars in your family ready for winter Wish you a Super Day > WeekEnd > EnJoy
==========================
Hi `Ken, it's great to see you online & that you have a day `off to take care of some of your 2 `do list things. Are you playing/singing any place tonight ?

Wish you & Member's a great day & thanks for checking in with your Monte Carlo Family Don't 4-get 2 enjoy your present > > >`Now
p.s. Hi `Tadd, just noticed that you had posted as I was composing my above thoughts (Some days it takes me longer then others: ).
It great that you are able to put your Deuce to rest for the winter. Now you have something really good/great to look 4ward 2 for-Sure.
Wish you an easy/fun/relaxing Veteran's Weekend > EnJoy

Last edited by Space; 11-09-2013 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Zen
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey all
been a little while since the last time i was onEither been busy or to stressed to jump on lately

Old 11-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2015
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Hey Space, my band has had the last couple of weeks off after a long summer of playing, it has honestly been kind of nice. Possibly going to get the guys together and jam in my studio tonight as I wrote a couple songs while I was at the conference this week, yes the conference was that inspiring it made me want to create (no that's a lie it was so boring my mind was all over the place thinking of anything but the topic on hand) We are going to be starting to do the Christmas party season, and we are booked for New Years already which is a nice private party. I hope all has been going well with you?

Old 11-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Monte Of The Month -- April 2013
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

life has been busy for me! I'll be taking pics of the monte tomorrow to show off the new calipers all around...prepare to droooool!

Old 11-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member

Off work today , sunday , Monday.. so I went to junkyard bought some parts for my son's 2002 Impala LS ...going to get it inspected Wednesday after work.. then get plates ..

Old 11-09-2013, 08:51 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member

Had to do leaf cleanup in the yard big time. Still have some leaves still on the trees so it ain't over. I also winterized my Dad's car tonight and gave it a good interior cleaning too.
There are soooo many scratches all over the paint but I didn't have time tonight to do any paint correction. I can't stand it when people don't take care of their cars (or in my Dad's case, just doesn't care) GRRRRR! There are also a couple of spots on the hood where he didn't bother cleaning up bird crap so the paint is ruined. I'm sure it can be fixed with a little wet sanding and buffing but it will have to wait.